[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wagekeks, why do you agree to work overtime? As for me, I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 393x401) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 393x401
Wagekeks, why do you agree to work overtime? As for me, I'm going on a date with a 9/10 from okc. We are going to Subway because I wanna show her that unlike Wagekeks who eat their own seamen, I care about my health

. Us NEETS put the upmost importance in our bodies and minds.
>>
Lol Wagekeks are gonna drown their sorrows of slavery in spirits and liquor
>>
File: image.png (279 KB, 486x294) Image search: [Google]
image.png
279 KB, 486x294
Also, she said she respected my lifestyle and that men who work aren't real men. She says she's willing to put out because of my alpha personality.
>>
>>24065152
Taking a girl to subway on your first date. Gee anon, how did you ever get a reservation.
>>
>>24065152
>>24065194
Did subway lose a lot of business due to the thing with Jared?
>>
>>24065217

No, they are doing better than ever because it is classy
>>
>>24065152
Post pics or it didnt happen.
>>
>>24065200

She said it turned her on that I made the choice. She says usually Men a aren't able to make decisions and she called it "cute" when I said subway. She says I don't have to pay for her meal.
>>
>>24065194
>men who work aren't real men.

yeah keep believing it
>tfw i don't work too but the thing depresses me
>>
>>24065281

I mean, most women cheat on Wagekeks with NEETS. Or at least an anon said it in a different thread
>>
>>24065272
These used to be good bait threads until you ruined it. If you expect us to believe women don't care about money you ate one too many syntha-sandwiches
>>
>>24065371

Jelly wagekek detected.
>>
>>24065238
He's shitposting on a Vietnamese loli board, of course it didn't happen
>>
>>24065152

literally all neets cry themselves to sleep
>>
>>24065152
Could you post some proof of any of this? I know its mostly lies, but at least prove you're a NEET and get NEETbux if you're gonna post these threads 10 times a day
>>
File: 1446749890960.jpg (22 KB, 604x440) Image search: [Google]
1446749890960.jpg
22 KB, 604x440
>NEET
>alpha
Where did I go wrong i will never have this life
>>
File: image.jpg (369 KB, 1542x1150) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
369 KB, 1542x1150
>>24065441

Nope. NEETS go to sleep happy and fulfilled. (After getting a bj from a wagekek's gf, of course)
>>
What is the point of these posts? It's not bait, it's not trolling, it's not even promoting NEET lifestyle because you're fabricating the details.
>>
>>24065562

To educate others on why NEETS are essential for society
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.