[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How life is easy as a normie alpha
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: eHacq8EQ.png (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
eHacq8EQ.png
24 KB, 400x400
I just stumbled upon this site and its hilarious, people keep calling me "normie and alpha" for being a functioning member of society who doesn't use this site and rather likes to do ACTUAL things. But after a single time on here, it is muuuch better to be an "alpha normie"
>>
>people keep calling me "normie and alpha"

Suuuuuuure they do, normie
>>
>>24069738
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0VQOeCOschA
>>
No one cares. Normies are vapid unimaginative shits
>>
Heh, immediate hate (you're all beta af)
>>
File: 1446245458608s.jpg (4 KB, 123x125) Image search: [Google]
1446245458608s.jpg
4 KB, 123x125
Hey OP, did you know your a faggot?
>>
>>24069738

Why don't you fuck off to suck some dick faggot normie!

You are already whoring here after all.
>>
>>24069738
Kills yourself
>>
(Im the writer) and this is already hilarious
>>
>>24069929

Whats more hilarious is that you are here trying to get an ego boost on robots expense and failing spectaculary at it. Your life must be sad.

In truth you are a bigger loser than us.
>>
>>24069929
Watch out OP they say if you stare into the abyss long enough, it will stare into you.
>>
>>24069738
>people keep calling me "normie and alpha"
sure they do , keep saying that and maybe one day you'll believe it
>>
K3k3k3k3k3k3k3k3k2k3l3l3l3l3l3lleleleleelelelelelehehehehehehehee
>>
>>24069929
>i am the writer
>the writer
Faggot dosent even know what OP means
>>
The amazing thing is that no one fucking cares
>>
File: dkpepe.png (451 KB, 1195x1151) Image search: [Google]
dkpepe.png
451 KB, 1195x1151
>>24069738
You may be a normie alpha OP, but you will never be a memer. That is the true loss here.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.