[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> a girl's bestfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 640x640
> a girl's bestfriend
>>
You seem to be forgetting that they're man's best friend, too
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>24064075
>>24064004
Dogs are friendly.
>>
>>24064075
this
I bet OP doesn't even take his dog's knot
>>
Fucking sage
>>
File: 1317757824543.gif (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1317757824543.gif
2 MB, 640x480
anyone got a link to that video of the blonde camgirl getting her ass licked by a dog?
>>
>>24064289
Dog pussy is also an option
Dogs are perfect for everyone, no need for human contact
>>
>>24064332 anyone know what im talkin about?
>>
>>24064332
>>24064476
I could probably find at least 20 videos that match your description

But I'm not, because you have shit taste
>>
>>24064004
i once got a lick job from my dog when i was 7
didint know what was happening but it felt good
>>
>>24064332
I knew whites made aids
>>
>Muh dog is my life
>I love animals more than people
>if you have a dog I might just swipe right :)

Swipe left everytime t.b.h

red flag as fuck
>>
Break out the oven mitts and peanut butter.
>>
>>24066634
Or you could just, you know, put your dick in the dog's pussy
Peanut butter is for 7 year old normies
>>
>>24064004
>The old lickeroo
>>
>>24066634
what are the oven mitts for?
>>
>>24067168
for putting over the dog's paws so he doesn't scratch your back while he's mounting you

>tfw O&A is fun AND educational
>>
i orbited this girl for 8 years, did the whole emotional tampon thing plus cunnilingus whenever she wanted thing. the last day i knew her she was joking about fingering her new dog. i was playing along and she expressed frustration that she couldn't find a boyfriend who would joke about that kind of stuff with her. i was like uhhh... what about me? and she was like uh, no. now i wasn't being delusional or unreasonable, she legit told me she was in love with me, not that she loved me but that she was in love with me in a romantic way 2 weeks before. this had happened a bunch of times before, she pretended she hadn't been intensely leading me on and said a bunch of cruel shit, and then a few weeks or months later would call me back begging me to be with her again, telling me she loved me, couldn't live without me, wanted to date me, all that. and being an insecure, narcissistic re-re i would take her back every time. curious thing though: once she had the dog, she never came back. which tells me 2 things:
1. despite having 0% of a submission or KUK fetish, i was acting as this woman's pathetic subservient dog, which was why i was so easily replaced by one (wouldn't be surprised if she mistakenly called it by my name now and again)
2. she's getting freaky with that dog. it took over my emotional responsibilities, i bet it handles the sexual ones too. word is she and it are pretty inseparable.
>>
>>24067663
just finished patrice, did louie last year. now starting in on colin. so far it's pretty fantastic, except, as always, for the hole, comedy-killer opie. opie is a faggot.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.