[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /droopybentdick/ here? Yes this is fully erect All you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: sappy.jpg (212 KB, 1306x980) Image search: [Google]
sappy.jpg
212 KB, 1306x980
Who /droopybentdick/ here?

Yes this is fully erect

All you straight dick chads who think they can't get a gf sicken me.

AT LEAST YOU HAVE A PERFECTLY GOOD STRAIGHT DICK

Why couldn't I be born with a normal shaped dick? Every time I see any kind of dick irl they are always pointing up or straight out while I feel like I am the only one with a droopy dick
>>
>>24068527
That is a muscle you can strengthen, its called "kegels" or something like that.
>>
>>24068630
How do you remember to do kegels? I always do it for like a few hours and then forget about it.
>>
>>24068630
I thought that was only for girls. Does that actually do anything for men?
>>
>>24068653
By not being a useless idiot
>>
What the fuck, you fucking retard? That's straight and you can easily hit a girl's g-spot with a dick like that.

Call me when your dick is bent 60 degrees TO THE RIGHT, you've got nothing to complain about you fucking faggot.
>>
>>24068527
My dick curves up naturally and now is kinda twisted and bent in two places due to peyronies (penile scar tissue).

I liked the natural curve it had but the kinks have sort of ruined it. Additionally lost length and girth due to said scar tissue. My dick will never be as long and thick as it used to be ever again.

>>24068630
Doesn't do anything to aid straightness.
>>
>>24068661
The strengthen erections and force of ejaculation.

They do nothing for length, girth or straightness.
>>
>>24068706
Abililty to keep from cumming too.
>>
>>24068732
Wasn't aware of that.
>>
>>24068630
You can see the cause clearly. His shafts is thickest near the tip. Mines the same way, I'm narrowest at the base and thickest at the tip. It's 8.5 long and 6 at its thickedst point near the tip and thinner everywhere else. This is supposed to be best for sex a big strong thick head where she can feel it (wouldn't know I'm a robot)

Kegels help only while flexed. I can flex it to a normal erections angle of like 70 deg or so otherwise I'm below 90 degrees but still not as bad as op.
>>
File: soopy.jpg (113 KB, 905x487) Image search: [Google]
soopy.jpg
113 KB, 905x487
It's like...I used to think I was normal, then seeing all these other cocks on the internet made me second guess.

If I showed this they would make fun of me thinking I can't get it up which it is "up"

I'll try and do kegles if it helps a little bit
>>
>>24068851
Just hold it up and jack it like guys do in pron
>>
I have quite the opposite problem, if that's that's how we want to call it.
Basically my dick is a bit curved upside and to the right and when i have an erection it stands to the right.
I can line it up correctly to penetrate without problems and it doesn't hurt when i do that.
I dont have any problem ejaculating either but it has started to slighty bother me estetically, though i know i could get it straightned with an operation i am not too fond to get my dick cut, especially since i don't think it has any real drawback in the act of penetration.
>>
Who else here has a slighty/normally curved dick, that falls to the side due to weight and curve?
I mean, i can place it in a straight position if i keep a hand on it without any pain, but the second i let it go it slips to 40% degrees to the right.
>>
I have a boomerang dick that bends downwards at the halfway point when erect. I fucking hate it. That downwards angle makes it look smaller than it is.
>>
>>24069103
Mine curves to the left because of the way I was circumcised (not peyronies), they cut more skin on the left side so it tugs it to the left even while flaccid (peyronies only affects while erect) it's a pain having to aim while pissing.
>>
>>24069355
I'm cut too, i always thought i had some kind of recurvatum, but what you say sound familiar, since it affects my penis when not erected.
Actually my shaft is a bit curved, but it is nothing like peyronie from what i've seen when comparing it to photos, as i dont have sudden curves but rather the penis is slighty curved all along the shaft.
I would be quite curious to have it checked by a doctor though.
>>
>>24068851

beautiful cock senpai. would suck tbqh.
>>
>>24069524
Curvature is normal perfectly straight ones look weirder

Look at your frenulum if you have it, it connects the skin of the shaft to the center of the bottom of the head, where there's the opening. It should make sort of a triangle as the skin connected to it rounds around the shaft. My frenulum only goes down and to the right, the skin on the left side was cut
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.