[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>re-introduce the robot >nothing changes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1336507870931.png (753 KB, 1147x1920) Image search: [Google]
1336507870931.png
753 KB, 1147x1920
>re-introduce the robot
>nothing changes
>>
I will....tomorrow.
>>
it's mostly because the modern topic of /r9k/ doesn't lean itself to image dumps that are stopped by it.

There are a few less meme posts, I guess.
>>
The board culture had been irrevocably changed by the lack of the robot for too long. That, and the influx of users in the past year. It was too late to change anything, other than limit some of the same shitposting.
>>
>>24068613
unoriginal comment

iron pigment
>>
>>24070479
as you can see, the robot does nothing, except make people use two random words at the end of their post to make it original. What a stupid fucking concept, I can't believe they brought it back.
>>
>>24070499
stfu faggot

bridal surgeon
>>
It's already noticeably slower
>>
>>24068613
It's returning back to the way it was for better or worse.
>>
>>24070499
you seem genuinely retarded desu senpai
>>
Alternative sexuality threads, fembot threads, advice threads and other threads that the autistic wannabe janitors happen to dislike can't be crashed by dumb "hurr roll for your wizard" images anymore
>>
>>24070626
My IQ is 135
>>
>>24070629
someone got a shit wizard
>>
>>24068613
It's gotten a bit slower and ever so slightly less normie.
>>
>>24070499
It's against one of the board rules. Complain about it on /qa/ and maybe Hiroshima Nagasaki will notice it and do something.

gangrene colonoscopy
>>
>>24070750
>gangrene colonoscopy

I believe gangrene is too relevant to colonoscopies for that to be andom, but if it were truly random then there would be a small percentage of relevance between the two words I suppose.

In the future just make sure to apply yourself with a little more effort, okay?
>>
>>24070499
>tfw no gf teleological suspension of the ethical
>>
>>24070499
btfo normie

needle advertisment
>>
>implying cukposting hasnt decreased
>implying trapposting hasnt decreased
>implying frogposting hasnt decreased
I mean none of it is gone but there were points where just those three types of threads filled up a solid half of that catalog.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.