[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/opiates/ General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 10
File: myLove.jpg (87 KB, 412x450) Image search: [Google]
myLove.jpg
87 KB, 412x450
Who here /opiates/?

>tfw clean for 5 months
>tfw tonight finally gave in to temptation and bout 16 Percocets
>tfw Just ate 5 of them and I feel the warmth spreading through my body

Come, post in this glorious thread, and enjoy these feels with me my friends.
>>
man, I envy you right now OP

I can't get any opiates for a few more weeks. can't wait to bang some dilaudid
>>
>>24069525
>16 Percocets
>not 16 Oxys
enjoy your liver failure
>>
>>24069589

That sucks man.

Have you ever done oxymorphone?
>>
>>24069670

It's ok, they're only 325mg APAP.

My liver can go fuck itself.
>>
>>24069698
>only 325mg APAP
>taking 5 percocets at once
>1625mg APAP
>>
>>24069670
>>24069698
You can take up to 8g at once before it starts being a problem. Done it many many times and never had any problems.

>>24069757
back to reddit, so tired of kids thinking they need to do a CWE unless they're taking more than 7g at a time
>>
>>24069525
>tfw just ate 4 1mg hydrocodones

feels good man
>>
>>24070846
>4mg hydro
Troll?
>>24069757
1.6g Tylenol ain't fucking shit mate
>>
File: 1428034330559.png (287 KB, 412x324) Image search: [Google]
1428034330559.png
287 KB, 412x324
will you attention whoring crackers just go to rehab. Jeezus christ
>>
>>24069525
>Future heroin addicts: the thread
>>
>haven't shot up in a week

I hate being poor, also hate being a guy since I can't just have sex with my dealer for drugs
>>
R
E
H
A
B

it's where you need to go --->
>>
>>24069525
Draw something and show us
>>
>5 months clean
That's not bad at all OP. That's much better than most addicts manage. Staying clean forever is difficult.

If you absolutely must abuse hydro/oxy then I'd recommend at least cold filtering out the APAP.

>>24070846
Hydrocodones usually come in 5/7.5/10 mg tablets, how did you get those?
>>
>>24069525
Addict here. I take fentanyl lollipops every day.
I'd rather jump off a cliff than go back to sobriety, they've improved my life and outlook so much.
>>
>>24071990
>this guy is actually serious
>>
>>24071863
You don't know the right drug dealers
>>
>>24071990
Fent is shit. No euphoria and it wrecks your tolerance. Shoot heroin like a normal perosn.
>>
R
E
H
A
B
>>
>>24072011
I used to run 2 hours every day for the endorphin high. It's much easier to take my opi
>>
>>24072057
I switch to tramadol for a couple weeks every few months to lower my tolerance.
Trams suck but they get you through the withdrawal.
>>
how you pay for your drugs.

thats one of the most important things keeping me from enjoying the rich fruits of a nice opiate addiction.

I dont wanna suck cock like at all.
>>
Just snorted one of these guys
>>
>>24072101
How the fuck do trams even begin to touch your w/ds if you have a fent habit?
>>
3.5 yrs clean here. Im not trying to lecture anybody about their life, but getting clean sucked for me for about 9 months but I now have a life way better than the one drugs gave me. Its possible. I go to NA
>>
>>24072069
I think even you realize how pathetic this sounds
>>
>>24072128
Just eat them, it's a waste to do anything else. Oxy is pointless to do anything else with because the oral BA is basically 99%.
>>
>>24072148

whats better now ?
>>
>>24072168
You don't get the rush tho.
>>
File: bend.jpg (36 KB, 479x345) Image search: [Google]
bend.jpg
36 KB, 479x345
>>24072148
>now have a life way better than the one drugs gave me.
>I go to NA
>>
>>24072165
so what ? whats wrong with pathetic?

