[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any other depressed alcoholics on this board? I really don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 10
File: 1446851597717.jpg (69 KB, 616x618) Image search: [Google]
1446851597717.jpg
69 KB, 616x618
any other depressed alcoholics on this board? I really don't come here much
>>
Was out yesterday with a friend and a girl he knows.
She finds the whisky in my bag.
>"Lol anon, this is bad for you"
She starts pouring it out into the street.
>"Reeee"
Make an ass of myself, throwing lame insults at this spoiled bitch.
She looks at me with confusion and disgust as I leave with tears in my eyes.

I hate myself when I'm drunk. I hate being sober.
>>
>>24066419
Most people on this board are underage
>>
Yup, /alcoholic/ here.

I drink so much now, my tolerance is ridiculous. I drink enough to get 3+ people drunk, every night. No hangovers or dizziness or anything, either. I'm basically killing myself with booze
>>
>>24066570
Day before yesterday, I had been sober for over 36 hours. I felt the low start to creep up on me, so I went and bought a few low priced, high percentage beers.

I had been crashing a couple of days at a friends house, went back to it (he was at work) to drink and listen to some Tom Waits. His flatmate, this really sweet qt, comes in and gives me a lecture about how I could do so much better and that nothing is a bigger turnoff than guys who accept defeat.

I went out and got hammered. Everything she said was right.
>>
>>24066699
I feel you, op here and I drink an entire bottle f vodka every night
>>
I'm not an alcoholic but I'm getting there. I've been to the liquor store 3 times this week
>>
nah nothing like that here 2bh

wrong board familia
>>
>>24066419
depressed, alcoholic, addict, permanently single

Welcome to the madhouse i guess
>>
I cut myself and pour vodka in my veins to get drunk faster. Anyone else do this?
>>
>>24066570
>She starts pouring it out into the street.

What a fucking cunt. Even if you weren't an alcy that bitch needs slapped
>>
File: 1386891271938.jpg (33 KB, 521x521) Image search: [Google]
1386891271938.jpg
33 KB, 521x521
>>24066419
already posted enough feels on this board for one night but..
>27yo wasted KHV, reporting.
Ill feel with you
>>
>>24066419
Just got myself some port. I think I prefer wine though. I was told that port is very similar to my favorite wine: brandleberry wine, but it's nothing like it.
>>
How much do robots drink, out of curiosity? I go through about 750mL of rum per day, sometimes switch off with a scotch, bourbon, or absinthe. I don't get hangovers but my organs do protest. Relationship with alcohol has changed dramatically over the years into almost an entirely different substance.

Just cooking a twice baked potato now, trying to keep the sustenance up, even though I don't ever feel like eating.
>>
>>24067579
I'm basically drunk friday night, all day saturday and most sunday. Yes, I'm a wagekek.
>>
>>24067552
Turning 24 tonight with my V-card intact. I don't even care anymore, I feel like I don't even have the energy to drink at this point.
>>24067599
Same here. I stop by the local grocery store every Friday after work, get the same case of beer I always get, go to self check out and finish it over the weekend.
>>
>>24067640
>case of beer
Please tell me it's not a 12 pack of pisswater? At least you get drunk in mediocre style?
>>
>>24067671
and I mean a 24 pack
>>
>>24067671
Anon please, I may be American but don't insult me.
>>
>>24067713
No offense intended. What's your preference?
>>
>>24067452
could you inject alcohol
>>
Why is whisky so expensive.

I'm too poor to keep affording it, but I usually need around a bottle, or at least half a week.

Have a roommate now too so it sucks trying to hide how much I drink.
>>
>>24066419

Yup, thats me.

I don't come on here much except to post in drinking threads because the ones on /ck/ are too slow

Have been drinking heavily alone for a couple of years now, it seems bad but I really like it so fuck it.
>>
I drink a handle every 4 days

I don't think its a lot.
>>
>>24067907
>Have a roommate now too so it sucks trying to hide how much I drink.
He's my ride, so he knows how much I drink. He and his fiance are always talking about me and she keeps on telling him that I drink way too much.

