[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate women. I really and truly do. I can't even begin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 640x480
I hate women. I really and truly do. I can't even begin to put into words how much of an unbelievable burning fucking hatred I feel towards them.

Every problem I've ever had in life has come from a woman be it false rape accusations, getting thrown in prison for hitting one after she had already hit me four times, losing half of everything I own in a divorce, being forced to pay child support for a kid that wasn't even mine, all the way back to getting my dick sliced up because my whore mother thought it looked better. I hate when they look at me. I hate when they try to talk to me. I hate how they think they have actual problems. I hate their dumb smug fucking faces and their smug attitudes. I hate how the legal system prevents any and all repercussions for their actions. I hate when I even have to be around them. It's an inhuman feeling. I've never experienced this up until recently.

>inb4 normie
I've always been an autistic loner, it wasn't until recently that I started to better myself and yet it was all for nothing anyway. I still bought into the "not all womynzz are bad" maymay and it ruined me. The little happiness I had left - which was barely any and I got it out of vidya and other hobbies - is just completely gone. There's nothing left.

What's happening to me robots? I feel like an overgrown school shooter. I have to resist the urge to strangle any woman that even slightly gets on my nerves. This is well beyond your average mgtow hate. I don't know why all the pent up anger would only just now be starting to surface. Do I suffer through seeing a quack and getting a permanent black mark on my medical records or just keep going? I'm at a complete loss and couldn't give less of a fuck one way or another at this point.
>>
You already know what you need to do. Just do it.
>>
>>24068712
This.

You sound like an average robot, just one that'd actually be willing to shoot people.
>>
I truly feel sorry for you if this is a true story.
>>
rodger dodger 2.0 imminent
>>
How badly did mommy abuse you?
>>
>>24068659
stop trying to fit in
>>
How did you go about bettering yourself, if you don't mind me asking?

I would say the best revenge is a life well lived but to be honest I think that is cliche bullshit.. I guess if you bettered yourself enough you could let women fall in love with you and rip their heart out over and over again, do everything in your power to hurt them emotionally. I don't recommend shooting people up unless you have a death wish.

Or you could, you know, just get over it.
>>
http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/08/05/pennsylvania.gym.shooting/
>>
>>24068659
>pretends to be an autistic loser who threw his life away over some dumb shit on a board for autists with nothing in common with that story

i think reddit would be more entertained i guess? lead your story with the dick slicing and how you want to shoot somebody's mom. anyway you are fucking dog shit at writing. you may as well have literally posted a word salad with memes xd every line.
>>
psychiatrists have confidentiality policies. It'll only leave mark on your medical record if you're diagnosed with something. I would get professional help my man.
>>
>>24068863
Whenever something went wrong regardless of whether or not I was involved she would cut me. At first she'd just scratch me with her retarded long ass demon nails but when I got older my punishment was holding my arm on the table while she went at it with a knife. Both of my arms are covered in scars from it now and everyone thinks it's from self harm.

When she didn't cut me she'd just generally hit me or when I was younger pick me up and throw me across the room. She broke my collarbone when I was 3 and said I fell out of bed. When I was 10 she hit me in the face with a glass plate and said I did it to myself because I had anger issues. Took me to all sorts of psychologists and fucked me up on all sorts of sperg meds. When I got bigger than her she just threatened to kill me in my sleep all the time. When I turned 18 I beat the fuck out of her and moved into a shitty apartment in the ghetto because I couldn't afford anything else. Now I get calls every other week or so of her crying telling me to come back. I probably got fucking brain damage back then and most of my issues stem from that.
>>
>>24068987
>i'm a violent ghetto thug like mommy like son am i right robots? i'm such a victim XDDD
do you really think this is how robots talk? you really don't belong here normie.
>>
>>24068987
>scarring from nails
You were born weak.
>>
>>24068659
This should help calm you down, OP.
>>
you're a fucking dumb piece of shit.

im sure it does suck to have been male, sounds awful. not having the ability to think or feel for yourself, only being able to take direction. it must suck to lack originality and be driven entirely by hormones. that sucks for real, i feel for you. men are basic, basic creatures.

do women a favor and just stay away from them, it's kinda funny, im a woman and i feel exactly the same way you do, but about males. and i avoid them entirely. i have maybe one or 2 male friends, otherwise i ignore males.

i empathize with you because i understand the hatred, i hate men so much it affects my life, but just do what i do, avoid. seriously it will make you happier.
>>
>>24068877
I was fat and balding with no self awareness for a long time. I just started eating right and gradually becoming more outgoing. She was the only one that's ever approached me, I'm not a protoChad or anything.
>>
>>24069026
I was 2 years old.
>>
File: 1444814304689.png (657 KB, 933x968) Image search: [Google]
1444814304689.png
657 KB, 933x968
>>24068659
you know what to do OP post happening thread soon...
>>
File: 1445547024598.jpg (15 KB, 480x390) Image search: [Google]
1445547024598.jpg
15 KB, 480x390
>>24069096
>OP gets false rape charges
>wife takes 50% of his money for a kid that isnt his
>mother abuses him

>anon hates men because of m-muh h-hormones
anon your stupid like every other woman now get of my fucking board ree
>>
>>24068950
>>24069023
>>24069096
Why intentionally try to push people over the edge? All that happens is

>people get shot
>WOOOOOW REALLLLY ANOTHER SHOOTING THAT NEVER SHOULDVE HAPPENED BAN GUNS AND PUT LONERS IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS
>>
>>24069090
I don't get it did she cheat or is the fiance just mad she had sex before marriage?
>>
File: 1445927325833.jpg (339 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1445927325833.jpg
339 KB, 1462x1462
>>24068659

lmao

>getting this btfo by women

you aren't doing men any favours
>>
You shouldn't kill yourself. You certainly shouldn't kill others.