it my default mode of operation.
>>
>>24072188
>>24072188
There really isn't any major rush from oxy, you just get high instantly. The only things that are worth shooting are heroin and dilaudid.
>>
What's the best way to get a script for any opiates/opioids?
>>
>>24072148
>>24072177
Not him, but life isn't really that much better being clean. The reason I don't do it anymore is because I don't want to get arrested again or have my family cut off contact. If I could do drugs without running into problems or having it affect my family, I'd be shooting dope right now.
>>
>>24072247
Be a woman older than 50 with back pain or have cancer. Not really gonna happen unless you're in medically documentable crippling pain and you've exhausted all other pain management options.
>>
>>24072177
The way I feel, my outlook, my perspective, the way I recognize and work through my emotions, the way I relate to My past (not a pretty one), the way I treat others, the way I deal with problems that etc. I had to work for it, but Life is so much
>>
>>24069525
Oh baby. I've known that feel many a times in my life. That first glow after a period of sobriety is almost as good as that first time you experience that perfect opiate euphoria.

Unfortunately, eventually you're just a junky living your life like a rat in a wheel. That's where I am right now.
>>
>>24072148
I relapsed after 3 years of sobriety. My life fucking sucks now. Hiding it from my wife, needing it to go to work and not being able without whatsoever.
>>
>>24072165
running to get high? or taking opiates?
>>
>>24069525
I'm about to take some hydrocodone, if that counts
>>
>>24072365
>>24072419
>>24072148
I don't understand how you guys can't function on opiates. If that is the case then yes an addiction is not for you.
>>
>>24072495
because you're only taking like 20mg oxy on weekends, that's not an addiction
>>
just imagine we cracked most of the little chemical codes of the brain and but some gadget together to get fucked up in major ways but you would be housed in a nightmarish warehouse in a bubble and no going back.

would you do it ?

its not like the matrix . way shitter. you could watch movies and listen to shit but thats mostly it
>>
>>24072547
do I get a computer ? you could probably put me in a little cubicle with a treadmill for exercise. Would need a window I think but why should I "live" a real life. it sucks out there
>>
>>24072419
Do what you have to to get back on track. Tell people and do what you need to. It'll only get worse and you know this
>>
Ran out of hydrocodone recently.

Is there a way to legally get them without a prescription?
>>
>>24072495
I can function easy. But when you need at 100mg of Oxy to function, keeping it up gets tough. Just of the fact of being reliant on it alone gets tiring.

I don't think you actually know what addiction is have been addicted.
>>
File: sad-00005.png (30 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
sad-00005.png
30 KB, 300x300
>tfw friend got addicted
>want to try but know I'll get addicted too
I should just stick to weed, shouldn't I?
>>
go to

R E H A B
E
H
A
B
>>
File: rehab.jpg (116 KB, 500x312) Image search: [Google]
rehab.jpg
116 KB, 500x312
hey, look where you need to go!
>>
>>24072690
bitch nigga
get addicted
live the glamour life
suicide

jk senpai, stay away from it. junky life is truly shit. the beginning of an opiate love affair is amazing, once the honeymoon is over, you're stuck with a cunt that cares nothing for you.
>>
I stay the hell away from that shit.

>got 30 vicodin for minor hand surgery
>drank/smoked and ate through all but 3 before I was recovered
>kept 3 in case of breaking a bone
>meanwhile ER docs hand them out like candy to anyone in pain
>>
>>24072693
>>24072821
I've been on 4chan for a decade why do you think that will help anything
>>
>>24072880
because 4chan isn't the same as a substance abuse problem. Even though you might think otherwise

and it's time to go
to

R
E
H
A
B
>>
>>24069679
nope, I've never come across it. it's probably around, though. I'm sure I'll have that opportunity eventually. I've heard amazing things about opanas

I can mostly just get percs, roxies, and sometimes dillies.
>>
Hi friends, anxiety fag here not a drug addict

Whats bettern xanax or diazapam(valium)?
>>
>>24073166
i have horrible anxiety and valium does nothing for me. i get 90 mg of xanax a month and its just enough to keep me sane. also not a drug addict, just a normie with anxiety.
>>
>>24073166
Neither.