I don't need this from the normies. Why can't they just let me die from liver disease on my own, since I can't pull the trigger?
>>
>>24067907
Switch to rum. Rum doesn't come with the premium that whiskeys tend to, and they are often distilled with the same amount of care and quality, and share a lot of the same flavor attributes.
>>
>>24068002
Rum is usually only about 35% though, and whisky is 40% at the very least.

>>24068001
When you're a co-payer of the rent too, I feel like they're just thinking that each bottle I buy is a potential rent payment I've missed. So sometimes I sneak out to get groceries and pick up a bottle that I hide in my bedroom and drink at night.
>>
File: 1445997420053.jpg (119 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1445997420053.jpg
119 KB, 960x960
>>24067776
Honestly I made it seem like I walk out of the supermarket with those shitty 15 dollar 24 packs anyway. I usually don't go for anything higher than 12 pack and I mostly get 6 packs of what I like.
Malt beers. IPAs. Anything with 8+% alcohol content.

How about yourself?
>>
>>24068044
Tonight I'm drinking your run-of-the-mill Cruzan dark rum and it's bottled at 40% and hardly costs anything. It's not a bad rum, but if you really wanted to get into it, you could find all kinds of stuff.
>>
>>24067982
My issue is that I felt more alive when I was drinking far more than I do right now. I don't have emotions any more due to severe depression, and the only time that they emerge is when I'm quite tipsy. The only reason that I drink is because I need to feel something at least once a week. I pretend to be a beer and wine conosiour (fuck spelling) with my "friends" but I really hate alcohol.

If I can't drink, the emotions like fear that make me able to get up and go to work or pay my taxes or whatever can't happen. And when that happens, well... you don't want to see me ever.

Sorry for blog also, and I didn't really talk about you, just me. But I feel I can relate.
>>
>>24068099
I'm not a fan of IPAs, but I like malt beers. I'm don't care too much about alcohol ratings as long as I can drink enough of it, so I like lighter drinks as well such as cider. And anything fruity or sweet.

And of course, the ocassional good bottle of wine, or some nice hard liquor.

I've been trying my luck at port, and so far it isn't too bad.
>>
>>24068110
I do like rum, even the cheaper Morgans spiced. But here at least, whisky is about the same priced. It's about 13 pounds for 70cl blended whisky at 40%, and you can get rum for about the same at 35%. Anything more from the supermarkets are usually expensive.

Lucked out on a liter of whisky for 15 pounds recently though so that's going to take me far.
>>
>>24068128
Rum Diary here.

I think eventually you'll find that alcohol turns you into a mess of emotional lability. I've always been amazed at what passes as alcoholism in some people. Part of the reason I was curious at how much everyone was taking in, though I don't look at it like a competition. Most have no idea of the real transgressions that ensue given time, and the way you, and this beverage shift shape.

I switch on a whim so quickly now, I can't be convinced the emotions I'm feeling are actually my own, so I'd warn you to at least be careful in this business you have using alcohol to feel something, cause you will eventually feel everything.

Cheers.
>>
>>24067993
Try 2 days

just drunk my shit up senpai
>>
>>24068044

i do this as well, used to chill beer on my windowsill but now I just drink warm gin and tonic which goes down much easier
>>
used to drink 40 units a day.

still love alcohol,

switched to better drugs that don't destroy my organs/cause addiction that can kill you in WD.

try morphine/ketamine
>>
I gotta ask you proper alcoholics, how do you do it?

I mean I love getting drunk but the hangover I get afterwards is a complete turn off.

At most I've gotten drunk three times a week but at the moment it's only one time a week.

How can you guys chug a bottle of vodka or whatever every night?
>>
>>24067907
a bottle? 700ml of whiskey a week? that really isn't much, I was doing about a botttle every 2 days for around a year. I'm not dick sizing but it doesn't seem that you really have that big a problem.
>>
>>24066419
everytime i wanna kill myself, i drink vodka because of the pain
>>
>>24068649
addiction really REALLY can make you look past it, have you ever drunk white cider? It is the cheapest strongest most vile drink on earth and I would drink a litre on waking up somehow, when I buy it now one sip almost makes me vomit. Also about 1 mouthful of whiskey will remove a hangover pretty quickly.
>>
>>24068719
my hole fucking room is full of empty bottles.
far 25 <.
pls cousin, rescue me.
>>
>>24068640
Can't really get my hands on drugs as easy as alcohol tbqh. Alcohol they sell at shops. I need friends and connections for drugs.