If you decide to kill yourself anyway, please go to a public place and burn yourself alive. Before doing so spray paint "Men have no rights." on a nearby wall.

Media will go batshit insane, mass shootings are old news now.
>>
I completely empathise with you and I think what you're feeling is justified, no matter what people will tell you.

Society is basically dominated by women and has been for all of human history, but most of the time there's been a facade of 'male control' because some men are willing to pretend they have some power when they're really just doing women's bidding. Pretty much everything good in the world comes from men pushing away from the feminine and women, and building forces that are masculine - the problem though is that women and the men who serve them are very willing to co-opt masculine forces for good and harness them to become forces for evil (like the way Facebook and social networking, and basically the whole internet is now dominated by feminine influences that benefit women, when it was originally and could still be used for positive 'masculine' projects instead).

Pretty much everything bad comes from women, literally all of feminism is an argumentative reversal of the truth, but because it exploits male nature to want justice and to be fair and listen and consider other people, it makes us internalise a false sense of power that the more intelligent among us eventually realise was a sick joke. We have no power to even act as equals in bargaining with women, let alone to control them.

But i've found that hating women, while justified, is counter-productive. This is really the human condition, women don't choose to be born narcissistic sociopathic liars with victim complexes any more than men decide to be born the hapless kekolded, disposable worker drones to these women. The key is to work to deconstruct your hatred for women and instead work on becoming more highly conscious, to withdraw your support for women (other than that which is compelled), and to work towards a constructive life free from them.
>>
>>24069876

There was some fathers' rights advocate who burned himself alive, I think it was in Canda. Literally nobody knew of him when it happened, wasn't widely reported, and nobody knows of him now.
>>
I need to know his name.

Please, it's important.
>>
>>24070058
>Society is basically dominated by women and has been for all of human history
What? I understand that feminism has fucked over men in modern, western society. But in every civilization ever? C'mon now.
>>
It sounds like that, because of your traumatic childhood, you keep getting into abusive relationships with women.

People who were abused in childhoold tend to have a skewed view of what love is, and spend the rest of their lives seeking out relationships where they can feel submissive and suffer for their love.

There isn't much you can do about that except years of painful therapy.
>>
"Society is basically dominated by women and has been for all of human history"

I don't agree with this either. I think men and women always had their own sets of advantages and disadvantages. We just live in a time and culture that has a particular interpretation of history.

I don't blame feminists for existing. I would have been a feminist during the first and second waves.

But that's not what feminism is now. You hear people say it all the time, "where are the real feminists" and "those people aren't real feminists."

I'll tell you where the "real feminists" are, we are in the men's rights movement. It's the fourth wave.
>>
>>24069096
You're a fucking retard. Everything you said applies to women more-so than men. No one wants your sorry ass. Get the fuck outta here.
>>
File: 2093_1273102265554.jpg (29 KB, 396x400) Image search: [Google]
2093_1273102265554.jpg
29 KB, 396x400
>>24070058
>Society is basically dominated by women and has been for all of human history
Go back to school. Clearly you know nothing.
>>
>>24069096
Kill yourself you worthless hole
>>
>>24070781
>>24071114

Let me explain. Men may have more individual physical strength than women, and men may be more intelligent and have more individual 'agency', but women as a collective have significantly more power than men ever have, as a collective or as individuals. Take for example in India, where every newspaper for the past few years have been dominated by a rape hysteria and feminist propaganda playing up how victimised women in India are. Much of this came to international attention because of the case where a woman was raped to death with a pole after simply going out to a movie. What's ignored though is that vast majority of violent crime in India is perpetrated against men. Crime statistics clearly show this, and you can easily find many stories about men being killed in brutal ways. The small number of crimes against women, though, is enough to spark calls for radical reform of law, for hanging suspected rapists, etc. This is REAL power, and it's the type of female power that's expressed everywhere and in all time. Historians are unable to find a single reliable case of a woman being crucified in Ancient Rome, for example - but we have reliable evidence of millions of men crucified.

Women also define who enters relationships with them and thus who reproduces. For most of history they had the power to obscure paternity. Around the world, both men and women have more female friends. Around the world, people are more willing to defend and advocate for women individually and collectively. These are some of the ways in which women hold all the power. Your belief, and the almost universal prevalence of lies that serve women, especially the core claim that women somehow have less power than men, is a FUNCTION of female power and lack of male power.
>>
>>24071933
>women
>power
thanks tumblr. now leave.
>>
>>24072026

tumblrites would never seriously argue that women have all the power. They may thrust foward an almost comical propaganda for 'girl power', or make comments subtly hinting at the power they have over men, but it never serves them for men to know how truly powerless they are. The lie of female weakness at the hands of 'powerful' men gets women access to everything they want, they'd never give that up.