>makes you totally numb to everything but pain
>you still feel pain but don't react
>memory deleted

I will take booze, weed, or opiates over them.
>>
>>24072919
My point was my life is a shitpile anyway so might as well slowly kill myself with drugs
>>
>>24073758
I hate that feeling. I'm not exactly hating life, but I got into the hospital a few times for fucking my pancreas due to binge eating.
That dilaudid was ridiculous. I ended up going back to the hospital and being excited even though I was in some of the worst pain in my life because of the dilaudid.
Then they tried to get a feeding tube down my throat and I got trauma, I felt intense anxiety for months and went on Xanax which I still take daily because I feel better on it.
I have zero desire to eat foods that might trigger something like that again. My last stint in the hospital was pure anxiety, and they took me off the dilaudid because the pain went away.
I'm looking forward to the future Dr. Cary Heart was talking about where you get heroin and such from your doctor so at least you aren't killing yourself. Apparently heroin and drugs like it are effective as treatments but aren't used due to cultural reasons.
Drugs are so tempting because of how strong the effect is, how easy it is to attain in comparison. I'll likely never talk to a drug dealer because that never seemed an option to me, but if I ever make enough money I'll be into weed tourism.
I just hate not being high like that. Even though I know how ridiculous the risks are and that I'm going to die from my other conditions long before that, being in the hospital again for some shit and having to get surgery or strange drugs is enough of a deterrent for me to ever aim to be in the hospital again.
>>
>>24073722
You're for sure dependent on that Xanax. Mentally and physically. A bar and a half a day isn't a small amount at all. Xanax is hands down the worst benzo to kick. If your doctor ever drops you, you're in for a hell ride that can last for a year.

In a traditional sense of a drug addict/junky you may not be one. But in reality, you are. The only difference is you get your drugs from the pharmacy legally.
>>
>>24071834
>future
been there a while senpai
>>
>>24073166
Xanax comes on fast and hard, but lasts a fairly short amount of time. Valium is more mellow but has excellent muscle relaxing properties and lasts for a ridiculously long time.

Valium is the one most often used by doctors to ween people off benzos like Xanax. You can't just stop taking a benzo and have to be weened unless you like seizures and horrible withdrawals that last for months/years.

Either one of them is only a short term/acute treatment drug. No doctor that actually cares about their patient will prescribe a benzo for more than 2-3 months. Benzodiazepines are physically as well as mentally addicting. Tolerance to their therapeutic effects grows fast and so does the need to increase the dosage. There's also the rebound anxiety tip, where your anxiety sky rockets once they wear off creating a need for more and more of it.

Benzos are amazing drug when it comes to acute therapy. Long term therapy with them ends up fucking you 10 times worse than whatever anxiety you dealt with prior to them.
>>
>>24071834
past, present and prolly future. nigga. fuck outta here.
>>
>>24075158
How do you know this? Is it common knowledge?
I'm on 3mg a day 1 in the morning and 2mg at night, every 12 hours for xanaxx right now. My anxiety is way down now(it was horrible for a long time)what do you think I should do for a more long term drug? I also started wellbutrin 150mg and its been working really well for me.
>>
What do you veterans think of Opana? I knew a guy who got some from an octogenarian cancer patient. He said it's the most potent of the pills.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 224x266) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 224x266
I dont know about anyone else but opiates are the worst class of drug IMO and I don't see the appeal
The "euphoria" you get is fake and you know in youre head that each time you get it youre killing part of your brain permanently making you more depressed
Also i just dont enjoy it. I get headaches from it while it's happening
Dont see the appeal
Pharmaceuticals in general are bad. I cant even feel benzos either no matter what i mix it with or how much i take
It might just be bias but opiate addicts too are fedora tier as shit claiming better drugs like psyches stims and weed are bad but heroin is GODLY

Just my opinion
>>
>>24075158
Hey i very much appreicate you taking the time to explain.

Ive been put on benzos for months at a time, not a huge amount just 5mg tabletd and i didnt gain any strong dependacy but i know with higher dosage i would

But i wonder, are opiates a better choice? Is it something a doctor would prescribe?
>>
>>24075362
Oxymorphone is incredibly strong.

A lot of formulations sold today are very tough to abuse. Back when I was on Suboxone Maintenance, which blocks other opiates due to its higher opioid receptor affinity than any other opiate, Oxymorphone would actually break through and get me blitzed.

It's definitely one of the best and most addicting opiates out there. People with no tolerance need to tread carefully and research the correct dosage.
>>
>>24075444
By that logic, any feeling you get from any drug is fake.

