[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> tfw you get curved by your oneitis > tfw you still imagine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: nakamura-san.jpg (50 KB, 640x345) Image search: [Google]
nakamura-san.jpg
50 KB, 640x345
> tfw you get curved by your oneitis
> tfw you still imagine being with him anyway
> get drunk and cyber stalk him
> tfw god won't send you someone new to obsess over so you can stop being so fucking thirsty
IT'S ABOUT TO BE THREE YEARS SENPAI, WHY WON'T HE SEND ME A QT SO I CAN MOVE ON AND NOT EXPERIENCE THE PAIN OF BEING ALONE FOR THE HOLIDAYS FOR 22 CONSECUTIVE YEARS
>>
>>24065084
I feel this deep in my bones, sis
>>
Wanna talk
>>
>>24065084
So women do this too? Where's my qt stalker? Is she hiding someplace outside my house? I really hope so
>>
>>24065095
You too? It's not fair, by the time I realized I should man up and confess, he just ignored me. I don't think he knew he was attractive, so likely he thought I was rusing him.

>>24065097
only if you know these feels. ;_;

>>24065134
> tfw you look like a normie but in reality you obsess and stalk harder than any robot because you remember every interaction with the opposite sex right down to the clothes they wore and the faces they make
> tfw you still remember how he laughs
>>
>compliment a girl's pics on reddit in a slightly creepy but confident way because idgaf
>stalk her profile
>find out she's been stalking mine from her comments and posting in odd forums I frequent that females are unlikely to visit, probably to "bump into me"
>mfw my creepy compliment had that much of an effect on her
feels odd but good, mang.
>>
>>24065328
jesus femanon get help

>>24065513
> women being this weird
this is a myth right?
>>
>>24065328
Maybe it's not too late for round 2. Guys are oblivious as fuck and need to by hit with blunt force, sometimes repeatedly.
>>
>>24065328
i check the profile of my guy every day.

one time i had a brief oneitis and he mentioned he had tinder so i downloaded tinder and spent 2 days clicking "no" on people until i exhausted all of the options and came across him (he didn't match me i dont think, or maybe he was inactive i cant remember)

one time i obsessed over this guy i met online so hard that i managed to find his address and every weekend i would google maps his house and look at how cute his street and town were
>>
>>24065547
Nah, true story, bro. Oddly enough she's in my state, but on the opposite side, so like at least a 4 hr drive if not more. I think what made me stand out(aside from my unapologetic slight perviness) was the fact that I basically just called her attractive, and not address the fact that she was black. Everyone else was like, "hurr you look like a soul singer" or some shit. Also, I meant subreddits, not forums.
>>
>>24065619
> one time i obsessed over this guy i met online so hard that i managed to find his address and every weekend i would google maps his house and look at how cute his street and town were
senpai I think you and I have spoken before about being obsessive and creepy over tfw no oneitis bf. I think it we eventually freaked some robots out lol. The tinder thing is pretty brilliant, though.

>>24065686
> not knowing the true thirst of black nerd girls
> not even doing le race joke maymays
You'd have a loyal gf for life
source: KV black girl friends
>>
>>24065084
>tfw no social skills
>tfw terrified of social interaction
I-I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feels...
>>
>>24065960
I-I'm scared of people too, but I really liked you and thought we could work. Why didn't you want to play vidya and watch anime with me, I just wanted to spend time with you and eventually see you naked ;_;
>>
>>24065328
Maybe one day i'll be worth a qt stalker. I need one for Christmas, plz let me have one
>>
>>24065084
>>24065095
I do feel bad for you, because I realize I do hate black women
>>
itt: women pretending that they have the same problems as male robots. no, fuck off. youre a liar
>>
>>24066032
I was scared of spilling too much spaghetti so I decided not to engage at all.
>>
>>24066520
But I think your spaghetti is cute. You didn't spill enough of it.
>>
>>24066647
>>24066520
>>24066032
>>24065960
PATHETIC
A
T
H
E
T
I
C
>>
>>24066463
> when your oneitis is racis'
Damn, OP. TOP C U C K E D
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.