[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this image make you feel? No right or wrong answers.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 13982441.jpg (32 KB, 340x442) Image search: [Google]
13982441.jpg
32 KB, 340x442
How does this image make you feel?
No right or wrong answers. Just what you felt when you saw it.
>>
>>24067681
I was already hard. It made me harder
>>
>>24067681
why does that clown have so much makeup on?
>>
Disgusted. Semen is not that hot t b h
>>
>>24067681
Some ugly bitch with an oversized schnozzle who was either snorting glue or cum? I'm disgusted is what I am.
>>
Sad. Imagine what's gone wrong in her life that resulted in her having his picture taken of her.

Was she molested as a child? Does she hate herself? No confidence or self-esteem?

What does she really want in life, and how will she get it? Does she know she'll never get it? Her life is probably shit. She'll never have a decent guy or a healthy relationship.
>>
Dirty fucking whore! You probably let a nigger do that shit you filthy slut
>>
>>24067681
Get a fucking nosejob.
>>
>>24067681
First it turns me on, then it reminds me of my situation, and finally it makes me wanna listen to some Nazi music.
>>
I thought "that big nosed lady seems to have ejaculate on her face".

and then I thought, "where's the dude?".
>>
1: fuck is up with her nose?
2: is that a dude?
3: maybe I've been on r9k too long
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.