You've just internalised the lie.
>>
i hate dating because once a girl can tell that i'm a decent guy, but she still won't have sex with me, i want to do horrific things to her

the fact that women can say "no" based on nothing makes me fucking furious. like, i'm heating up right now. fuck.

it shouldn't be this difficult. i don't care what women say. they're wrong.
>>
>>24069096
brrrroooo, who told you to indent every sentence?? jesus christ.
the only thing more awful than being a male is attempting to read this post.

>>24070837
bro

stop

shitting up

the thread
>>
>>24068659
K
You need to kill people where it matters. No school but a office complex or a feminist rally. And n
Make sure they understand its not about guns. Have like a pepe mask on when you do it
>>
>>24068987
I think I found the root of your mysoginy, anon.

And wow, I feel bad for you.
>>
"Let me explain. Men may have more individual physical strength than women, and men may be more intelligent and have more individual 'agency', but women as a collective have significantly more power than men ever have, as a collective or as individuals. Take for example in India, where every newspaper for the past few years have been dominated by a rape hysteria and feminist propaganda playing up how victimised women in India are. Much of this came to international attention because of the case where a woman was raped to death with a pole after simply going out to a movie. What's ignored though is that vast majority of violent crime in India is perpetrated against men. Crime statistics clearly show this, and you can easily find many stories about men being killed in brutal ways. The small number of crimes against women, though, is enough to spark calls for radical reform of law, for hanging suspected rapists, etc. This is REAL power, and it's the type of female power that's expressed everywhere and in all time. Historians are unable to find a single reliable case of a woman being crucified in Ancient Rome, for example - but we have reliable evidence of millions of men crucified.

Women also define who enters relationships with them and thus who reproduces. For most of history they had the power to obscure paternity. Around the world, both men and women have more female friends. Around the world, people are more willing to defend and advocate for women individually and collectively. These are some of the ways in which women hold all the power. Your belief, and the almost universal prevalence of lies that serve women, especially the core claim that women somehow have less power than men, is a FUNCTION of female power and lack of male power."

I'm not sure I would agree with this 100%, but it seems a very credible argument to me.

Who are you, anon?
>>
>>24073701

I'm just a guy. I think you may have responded to me earlier, but you don't seem to be able to quote other people's posts, what's with that? Are you new here?

I think the problem is that you're uninformed. Your earlier post says you'd support the first and second waves of feminism, but I imagine like most guys (including myself at one stage), this is based again on the false belief that women were oppressed and men had all the power, a belief which you only hold because of the power that women have to promote such ahistorical claims. I know enough about the first wave to know that it was mostly very chauvinistic, hysterical, bent on controlling men and claiming privileges for women unfairly...and it was a success because again women have all the power.
>>
I am new here, will look up how to quote.

I don't necessarily think you are wrong about the first and second wave. I just don't think if it matters if you are right, because we will never be able to sell the idea that there was anything wrong with the first or second waves.
>>
>>24073860

>I am new here, will look up how to quote.

If you're using a browser, simply click the number of the post on the top right, it'll bring up a response window and quote the post number.

>I don't necessarily think you are wrong about the first and second wave. I just don't think if it matters if you are right, because we will never be able to sell the idea that there was anything wrong with the first or second waves.

The reality isn't that hard to sell or communicate. Just as it's incredibly easy to communicate to one person how the 'wage gap' is a complete fabrication and only serves to obscure female privilege while dishonestly getting more resources and status for them. The issue is that as with the 'wage gap' myth, the lies serves women's interests - and because women have all the power, the lie is almost universally accepted. Really, anyone can be convinced about how absurd the wage gap lie is within 30 minutes, but every major government and institution on earth somehow continues to take it seriously. This is female power. Men have NEVER had the power to promote such a self-serving lie, they've never even had the power to get promote the truth.
>>
>>24068659

to be blunt you both have bad taste in girlfriends and universalize the shitty behavior of a few women in your life onto all women in general because you had a shit mother, it's soothes anxiety to imagine our parents failures are just a natural part of human nature than their individual fault

go see a male therapist and talk about all the shitty memories you have of growing up with your mother and it'll be a huge load off your back and you'll realize you go through your life looking out for her actions and behavior traits in other women to both hate and date

and after you realize that you'll start realizing your overreacting at some woman being annoying and that guys do that shit too and seeing nice women as possible partners rather than gravitating towards cunts, since your parents are the default on what you think a relationship will be like when growing up, which makes you get into shit relationships if you had shit parents and dont recognize this process

ps dont go to a psychiatrist because they will just give you garbage SSRIs that will make you worse in the long wrong, go to a talk therapist/psychologist and dont be afraid to shop around at first until you find one you click well with

>>24068987

yeah there we go, typed the above post without reading that, it's the shitty mother and/or father 100% of the time
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.