[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"So how was your weekend anon?" >"Who do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 123346674345.jpg (80 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
123346674345.jpg
80 KB, 800x534
>"So how was your weekend anon?"
>"Who do you hang out with anyway?"

how do you respond?
>>
Jokes on you no half friends to ask me these questions
>>
Just tell them the truth
I honestly just don't care
>>
>>24065508
Those are not friends, they are you co workers you NEET
>>
>>24065464
fuk you slav shits you're not white
>>
>>24065464
"it sucked ass"
"myself, need time away from your cockmonglers"
>>
"Meh, it was aite. I'm usually alone and just do my own thing."
>>
>>24065464
>things no one ever ask me, a 35 year old man
>>
>>24065666
they are clearly students, retard
>>
I hated getting asked this question at school when i was a loner.
I basically smiled and said "I'm always busy so I never really had time to hang with anyone here in particular".

The normie girls always joked about inviting me to parties but it never happened.
>>
>>24065666
>working with normies
should've went into STEM faggot
>>
>>24065666
I wish my coworkers were qts like that,but still jokes on you I don't talk to any of my cowokers never mind this
>>
>>24065464
>me?
>oh the usual, chill in on the couch watching AHS w/ my girl ya know, we all about Netflix
>>
>>24065464

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT NORMIES GET OUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTT
>>
File: 1370218876654.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1370218876654.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
i'm in the military and my co always asks me this shit, and he always does this in front of the whole crew.
>>
>>24067834
just tell him the truth, but do it with confidence. what's he going to say to that?
>>
>>24066077
This. If they ask I just say "hung out".
>>
>>24067834
tell your CO that you didn't need any friends cause you have mabel and her 4 sisters

crew will laugh and it will also be true cause I know you wank a fuck ton
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.