Opiates do not kill any part of your brain, they rewire your dopamine reward system. They stimulate receptor sites which makes them unable to produce endorphins without an opiate after prolonged use. This is reversible to a great extent. People do get clean and the longer you stay clean the more your brain reverts back to its natural self. Withdrawal from opiates is down regulation from opioid sites, forcing your body to readjust back to normal.

>I can't feel benzos therefore they're bad.
Pharmaceuticals are great if used wisely. Benzos and opiates are amazing drugs on acute basis drugs. They all serve a purpose. It's people who take them and abuse them.

Psychedelics are for more fedora tier than opiates could ever hope to be.

Your opinion is kind of weak.
>>
>>24069525
I could really do with some Tramadol...

I miss feeling numb
>>
>>24075523
A doctor won't prescribe an opiate for anxiety or depression. They're not approved for that. I've heard of one doctor prescribing Suboxone off-label for depression but if he keeps doing that he'll likely to lose his job.

There are studies going on regarding Buprenorphine's(Suboxone/Subutex) effects on depression. But no FDA approval for treatment as of today.

Opiates are easier to quit than benzos, but that doesn't mean that opiates are easy to quit. They're both a nightmare once you're addicted. It's a life long struggle for addicts with either drug.

As a general, I feel like opiates are better drugs than benzos because opiates do not cause dementia and their withdrawals are not so massively debilitating, unless we're talking about high doses of Methadone. Though, comparing a pain killer to an anxiety/epilepsy medication is dumb.
>>
>>24075444
WEW LAD

All euphoria is "fake" by that logic. Do something - get reward from chemicals. Run - get reward. Take oxy - get reward.

I like all drugs but nothing beats the high from an opiate. I love to get a nice buzz on and go about my day feeling like a fucking normal person for once in my life.
I get scripted for my back which is completely fucked. Ive been putting off the surgery for a long ass time.
>>
>>24075994
Tramadol is an interesting chemical. Tramadol is, basically, Effexor plus opiate action on a molecular level.

A lot of Tramadol's pain killing activity comes from its fairly strong SNRI action. Its opiate binding affinity is fairly weak. Though, that doesn't mean that Tramadol is bad. For a person with low opiate tolerance, Tramadol is a lot of fun.

Tramadol metabolizes into o-desmethyltramadol, which is a much more potent opiate. Some people are far efficient at metabolizing Tramadol. Those people are obviously far more fond of the drug than those who lack the enzymes to metabolize it as well. This is partly the reason why there are so many differing opinions on it.
>>
>>24076027
Ty anon, i hate thats theres no real treatment for anxiety. Ssri's hardly help long term and i cant get short term relief without ending up completely fucked
>>
>>24076163
>no real treatment
>not therapy
>not an active life
>not journaling
>not daily meditation
Drugs are great but there's a reason they are gated behind doctors. Cause it can fuck you up.
I just found out that I probably should ease off the xanax due to some research.
>>
>on Vicodin, then Hydro, then Oxy for almost three years because huge surgeries
>move to medical cannabis state
>doctor is worried about liver and convinces me to try
>switch to cannabis for almost 5 years
>have to move to non medical state
>back on opiates
>just popped 3 oxy

It feels good/get rid of the pain but they also make me itch, cant sleep, twitchy, constipated, and sometimes nauseous. I miss pot.
>>
>>24076217
I have crippling anxiety since i was about 12. I struggle to leave the house, so an active lifestyle and general treatments hard as fuck for me. I need drugs to get me to a point were that works
>>
>>24076163
Well, honestly Anon, cognitive therapy is by far the best option. Most people just reject right out of the gate because they want to be drugged up instead.

Find a good therapist and work it. This way, you teach your brain to ignore anxiety.

I was an anxiety free person until the age of 24. Once it began, it was hell. I would get intrusive thoughts that would make me flip the fuck out and hide in my house or run out of my house to not be around anyone. I was afraid of being around people because I had legit thoughts of hurting them. I'm not like that and therefore those thoughts would drive me into insane panic attacks. It'd be as if I was in a middle of a bad acid trip, I'd run from people non-stop trying to get away. Eventually I started recognizing that a panic attack is coming on and I'd acknowledge that. Then I'd tell myself that it's a panic attack and I'm not going to plead with God to take it away, I'm just going to go through it while doing whatever it is that I was doing before it started coming on. This was the beginning of my redemption. I'd just buckle down and march on. Eventually, I started doing those steps subconsciously and now most of the time I don't have panic attacks anymore. Sometimes I get them still, though, and when I do I just go through those steps.