>>24068649
well if you're doing it every night eventually you're on the hair of the dog and it doesn't effect you.

>>24068690
You're right, it's not that much. And I'm glad it isn't. But when I see my roommate store bottles for 6 months+ and mine are empty within the week. I know there's an issue.

I only drink when I have nothing in the morning to do, which isn't that much though.
>>
>>24068649
>>24068775

yes, when you discover that a few shots of whiskey in the morning takes the hangover away almost instantly, is the time it turns for the worst. The worst discovery I ever made
>>
>>24067552
Thanks brother, feels good to connect with some people about it
>>
File: P_20151104_214903_LL.jpg (447 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
P_20151104_214903_LL.jpg
447 KB, 1600x900
I am addicted to craft beers. Just 1 a day though. I know it's still addiction.
>>
>>24067929
I've been drinking alone for a few years too, and I'm really glad this thread took off I really don't have people to connect with on the drinking
>>
File: am i autistic.png (84 KB, 1256x534) Image search: [Google]
am i autistic.png
84 KB, 1256x534
>>24066419
Drinking a big bottle of table wine right now.

>Addicted to mouthwash since freshman year of college
>Try to get clean earlier this year
>Halfway successful
>Go from getting black out drunk on a nightly basis to once a week
>Work a succession of shitty wageslave jobs
>Finally land decent paying office job
>Long hours and stress contributing to an uptick in drinking again

Doesn't help that I go home to alone to a tiny apartment. Have a couple friends I might see once a month if that. Dating life is a mess- I was supposed to meet up with a girl tonight but she had a last minute emergency (her dad's in the hospital). I'm like 95% sure she's lying but what can I do, what can I do.......
Gotta get on anabuse again or I'm going to kill myself lol
>>
>>24068649
Well that's why we drink again in the morning, hell for me after my usual vodka binges I don't even get a hangover, or for some it just becomes a natural feeling in the morning
>>
File: 1423000705864.jpg (54 KB, 896x349) Image search: [Google]
1423000705864.jpg
54 KB, 896x349
>>24068970

Shut the fuck up. Thats not an addiction.
>>
>>24069080
Is mouth-wash actually any good for drinking?
>>
>>24069080
Yeah I feel you on the relationship bullshit, recently the love of my life (yeah I know I'm a faggot or whatever) left me because of the drinking and it's really made it worse.

Hell im pretty positive without it at this point id kill myself
>>
>>24066768
>hat nothing is a bigger turnoff than guys who accept defeat.

that just hurts. I know it's true but I cna't help but think everything is hopeless and that fighting to right the ship is just another waste of time and resources.

I've been completely sober for a year nd still feel this way.
>>
Sorry OP here again I was busy, but fellow alcoholics why do you guys drink? I'm just curious, for me it's the severe depression and loneliness, also helps me sleep at night
>>
>>24068403
Thanks for the advice anon. I''ll save this and read it when I'm not drunk so that I can remember it when I'm not drunk. It's begun already tonight.
>>
im not am al ohlic but I am drunk right now
I fuvking hate normies and I think I shoukd develop a drinking problem to cope with my hate, since drinking dilutes my rage
how can I start drinking on the job
>>
File: contemplative pepe.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
contemplative pepe.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>24069159
26.9% alcohol (varies by brand). Double that for your proof. Its cheap as shit and no worse for you than regular alcohol. Which is still pretty bad if you hit the bottle too hard.

>>24069169
I had a string of terrible non-starters in my late teens. From the girl who strung me along when I was 17, to my oneitis agreeing to go on a date with me then inviting her friend along when I was 18 to a girl who was legitimately into me sparking up an online relationship when I was 19, then refusing to see me when she was in town because she was afraid she'd lose her virginity and she was waiting for marriage. Of course she goes to a party while she's here and makes out nude with some dude she doesn't know. And then of course she tells me.

I've lost my virginity and whatnot since but I just don't trust women or people in general.
>>
>>24069080

yes can you elaborate on the mouth wash drinking? I always think people are joking when they say this...
>>
>>24068649
I don't tend to get hangovers at all unless I've had an excessive, black out inducing, amount of alcohol. Makes it difficult to limit myself when it feels like there are no negative consequences.

