[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /deep seated anger/ > why are you so fucking angry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1445818231273.jpg (56 KB, 700x526) Image search: [Google]
1445818231273.jpg
56 KB, 700x526
Who here /deep seated anger/
> why are you so fucking angry
> what do you do when you get mad
>>
>>24063957
I have always been angry, i cant even think of a reason exactly. I usually compete in things. Sports, games, anything, just to have an outlet so i dont fuck shit up all the time
>>
>>24063996
> sports
FUCKING CHAD PLEASE LEAVE
>>
>>24063957
>what do

A few things:
>10 sets of breaths; 10 second inhale, 10 second exhale
>attempt to depersonalize from situation (i.e: receding from your ego and try viewing it from an impartial 3rd party floating in the background)
>working on a productive task to solve the problem
>exercise

The biggest issue though is that anger is one of those self-sustaining emotional states, where you'll want to amplify it further when you're in it, even though it's unpleasant.
>>
>Teacher doesn't ask for assignment back
>minus like 50 points every day
>in semester that highschools check
>get into crap highschool just because bitchy teacher wont admit her mistake
>get into shitty college
>MFW life ruined because teacher has teacher superiority complex
I just shoot guns &hunt to get rid of anger. works well, as you get to kill things.
>>
>>24064231
>waiting for teacher to hold your hand

Yep, all her fault.
>>
>>24063996
Please stay in /fit chad
>>
>>24064060
Man, i'm not good or anything, calm down
>>
>>24064256
Kek, if i was chad, would i be here responding to bait? We're equally as non-functional, my man
>>
I hate seeing so much pain in the world and no one--including myself--is doing a god damned thing. Everyone's just collectively numbing the pain away. We're all so distracted and dumb, and yet we still are reproducing so much that we'll eventually have no rights because it's impossible to grant such a large population individual lives. We're just reproducing our god damned rights away, man.

I usually end up trying to do something productive, but when in doubt, I like to listen to really brutal death/black metal. Without a doubt, it's edgy as fuck, but it really does help release the frustration.
>>
What doesn't make me angry? I didn't ask to be born, but now that I'm here, what do I do with myself? I grew up alienated from everyone around me. I could never form connections with other people. I have no purpose and I don't care to find one anymore. We are not here for any good reason. I fucking hate optimists who say shit like, "ya just gotta play the cards you were dealt" or "man up", "life is unfair" or similar useless drivel. All of life is shit. I hate dealing with people - looking at them, talking to them, hearing them, being around them... the things and the way they all talk makes my blood boil. they look disgusting and often behave worse than other animals. The only real purpose we can ascribe to humanity is to procreate, that's it, what an absurd joke. Just to make things worse, my biological urge to procreate is too strong and fighting against it makes me fucking insane. My true self knows that my biology lying to me, telling me I desire this hairless female monkey and to pump her full of cum because it's my only purpose in life, but I know as soon as I'm done pumping her full of cum, the realization washes over me that I feel nothing for this stupid cunt, that we are just pawns in a cosmic game and nothing more. Too many fucking people on this planet. Everyone's nose is stuck in another's ass. Everyone thinks they're a special snowflake and making the world a better place by optimizing SEO ultranode Js query javascript enterprise nexus bitcoin cryptocurrency formula microfinancing. Woweee technology is so fucking amazing thank you technology for allowing me to live a long and healthy life in an overpopulated, polluted world without beauty, without purpose and fucking kikes and niggers running around shitting the goddamn place up. Earth is a fucking toilet. I hate money, I hate the fact that I have to work to make some fucking hooknosed kike billions of dollars so I can be grateful to have a shitty apartment and buy damaged and expired produce at Aldi
>>
Is this accurate?

Alphas-top dogs
Chads-Alphas that are dumb but muscley
Betas-Normies who suck the alpha's dicks
Omegas/Robots-Rejects who would suck the alpha's dick if he'd let them
?-Guys who could be cool but either don't want to be alphas or betas and want to be outside of the system
>>
>>24064647
I was with you until you started shitting on Aldi. Fuck you, they have quality meats, sweets and cheap milk.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.