[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beta Uprising
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1413646447032.png (251 KB, 623x465) Image search: [Google]
1413646447032.png
251 KB, 623x465
Mass shooting are just moronic. You kill maybe 20 people, and then you've either gotta off yourself or get offed by the cops.

Let's face it. Guns don't kill people. At least, they don't kill enough people.

What we need is fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOzfq9Egxeo

A single fire can kill hundreds, even thousands if you know what your doing, and all that you have to do is set the blaze and then get out. If you're good, know one ever finds out you did it.
>>
Bombs kill even more people.A nuke can be constructed easily if we have some radioactive materials and use the cannon method to activate it,in truth.
>>
>>24065424
Both of those are really difficult to do.
Anyone can start a fire.
That's what makes this method so effective.
>>
>>24065265
>a fire

As long as there isn't a nationwide collective of trained teams dedicated to prevent and "fight" fires, you should be fine.
>>
>>24065549
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOzfq9Egxeo [Embed]
They won't be able to do shit when fatties are clogging up all the exits.
>>
>>24065549
all we need is a nationwide collective of untrained teens dedicated to start fires
>>
File: hydropepe.jpg (77 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
hydropepe.jpg
77 KB, 800x600
>>24065265
>tfw arsonist
>tfw already set fire to dozens of houses of people I don't like
>tfw killed 2 people I despise and no one suspects a thing
Who /LordOfFire/ here?
>>
>>24065265
The most dangerous aspect of earthquakes is the fire hazard caused by damage to live gas lines, this is why every second counts in earthquake safety, to shut off the gas. If you look at the worst eqs, most the damage was caused by fire.
>>
>>24065575
>station nightclub
>only 100 dead, out of several hundred
>optimum conditions: cramped venue, few exits prone to congestion, pyrotechnics everywhere

That's a best case scenario, and easily surmountable by an air terror act or bombing (which causes a fire as well).
>>
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red boards of 4chan, the sons of former robots and the sons of former robot owners will be able to sit down together at the table of normiehood.

I have a dream that one day even the board of /r9k/, a board sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little Stacies will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the size of their roast but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day, down in /pol/, with its vicious racists, with Pepe having his lips dripping with the words of "cuk" and "degeneracy" -- one day right there in /pol/ little Chads and Stacies will be able to join hands with little Pepes and Wojaks as sisters and brothers.

I have a dream today!
>>
>>24065657
things that didn't happen: the post
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.