Doing that is only possible with a sober brain. If your brain is under the influence of a benzo, it's impossible for it to learn that. It learns to rely on the medicine instead.
>>
who /kratom/ here?

Never really done opiates but I started doing this a while ago to help quit weed, is it going to negatively effect my life or am I fine taking it regularly?
>>
>>24076356
yeah man just bee yourself, just tell your brain panic attacks aren't real! Panic disorder and anxiety are two different things.
fuck off
>>
>>24076474
kratom does give you withdrawals when you stop. Didn't you bother to research it before you jammed it down your dumb fat fucking face? moron. You are going to rely on it.
>>
>>24076356
Thank for your input anon i appreciate it. i wish i was that strong but i dont think i am
>>
>>24076534
I wasn't strong, Anon. I only came to those conclusions when I got put on Klonopin for 3 months and Lexapro concurrently.

Klonopin helped tremendously in the beginning, I honestly feel like it saved my life. It was a God sent. My doctor let me have it for 3 months. It took about a week for the Lexapro to start working. It worked great for me. I know a lot of people don't have the same experience with SSRIs.

Once I stopped taking the Klonopin I stumbled on some cheesy exert from an anxiety self help book with those steps in it.

Lexapro by itself helped a ton but I still had panic attacks and they were terrifying so I kept researching.

It's weird, but I also feel a lot better if I stay away from yeast and sugar.
>>
>>24069525
I haven't had any opiates in at least 3 weeks now.
Fucking sucks.
>>
File: smuggggggg.jpg (25 KB, 600x402) Image search: [Google]
smuggggggg.jpg
25 KB, 600x402
>>24076508
>bee yourself
Nor do I say or imply this. Cognitive therapy isn't about "bee urself." Because obviously beeing urself hasn't been working.

>tell your brain panic attacks aren't real
They are real, you have to acknowledge that, it's what I wrote in my post.

>Panic disorder and anxiety are two different things.
Really? Wow, thanks for letting me know that.

>i dun lik it when sum1 tells da tru fuck off waaa
You're just mad because you just found out how much shit you're in because you eat 90 Xanies a month.

What mg Xanax are you on?
>>
>>24076698
None cunt, I had xanax about 6 years ago for panic attacks brought on by social anxiety. I did therapy etc etc.
The only thing that has worked for me is an SSRI. It works and I don't have to be some new agey faggot like you. I mean your first post doesn't even mention you still used pharms.
>>
>>24072165
>uses pathetic as an insult
>on r9k
ok
>>
>>24076750
Calm down anon, your being angry and confrontational for literally no reason
>>
>>24076750
>mad

I used pharms and I encourage anyone who actually needs pharms to use them for a proper period of time. SSRIs are good long term, benzos are good short term. There's nothing new age about what I said, it's common sense.

stay mad
>>
>>24076786
DONT TELL ME TO FUCKING CALM DOWN
>>
>>24076795
>cognitive therapy is by far the best option.
>mfw that isn't true
>>
>>24076474
Taking Kratom to quit weed is like taking heroin to quit cocaine.

Anything that stimulates opioid receptors will result in withdrawals after cessation following prolonged use.

You're not fine taking it regularly. If you want to use consistently, have 2 day breaks in between each use.

However, if you enjoy it, it's almost always a given that you won't be able to control your use.

People say that those with previous opiate addictions withdraw from Kratom worse than those without. I don't know if this is true.

