[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
it's friday night robots post what you're doing and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: 2a6.jpg (37 KB, 509x619) Image search: [Google]
2a6.jpg
37 KB, 509x619
it's friday night robots
post what you're doing and why you aren't out doing something
personally, i'm playing vidya and occasionally crying
>>
I declined offer to go out, I am slowly becoming a normalfag. I guess i'll stop posting here eventually for the good of the board
>>
>>24066355

I'm browsing /r9k/ while waiting for a streamer I can bare to watch to come online. It's what I do every night.

tbqh, I'm running out of powerful distraction. Intrusive thoughts need to go away
>>
>>24066355
I'm waiting an hour before i go on my daily night walk.
Then i will probably read spooky stories until 4 in the morning
>>
>>24066512
which streamer?
>>
Playing japanese mmo
Drinking coffee
listening to music

I'm not out because gf broke up with me I don't like my friends and I'm not volunteering anywhere this weekend and also I'm broke because I spent my entire paycheck on clothes and gadgets.
>>
>>24066355
Trying to message a qt, but she's not replying too much anymore. I guess my chances of having a friend are over. I guess in between being depressing i'll play ps4 and acoustic guitar all night until i pass out
>>
>>24066469
Same here.
Girl asked me to go to her place and stay the night. I said I had work in the morning. She said she'd drive me there as its not too far. Made up some excuse. Really regretting it right now. She's a 7 or 8 and I felt intimidated.
>>
>>24066580

Any streamer on my list. I'm hoping for witwix to come on so I can watch him play Mario Maker for the next 8 hours.
>>
>>24066355

I could be out right now. This girl is probably hoping I'll ask her out tonight.

But I already have one with a much hotter girl, for tomorrow.

I just worked all week. I would like some alone time before I plaster someones face.
>>
Listening to music while laying on my bed in the dark
>>
File: Other People's Heartache I.jpg (219 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
Other People's Heartache I.jpg
219 KB, 850x850
listening to pic related, fapping and browsing /r9k/.

I stopped crying a long time ago.
>>
>>24066355

its 2 am and im in the bed as every night by this time, lurking the interwebs on my phone as I try to get sleepy.
>>
I'm drinking and considering playing some video games, but I'm not sure what to play.
I have a few games in mind

>Finish Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water
>Sloppily play Hatsune Miku Project Diva F2nd
>or close my eyes and randomly choose an SNES game from my shelf

I can't decide
>>
File: 1401357975361s.jpg (6 KB, 250x180) Image search: [Google]
1401357975361s.jpg
6 KB, 250x180
>>24066612
Anon, why the fuck would you do that? Also it's not too late to change your mind
>>
>>24066715
>drinking alone
for what purpose?
>>
>>24066862
>implying I have friends to drink with

Ha ha, good one anon, ha good one ;_;
>>
>>24066355
I'm working for another hour and achievement hunting in a video game.

I don't want to go out; I don't like being around people. I'm gonna read until bed after work is over.
>>
File: Cutie.jpg (54 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
Cutie.jpg
54 KB, 720x960
>>24066612
Same thing here man. 8/10 cutie who sent me pic related. i was too intimidated and said i was babysitting. (i think i heard that excuse in a movie or something)

Its been a while man.
>>
>>24066612
I hate you. The one girl who ever showed me any real interest had bad skin, a terrible body, and had a constant urine saturation on her pussy.
It's upsetting that my sexual vitae only has one mid-twenties white woman, the notorious age at which they decline
>>
>>24067010
The pic really doesent give the 8/10 score i gave merit but i swear dude if you saw her eyes (not posting them they are for self respecting people only)
>>
File: 1432342127659.png (323 KB, 600x720) Image search: [Google]
1432342127659.png
323 KB, 600x720
>>24067010
>mgs everything about this post
I'm leaving this thread ttygl
>>
>>24067010

Yea. Its been years since I've had sex. I'm starting to wonder if I have low testosterone or something. I jerk off a lot but mostly just to kill time and I always stop right before coming since I don't like to clean up the mess.
>>
File: 13f.gif (113 KB, 498x594) Image search: [Google]
13f.gif
113 KB, 498x594
>>24067010

>Come on /r9k/ to feel
>Chad McNormal reminds me of my place

Thank God Sexually adjusted people can come on here to put me in my place. It's helpful to know whenever I gain some peace it will be erased by some flippant humblebrag.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.