[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELP ME FEMANONS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1445642869954.jpg (157 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1445642869954.jpg
157 KB, 720x960
I got a first date with a girl tonight. But I gotta script out a bunch of different conversation starters before hand so I don't instantly spill my spaghetti when there's an awkward silence.

What are some topics that I should bring up? Or what are some kinda weird off the wall things that femanons think are funny/cute on dates?
>>
File: 1446262946653.png (100 KB, 221x219) Image search: [Google]
1446262946653.png
100 KB, 221x219
>I gotta script out a bunch of different conversation starters before hand so I don't instantly spill my spaghetti when there's an awkward silence

Here's where you fucked up, dude.

You just need to be yourself
>>
Ask her about herself, bitches love that.
Also talk about music, films, and other normie stuff in general
>>
>>24063591
If you watch a lot of normie TV shows (Walking Dead, Game of Thrones), and you have that in common, you'll immediately have 15 minutes of conversation material.

Similar story for recent movies.
>>
>>24063591
I'm a girl but girls generally don't like talking about the same stuff as me. So uh
Just
Be yourself

:v)
>>
>>24063591
Just relax, what you wanna do is make her talk about herself. People love talking about themselves, just ask her about any of her hobbies, likes, dislikes, etc. Just normal everyday things that people like doing and crap like that. If she asks you a question just answer like you normally would if you weren't on a date. Biggest thing I can say is just relax, you've got this anon.
>>
you should make her talk about herself
and this >>24063677
>>
>>24063591
Talk about dick size. If you got a huge dick, and you let her know it, then that'll seal the deal and she'll want to fuck

i'm a femanon btw
>>
File: 1445161408877.png (461 KB, 1059x962) Image search: [Google]
1445161408877.png
461 KB, 1059x962
Show's over guys, she cancelled on me.
>>
Seriously guys, why do I even try. Something goes wrong every time. Is there some 4chan chat room thing I can join and not feel so alone tonight?

This is now a feels thread.
>>
talk about the jews owning the media
i heard women love that
>>
>>24063973
sorry man but this post/picture combo gave me a good belly laugh
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.