Kratom leaf withdrawals are not as bad as, say, a moderate opiate habit withdrawal. Kratom extract withdrawals are up there with opiate withdrawals. Stay away from extracts.
>>
>>24076834
Maybe for you it isn't, but statistically, it is. Do whatever you want desu senpai.
>>
File: image.jpg (283 KB, 1052x1400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
283 KB, 1052x1400
Has anyone here ever smoked opium? It's something I've always been curious about
>>
>>24076264
Just buy weed dude, it's easier than ever
>>
>>24075444
>le fake euphoria meme :^)
THIS is reddit fedora tier thinking. Next thing we know you tell us you're euphoric by default. You probably think "real" happiness comes from having good relationships, having money, being loved, being passionate about things. It's way better for your health to enjoy life that way no doubt, but we don't fucking have those things, none of them, this is r9k, opiates are a last resort to finally feel a little happiness just like the rest of the people are so spare us the bullshit.
>>
>>24077003
i wish son

Poppy Seed Tea is very close to Opium in feel, apparently. PST is by far my favorite opiate when my tolerance is in a good place for it. This is coming from someone who has done every opiate from codeine to heroin and is a a life long opiate addict.
>>
>>24077041
dangerously emo
>>
>>24077088
What the fuck are you even trying to say here ?
>>
>>24077148
I'm saying you sound like a whiny bitch with that "hmph, r9k is my home. people here get me cus theyre all so sad. We are the fallen angels" "I cant feel happiness unless i do HEROIN my life is darkness!"

Jesus christ lol
>>
>>24077196
>being this autistic
Jesus Christ, you are retarded. Now you're just being assblasted and bashing on people who do opiates for no reason even if I just explained to you that opiates are the last choice. Nobody who has a good life suddenly thinks opiates are a good idea.
>"people on r9k get me cause are so sad"
But that's exactly how people on r9k are, you stupid nigger. How often do you see happy people on r9k ?
>>
>>24077196
Come on. Cheer up and enjoy being 15 you only get to live it once
And who is more assblasted me or you? I just said i dont like opiates then you flipped your epic baseball cap backwards and turned this into a full fledged whining about how much you hate life and how I don't understand immediately calling me your cool go to fedora and reddit memes

No wonder why youre here
Not because youre a robot, which you arent by the way, but because you probably thought youd fit in with the cool school shooter board
>>
>>24077337
Whoops that was for
>>24077259
>>
>>24069525
>broke ankle
>got prescribed 80 pills of percocet (20 when i went to the ER and 60 after I had surgery)
>i only took like 4 after surgery
>been selling the rest to my neighborhood
>>
>>24071990

I honestly think this is the saddest thing I've read on 4chan.

Opiates almost ruined my life and I've never even taken them. I remember the phase of "Wow, I can do this drug all the time with no hangover or anything plus it helps me study all day and be nice!".

Now out of the 7, 2 are dead, 2 are on subs and antidepressants, 3 are still addicted and it has 100% ruined there lives, they cant get jobs and have become suicidal NEETS.

These were all smart people, one of the dead guys was a doctor of physiology, most have bachelors degrees and come from good families.

Fuck opiates, go to rehab or just kill yourself right away and spare the people around you.
>>
>>24077337
>not because you're a robot, which you aren't by the way
>I am the REAL robot here, trust me I know what being a robot actually is :^)
There is no fake euphoria you retard and nobody is claiming that heroin is godly. You just pulled some shit out of your ass and called some people fedoras. Might as well tell us how to get real happiness, I guess. You know better, after all.
>>
>>24077398
Agreed
My brother used to be a cool guy now I wish he would kill himself or OD already
Right now he's sleeping in the room next to me sleeping. Probably going to wake up tomorrow and try to figure out how to get more money out of everyone in the family
Addicts are trash period
>>
>>24077420
Alright
Im not even going to argue with you anymore because i dont care and i get the satisfaction out of knowing youre either an addict with a terrible life or a sexually frustrated edgy teen while i genuinely dont care and enjoy NEEThood
Ciao loser
>>
>>24077439
It's the closest thing to being cursed or possessed by the devil for sure.
>>
>>24077458
Ahahah, classic dude.

>tfw whould rather be a fedora manlet 14 year old for the rest of my life than an addict
>>
>>24077458
>I laugh at you losers on r9k
Ciao, man. Have fun with your real euphoria and amazing life that you have that made you finally come here after spending so many years on reddit. Too bad you're still a fucking faggot.
>>
>>24077502
>tfw I would rather be an edgy teen than a NEET who spends his time here and claims that he actually enjoys his life
>>
>>24077512
Mad because someone talked about your little happy pills?
>>
>>24077512
I laugh at failed normies like you
Youre intruding on a board you dont belong on
get lost
>>
>>24077549
>>24077562
Y'all love pulling the normie card as soon as someone disagrees with anything.

