[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think the U.S. will impose a bachelor tax in the future?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1433380092361.gif (2 MB, 490x478) Image search: [Google]
1433380092361.gif
2 MB, 490x478
Do you think the U.S. will impose a bachelor tax in the future?
>>
why does this make you sad?
If they did (which they never would) it would mean girls would be more likely to shack up with you to avoid paying. Unless you're saying it would be a male only tax.
>>
>>24068169

Gay marriage already solved that problem. Just marry another dude.
>>
>>24069065

I suggest you look up the definition of the word "bachelor" my friend.
>>
>>24069107
Two dudes gettin married, that doesn't sound very gay.
>>
File: 1445416277370.gif (19 KB, 486x311) Image search: [Google]
1445416277370.gif
19 KB, 486x311
>>24069065
a bachelor tax would only affect straight males
i am so tired of this world.
when will it all end?
>>
>>24068169

They already do
>>
>>24069147

But it does sound like a good way to avoid the bachelor tax without shacking up with a harpie who will financially ruin you in court.
>>
still better than alimony, I would pay it.
>>
Good thing I'll never pay them!
>>
>>24068169
Marriage gives you tax breaks.
So for all intensive purposes there is a bachelor tax already. Just not officially named.
>>
>>24070073

>for all intensive purposes

facepalm.jpg
>>
>>24070114
Damn dude I was just thinking about that before I wrote this.
But I wrote it anyway.
>facepalm.jpg
But thank you for overshadowing my shame with yours.
>>
>tfw I lost my job because they found out I was a virgin when they did my character investigation

Officially the reason they fired me is because I lied about having had a girlfriend, but everyone knows the real reason.
>>
>>24070212
>because I lied about having had a girlfriend
They legally can't ask you that
>>
>>24068169
Any reliable source claiming this is even a consideration?
>>
>>24069167
But female bachelors would have to pay it as well
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.