[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Karl Marx never ran a company, never held political office, never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Marx7.jpg (2 MB, 2153x3100) Image search: [Google]
Marx7.jpg
2 MB, 2153x3100
Karl Marx never ran a company, never held political office, never oversaw any accounts, never held a job -- any job. He was supported throughout his life by his friend Friedrich Engles, the son of a wealthy factory owner.

Was he one of you guys, since he wasn't a wageslave?
>>
a fairly mischevious NEET if you ask me.
>>
Still doesn't invalidate his critique.
>>
>>24065695
how is it valid to begin with?
>>
Keep mentioning the name until its good and ingrained you retarded shill.
>>
>>24065240
He wrote for various newspapers, was pretty prominent in academic and philosophical circles, and carried out a series of political and cultural campaigns. He's not a NEET, even though he didn't have a straight 9-5.
>>
>>24065240

Marx. If there's one fucking awful genetic fucking cretin scum piece of human shit I'd wish to fucking wipe from the sneering face of backed-up sewage pipe human history hereafter referred to as "The Black History", it would be that fucking thief, liar, charlatan, murderer, and False Idol erroneously referred to as KARL MARX, also called The Father of What is Now Known as Modern Communism, Sixth Edition. He is THE fucking worst, most abominable bizarre murderous piece of shit who has EVER decided to walk this planet with his miserable filthy fucking lobster feet, that fucking webbed-toe-possessing subhuman ape-man. FUCK HIM AND FUCK EVERYONE WHO HAD DECIDED TO STAND BY HIS FUCKING INFAMY AND CRIMINAL BACKGROUND, YOU FUCKING LUNATICS AND SCUMBAGS
>>
File: smug homer.jpg (23 KB, 419x483) Image search: [Google]
smug homer.jpg
23 KB, 419x483
>>24065794
was he a local celebrity at his town's piano lounge?
>>
>>24065733
Views on society in his time and some a bit later are valid.
His economic views, especially his theory of value is bullshit.
>>
>>24066264
>are valid.

How are they valid? Is his opinion your religion or something?
>>
>>24065967
I'm a local celebrity at my church for playing the piano
>>
>>24066307
Critique of society at the time, as well as the laws during and before that. His opinion on religion that you see in quotes and shitty pictures is out of context. He didn't hate organised religion because of their belief in god, but because organised church was supporting capitalism.
His critique of works by other authors like the german ideology and the holy family (sorry I don't know the names of the critiqued works in English) are also pretty good.
All in all, a bit hard to read if you are't familiar with hegel, some decent stuff, rest is bullshit and many people aren't familiar with him.
>>
marx is a misunderstood genuis
>>
>>24066479
>organised church was supporting capitalism

seems like a politically biased interpretation.

Is capitalism some entity that relies on the support of institutions to survive?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.