[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you see black people acting black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: uh.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
uh.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>tfw you see black people acting black
>>
>>24064396
what made you post this? i've been thinking about making this thread all day.
>>
>>24064427
I hate niggers, you?
>>
There is a difference between someone with black/brown skin and a nigger.
>>
>>24064447
the illuminati was whispering it to me
>>
>>24064465

How? They're niggers, regardless.
>>
>>24064496
I guess it's just how they are brought up. If they don't try so hard to fit in with "black culture" they act like normal people.
>>
>be black
>act normal
>y u akin white fo?

Sigh....
>>
>someone tells funny joke
>white guy: Haha
>black guy: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAAAHAHAHA HAHA AHA AW AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SHIT IAHAAHAHAHAH NO HE, HAHAHA NO HE DIINT NO HE DIINT AHAHAHA OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, OH HO, OH, OH HO HO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6PCXF2NfMg

LOOK AT ME, I'M A NIGGER!!
>>
>>24064571

That made me feel warm inside, not angry. Must be nice to be surrounded by people that like you like that.
>>
>>24064607
I like Patrice but he holds the entire room up for 10 minutes every time he laughs. He has to be the centre of attention. It's a nigger thing.
>>
File: gottacatchthemall.jpg (4 KB, 250x116) Image search: [Google]
gottacatchthemall.jpg
4 KB, 250x116
>>24064396

black culture is so odd. I remember my sister went through a phase where she would cry if she didn't get enough attention, and I think its analogous to "black culture"

whoever is loudest, wildest, most obnoxious is the one who gets the attention (with bad attention still better than receiving no attention). so now it's a competition to see who can chimp out the hardest by drowning everyone else out with their own bullshit.

in other words, black culture is the same thing as clique-y 15 yr old girls competing for attention from anyone dumb enough to give it to them.
>>
>>24064629
>this
also whoever acts the most aggressive in a normal conversation even if it's uncalled for
>>
>>24064623

Eh. It's just not in me to hate like that. It's not even cause I'm black. When my dad starts ranting about whites I want to tell him to shut the fuck up. When a friend of mine bitches and moans about the chinese I tell him to shut the fuck up. Closest I get is my dislike of large mexican families and entitled indians, I just don't see the appeal of harboring such hate.

Whatever I'm ranting now.
>>
>>24064687
I don't really hate anybody. I think a lot of people on 4chan who seem racist are really just venting shit that used to be relatively normal to vent but has now become RACIST! if you say it out loud.

Like, yes, Indians are fucking pushy rude assholes, perfect example. But if you say that you're a racist. So no one ever does, and then they finally get an outlet here and of course it comes out as "oh thank god I can finally say fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk me do I hate curryniggers goddamn!"

I don't hate anyone really. I just legit think most blacks have learned obnoxious behaviours. A simplified way of saying this is "black people are shitty" but I think real geneticist racism is pretty much dead these days. The "New Racism" is just young males reacting strongly to pent up frustration from constant PC censorship, not real hatred or white supremacy.
>>
>>24064870

I'll just say this. Most "Civilized" blacks hate ghetto culture more than a 4channer does because they're lumped in with me.

It's toxic. And effects more than just blacks. If could die overnight, you'd have millions believing in god the following hour.
>>
>>24064930
I agree with you 100%. If you've never read The End of Racism by Dinesh D'Souza you should check it out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac_B-xiWWZU

He basically says that black ghetto/thug culture is an adaptation to being hated by the white majority, which has certain elements beneficial to survival to it (promotes strength and solidarity, kind of), but it has become maladaptive. It is stopping integration at a time when integration would basically fix all black people's problems in a generation.
>>
>>24064447
I 100% agree with you but keep that shit in >>>/pol/
>>
>>24064623
>It's a nigger thing.
That's an any random attention whore thing, Anon.
>>
>>24065614

B-but saying nigger is easy!
>>
File: 1429394070224.jpg (18 KB, 231x225) Image search: [Google]
1429394070224.jpg
18 KB, 231x225
>tfw realizing they're different and that's okay

It's unfair for us whites to put blacks up to white expectations when they're an entirely different breed. Any attempt we make to have blacks be civil ends miserably. The only time they can succeed is when they're totally surrounded by white people, and that's only in small numbers. Black communities always inevitably turn tits up.

But I do get afraid when going by niggers because I never know what they'll do, it's like the same as approaching a retarded child.
>>
File: Costanza.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Costanza.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>tfw white people act "black"
>>
>>24065679
I absolutely hate it.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.