[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aimless walking at night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (449 KB, 738x572) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
449 KB, 738x572
Hi, I just took a night walk.

I parked my bike somewhere and went walking to some places where I sometimes haven't been since I was very young.

First I went through a park, looked at a children's farm (bassicly where kids can look at chickens and bunnies and stuff). I saw that some things had changed and walked on.

Then I heard some music and people talking in the distance and I decided not to go there and go towards a big street. Almost there I saw a car going pretty fast and making noise. He abruptly stopped and drove in a circle. I walked and it looked like it was heading for me and I thought that the thread I saw on here might have been true. That if you posted in it you would die within 48 hours, so I just kept walking at normal pace.
Turn out that drunk dude wanted to drive another circle, after that he drove of. Now I'm almost at the big street.

Once there I heard something kinda squeking. I looked to my right and saw a grey car with someone in there. I kept on walking towards the library and looked at the openings times. (not that it matters because I rarely go there and it is googable) Then I looked back at the grey car and saw someone with long hair sitting next to the person in the driver seat so I assumed something lewd was going on there (KEK).

I went walking and saw the pool where I learned to swim and sometimes went with school, I kinda wanted to sit there but the ground was all wet.

I didn't want to walk all the way down the big street so I made my way back. My legs were kinda hurting at this point. I saw my bike and spotted a person, I tried to put my key in the lock but it was dark so I was kinda fiddling around, then that guy ran off.

Biking back to my house I decided to just look around my neighbourhood, now I'm back inside.

Anyway this post doesn't serve any purpose but what does? Thanks for reading I guess, just wanted to share it.

Do you guys have any stories like this? Please share.
>>
>>24065469
I sometimes go for a cycle at night. Just aimlessly, looking around places a few miles from my house that I'm vaguely familiar with.Like, I get off work at 10 and just don't want to go home. I find it almost like meditation or exploration. Or like I've a purpose or something to do. I don't know. Did you enjoy your walk?
>>
Yeah it's pretty nice to be outside at night, I should really do it more often.

This walk was kinda mixed because I went in feeling pretty shitty becuase I have pretty much no friends and everything just feels meaningless.

The walk was nice just getting memories and stuff, I saw a thread yesterday or the day before and though fuck it why not.
>>
>>24065469
Wish I did this more, OP. Last Summer I would bike or drive for a while at night and just listen to music and think. very calming imo
>>
>>24065639
Meant for >>24065559
Not original and stuff pfff lmao
>>
>>24065639
It's fun to do. Sometimes I just cycle for an hour or so. I like doing it in the cold too. It makes my senses feel more clear or something.
>>
>>24065469
wish I could do something like this
all of the childhood places that I would like to see I will never see again
>>
>2014
>pass a lot of time of summer in a bike
Even I went to abandoned factories with friends and find weird shit... Well one of them is not my friedn anymore I hate him.
>>
once I walked away from my home, across the highway, wandered through fields of flowers, through the forest next to the airport, and across fields with farm animals. When I reached a village it was a nice lively city. It had old, classical Dutch buildings. I stopped at a cute, old, little church and walked through the garden/graveyard. Then I walked across the old city-center, with old shops, a florist et cetera. There also was a stream with an old, typical Dutch, wooden bridge. Afterwards I walked back home.
>>
>>24065717
>>24065738
It's pretty nice, I'm probably going to do it again in a few days but somewhere else.
>>24065768
Sounds like fun, too bad about that last part though
>>
I live in the suburbs surrounded by houses with little woods, parks, commerical and industrial areas.
>>
File: 2110156351_4fd6aa3598_z.jpg (159 KB, 640x444) Image search: [Google]
2110156351_4fd6aa3598_z.jpg
159 KB, 640x444
I sometimes ride my bike or go walking in the woods/ bike trail by my house while listening to pleasant music. It's the only time I feel like I can not be anxious.

I prefer to do it at winter, when it's snowy and quiet and it's ensured I'm the only one out there.
>>
>>24065821
I used the word old way too often but that's because I live in a very modern city, because it was bombed in WW2, so we don't have any post war buildings left here.
>>
File: Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png (7 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png
7 KB, 645x773
almost a year ago now, my father with whom I was living decided to ditch the country.
he didn't care what was going to happen to me, his son.
>avpd, anxiety whatever.
new occupant wants to inspect the apartment.

can't handle social interaction.
decide to disappear in to the night for a few hours just to avoid any social interactivity.

walk around aimlessly for a couple of hours, see my old schools and the public pool.
eventually head home, legs aching.
try to quietly commit suicide by partial suspension hanging that night.
too incompetent to even manage that.
hide away for a couple of days in my room whilst recovering, I know he won't bother checking in on me.

still here, manged to pull through. almost that time of year again. I don't know man.. I just don't know.
>>
>>24065930
Nah man it's fine and you live in Rotterdam?
Very comfy story
>>
Last night I went out around 11 with my dog and it was about 68f and windy
It was perfect

I also listened to https://youtu.be/tCUc3Kbphr4
>>
*WHISPERING* I THINK THIS IS THE PART WHERE I CAME TO THE BIG TREE
>>
I would but there's too many drunks
>>
>>24066029
Going to listen to that the next time I walk.
>>
>>24065988
yes I live in Rotterdam
>>
>>24066069
Yeah luckily I only encounted that drunk driver but I saw a few groups of people in the distance and I avoided them. Probably because it's Friday night but I assume there are less drunks on weekdays.
>>
File: 1443039170995.gif (2 MB, 174x176) Image search: [Google]
1443039170995.gif
2 MB, 174x176
im glad you went on a adventure to see what the world has to offer OP its the tiny things you have to admire in the world sometimes
>>
>>24065469
Thanks for the read anon.
>>
File: 1435053719342_zpsvetjeykq.png (205 KB, 219x502) Image search: [Google]
1435053719342_zpsvetjeykq.png
205 KB, 219x502
do moar stories
>>
>>24065953
Dude.. best of luck
>>
I live in a very small town of less than 1000 people and yet every fucking time I go out in the middle of the night there is always someone else out. like what the fuck, what could they possibly be doing at 3 in the morning
>>
>>24066124
>>24066128
You're welcome, I'll make another thread next time I go out.

>>24066115
Absolutly true, it's really great to do it. Keeps me sorta sane aswell.
>>
I walk around my college campus at night, look at some of the buildings and the weird hilly angles and imagine how I'd make setpieces for a horror movie/game.
There are some walking trails out by this nice lake a few blocks outside campus, need to go walking there sometime
>>
File: 1435462726933.jpg (472 KB, 1864x1392) Image search: [Google]
1435462726933.jpg
472 KB, 1864x1392
I do cocaine every weekend in vast amounts and pace around my apartment thinking about what I want to do with my life. I work monday to friday, 12 hours a day. This is the only "me time" i have and I spend it high as a kite wishing I was dead
>>
>>24066208
hnnnng that ass tho
>>
>>24065953
I wish you the best of luck aswell, please don't give up.

>>24066161
I know exactly what you mean, I sometimes see the park when I bike by at like 23:00 or later and there is nearly always atleast one person. Probably walking their dog or something.
>>
>>24066194
Buildings look really great at night, just some light shining outside, really beautiful, especialy since I live in a European city.

>>24066228
>tfw nofap november
Hnnggg
>>
>>24066228
I second this notion, anon
>>
Alright I'm gonna go to sleep now, I'll make another thread after I walked another night.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.