[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wish me luck on the lotto tonight boys. This could be our big
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: tonightsjackpot.png (212 KB, 904x314) Image search: [Google]
tonightsjackpot.png
212 KB, 904x314
Wish me luck on the lotto tonight boys. This could be our big break. What would everyone like?
>>
I'd like 2K for a new Cintiq to make funny cartoons with.
>>
>>24070430
np senpai, drawing is coming up soon I have high hopes
>>
>>24069140

A time machine.
>>
>>24069140
I want a blowjob from a 19 year old British girl

I want to cum in her mouth
>>
>>24069140
you better share it with ur family on r9k
>>
a private pacific island to GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM EVERYONE
>>
>>24069140
Good luck bro. Brougt a ten dollar ticket. I need to win
>>
>>24069140
Someone to tell me that I matter.
>>
Keep bumping until drawing
>>
>>24070794
I couldn't find any drawings on TV. I'm scared af to check the website. I don't want my dreams to die just yet.
>>
File: 1427773590961.png (96 KB, 600x650) Image search: [Google]
1427773590961.png
96 KB, 600x650
>>24070514
I also bought a ticket. If I win I'm going to buy an island and bring over ~1000 robots to live in pure NEET solitude. All robots will be provided the basic necessities including internet and hookers.
>>
Sigh, drawing has happened. Wish I didn't memorize my numbers so easily. Once I saw the very first number it was over.

http://www.wral.com/entertainment/lottery/video/6938100/
>>
>>24071326
You can't afford that.
>>
>>24071389
That why i use a app on my phone to check.
>>
>>24071633
Assuming anon took home ~65 million dollars, and with islands costing $800,000 - $2M, that's not far-fetched at all. The robots just couldn't live in luxury.
>>
pay my student loans ty <3
>>
bumping for the numbers
>>
the world has alway treat me like shit. i need to win i have to win. Lottery baby
>>
>>24069140
A new dodge ram to live in.
>>
Op Obviously didn't win the lottery. neither did I. I spent $5 and won $1. Will try again for next Tuesday
>>
Get me a mcdonalds hamburger if you win op. And make sure you get it with the slivered onions and not that dehydrated flake crap.
>>
>>24069140
please buy me a small apartment, thanks anon <3
>>
A house and a car with a half million left over to fall back on
>>
so did anyone win
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.