So unless you are an ugly heroine addict, virgin, trap lover, anime watcher, Dwarf Fortress player and under 5'6 you are a normie and can't be a part of /r9k/.

Just keep killing yourself with opiates thanks.

Sincerely;

Mr. Normie
>>
Last year my mom tried to kill herself with morphine and muscle relaxers. My 4 year old nephew was the one that found her fucked up and shitting herself. She said afterward she wanted my dad to find her but he just left for work that morning. Everybody expected me to talk to her about it because I'm the other suicidal addict shit of the family.
>>
>>24077613
No
This proves just how cancerous you are
Anyone can be a robot if they choose to be a hermit and overcome actually wanting friends or gf
Which you talk about in one of your post
If you come here to whine youre just an annoyance
Just like you. Whining more and more. Baby need a bottle? Baby need his widdle happy pills so he can feew aw bettor?
This board could be more than an echo chamber if it wasnt for your ridiculous complaints
But i cant complain youve already fucked it up
So go cry some more little fuckin baby
>>
>>24077502
>tfw whould rather be a fedora manlet 14 year old for the rest of my life than an addict

I'm not an addict - never even smoked weed - but I would rather be a crackhead than under 6' tall.
>>
>>24077694
5'9 ugly forever 14 years old almost king of the manlets here, can confirm.
>>
>>24077398
Its different for everybody really. I used them with incredible frequency in high school myself,but got burnt out on the drug scene by the time I could post on 4chan.
>>
I want to be a functional junkie. How hard would that be?
>>
I don't get how people can be addicted to opiates

After a really fucked up surgery I got a prescription and had some left over

I've tried the strongest one with 10mg, took two and drank alcohol. It was decent but nothing too crazy and nothing I'd get addicted to. By the peak breathing was a little difficult. Ok overall but body and head affects are very mild. It's chill

Tried one and a half and it sometimes gives you a light head feeling but that's it. Somewhat similar to head high from mj but that's it.

Can someone here explain how this is so great?
>>
>>24079163
Not impossible if you have a well-paying job and a modicum of self-control. It's a slippery slope though; you hear plenty of stories of perfectly well respect guys, doctors and all that shit, who throw their lives away after becoming addicted to prescription opiates.
>>
>>24079221
>alcohol and opiates
Don't do that. That's why you had breeding issues
>>
>>24079274
How do those meth and h junkies manage to keep their addiction? I mean the homeless ones. If I could just be high all the time I wouldn't care about anything else. The junkie life seems very robotic
>>
>>24079221

Which opiate was it?
>>
>>24079306
>How do those meth and h junkies manage to keep their addiction?

Crime. They might be in and out of jail as well but that's no help since prisons are absolutely full of heroin.
>>
File: 1410518154881.png (75 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
1410518154881.png
75 KB, 412x351
>>24079357
How hard would it be for a robot to live that lifestyle?
>>
>>24079279

I was aware of the risks and didn't take too much. It's a dangerous game and not recommended however it makes the opiate much stronger.

>>24079351

Highest dosage of hydros.

I'm surprised this drug is so restricted by governments since I personally feel it should be
>>
>>24069525
Been addicted to xanax for 3 years and its too late to stop. I'll die from them any day now and im just waiting for it
>>
>>24079389
For me personally it would be intolerable. It would be easier / preferable to just work hard for ~4 years studying, get a well-paying job then manage an addiction intelligently.
>>
>>24079163
Basically you'll reach a point where you are sick whenever you're sober,so pretty fuckin hard
>>
So I keep buying codeine tablets from my local drug store and doing cwe and drinking that shit down but I never feel anything... Is it just me or am I doing something wrong?

Usually take doses of 300mg btw still don't feel anything I keep thinking I'm fucking up the cwe but the last time I did it perfectly and still didn't get anything.
>>
>>24079221

IMO drugs should be legal
>>
>>24069525

I take 200mg codeine every month or so, u jelly brahs, i barely even get constipated.
Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.