The worst part about the day after drinking for me is waking up with a dry mouth.
>>
>>24069269
Water bottle and vodka, rum in tea type shit, you gotta pace yourself tho or your fucked, also bring mouthwash and some sort of febreeze to cover it. What are you drinking anon?
>>24069282
Woman will ruin a man I swear to god but I'm sorry anon, I'd share a drink with you if I knew you. I'm sure the one will come and fix your trust and opinion of woman and people
>>
File: lel.jpg (122 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
122 KB, 1136x640
>>24069199
Right now I'll pick up a 12 pack or a big bottle of shitty table wine. I prefer beer but the wine is actually cheaper (it'd be cheaper still to buy cheap shitty beer like pabst or ranier but that's basically piss water)

>>24069285
No joke.

Not the first time I've shared this on here but to reiterate

>Long periods of intermittent depression since I was 14
>Really bad one when I was a junior in hs
>pissed off at dad so don't ask to get anti-depressants to ward off future episodes
>terrified of future depression tho
>can't get actual weed or alcohol because no friends, no social life
>start drinking mouthwash
>accelerates in college
>after each setback I drink more
>even though I could acquire actual alcohol at this point from a cost perspective mouthwash just makes sense

>>24069372
tu anon
>>
>>24069429
Hell right now I got a 6 pack of three floyds and a bottle of vodka called "fris"
>>
>>24066419
i hate alcohilics the most, they're the worst scum and yet act like they mean something in real life when drunk
>>
Do any of you drink straight Jack? I can whiskey, rum, even vodka though I hate the taste but every time Jack makes me puke. Straight Fighting Cock is bourbon and even stronger but I can drink that, just not the sweet stuff.
>>
>>24069533
well thanks anon
>>
>>24069575
just pissed off because of all the drunk fucks at night, sorry mate
>>
>>24069372
beers. I'm not a drinker so I'm ripped off my fucking ass I don't even want to be sobwe. its like I'm aware of my feels but keep forgetting to dwell on them. my fucking normie mom is trying to give me shit but its rollinf off my baxk. being drunkis reallt great
>>
>>24069608
It's fine anon
>>
>>24069158
How about you shut the fuck up and shove your cock down my throat motherfucker
>>
>>24069709

lol wtf
>>
>>24069742
>lol wtf
First of all, how did that pass the robot?

Second off all, how much of a fucking newfag are you?
>>
File: 20131212fightingcockbourbon.jpg (77 KB, 610x460) Image search: [Google]
20131212fightingcockbourbon.jpg
77 KB, 610x460
>>24067907

I always thouight whiskey was cheap. Top notch drink for low price. Fighting cock is $16/bottle, wild turkey is $20. Mellow Corn corn whiskey is fucking amazing too. I paid $8 and expected it to be jet fuel but it's the smoothest drinking stuff I"ve ever had. I prefer the higher rye grain bill so it took some getting used to but I think I will be regularly getting the mellow corn too. For a long time I would get benchmark 8, it's about $9 bottle and solid quality. It's still bottom shelf, but it tastes like whiskey. That fucking fighting cock though, shit is dank. I pour up a glass and my room reeks like a distillery. That's how you know it's the good shit.
>>
>>24066699
feel u
22 beer a day, reporting in
>>
>drank about 750ml a day for two years
>something happened, no details, basically a wake up call
>quit cold turkey
>only drink a bit on weekends now

wtf, I thought you faggots said that could kill you. I lost sleep for about 3 days but that was about it.
>>
>>24069818
tfw fighting cock is the equivalent of $45 in the UK
>>
>>24069973
Mouthwash is much cheaper. Just saying... you can freeze it if you live in dinduland.
>>
How bad is drinking 400 mL 45% every other day?
>>
>>24070059
Not too bad senpai. But definitely don't increase more than that.
>>
File: alpha kid.jpg (89 KB, 580x900) Image search: [Google]
alpha kid.jpg
89 KB, 580x900
>>24069966
It varies.

Some people can just up and quit.

For some people it lingers overlong
>>
>>24066570
>She starts pouring it out into the street
I don't know that feel but it is bad that I would slap my own mother at this point if she tried.
>>
>>24069966
it can kill you, i've had seizures from drinking wd.
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.