[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you deal with being ugly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1390192194697.jpg (135 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1390192194697.jpg
135 KB, 645x773
How do you deal with being ugly?
>>
I don't have to I'm handsome as fuck, loser :D
Naah it's pretty hard tbhonest but what can one do
>>
>>24064436
Well, I don't leave the house very often.

Truth is though, people are generally nice to me or feel bad for me. They're never mean unless it's like teenage girls or something. The old people at this local deli I go to are really sweet to me and they ask me how I'm doing and actually remember what I say and continue asking about it. For the most part it's not bad because I've adapted to being lonely. I'm happy in general.
>>
I'm not dealing with it very well :/
More acne now at 24 than at 14.

At least I feel I'm fairly good looking without it, but my face is only clear for like 2-3 days each month.
>>
>>24064436
I flaunt it proudly. What are people gonna do to me besides call me names? If i stayed in and shitposted here people would do that to me anyways
>>
Actually, it's quite advantageous. At least for me. I don't have to preen myself for hours like Stacies or Chads do. I consider this fleshy thing that people call face as just a functional part of the human body.
>>
I walk in the parks and spoop little kid when their parents aren't looking. I'm not even doing anything special, just change direction and walk towards them (then just walk past them). Half the time they get scared and run away when I look at them.
>>
Can a nigga get some ugly feels up in here?
>>
File: sad_sam_game_of_thrones.gif (1 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
sad_sam_game_of_thrones.gif
1 MB, 400x224
>>24064805
>tfw girls only look at you because of how ugly you are
>>
>>24064805
>tfw your family keeps throwing compliments to compensate for your ugliness
>>
>>24064436
You can't trust anyone, and never open up to anyone. Because they will almost hurt you. Opening your feelings up to women and being ugly is a death wish. If you are young, like most of us, young women have extremely high standards and regularly sleep with 9/10 Chads and they share them around until the Chads start settling down and maturing a bit more, same with the women.

Being ugly means you can't experience most of the pleasures in this world, i.e friends, popularity, trust, girlfriends, sex, bonding, etc. So try to find an outlet to put that energy towards like your job. Aim towards something useful, don't waste that energy on video games.

>>24064805
All black people are ugly by white standards, The thing is that you also have black women who are ugly and they don't even kek their own men. That is why you cant be robots.
>>
>>24064805
>Can a nigga get some ugly feels up in here?

>tfw no gf
>>
I'll probably kill myself eventually, it gets worse and worse everyday
>>
>>24065271
>All black people are ugly by white standards, The thing is that you also have black women who are ugly and they don't even kek their own men. That is why you cant be robots.

You think I'm black?
>>
File: captain-phillips-tom-hanks-7.jpg (2 MB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
captain-phillips-tom-hanks-7.jpg
2 MB, 1920x800
>>24065271
That's some golden advice right there, never open up to women regarding anything.
>Be me, solid 5/10 on /soc/
>Have a couple of pretty close female friends
>They open up to me all the time
>One day one of them asks why I she never sees me trying to hit on any girls
>Confess that I'm not very confident in my looks
>tfw she doesn't even try to comfort me in any way
>tfw she says that there are lots of really ugly girls out there

>Decide to actually try hitting on a girl
>Ask another female friend for advice on how to approach a particular girl
>tfw her advice literally was "Don't even try, she's too good for you"
Guys at least try to put it in a nice way.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.