[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Male anons of /r9k/, please vote in this poll. http://straw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: consider_zps09c7bb98.jpg (109 KB, 569x428) Image search: [Google]
consider_zps09c7bb98.jpg
109 KB, 569x428
Male anons of /r9k/, please vote in this poll.

http://strawpoll.me/5939129
>>
>>24065002
disagree, respect the right to speak
Filter fembot and ignore all threads
>>
>>24065103
>respect the right to speak

look who's new to the board

women have no place here
>>
>>24065002
They should fuck off.
They already control the entirety of reddit so why do they have to come here?
>>
We all know that women fuck up everything they touch, it ought be obvious.
>>
No they should post anonymously and not bring up gender unless asked, like any robot
>>
>>24065118
they should fuck off, but they can be allowed free speech
>>
>>24065249
>like any robot

woman detected
>>
>>24065002
Fem fags should gtfo our board. Go over to fa or some shit
>>
People who do things to perpetuate the inter-bot period of /r9k/ should be banned on the spot. The robot was turned back on to get rid of you, not for you to blatantly defy blox rules.
>>
>>24065249
the fucking poll says women-oriented threads you illiterate fuck. it never said anything about banning all women from /r9k/. this isn't about no girls allowed rule its about those cunt attention whores that post worthless threads where all they do is flaunt look boys im a girl >tfw no bf i want 100 pathetic cunts to say i'll be your bf
>>
>>24065283
Not whiteknighting but if nobody says their gender (nobody says they're females) then attention whores gone and so will the whiteknights
>>
If you are a female and want to post, just do it like everyone else and don't make fucking "Fembot ..." threads vor announce your gender. Delete those stupid threads.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.