[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw i realise i was oribiting and need to derail >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1446658598484.png (126 KB, 665x1145) Image search: [Google]
1446658598484.png
126 KB, 665x1145
>tfw i realise i was oribiting and need to derail
>tfw today i say her make up makes her looks like a ghost
>tfw she said she doesnt wanna talk to me today
>tfw shes now going to dinner at a mall with another guy right now

I just saved myself from a shitload of pain and hurt before i fall for her too hard. Shes been using my food card and eatting meals with me lately because i get 50% off the caf prices ( she pays me back ofc). Ive been walking home and to school with her bc we now eat breakfast together (my food card again) and we walk back cause we leave at same time usually. I realise i need to derail or else id just become another tool and today had proven it. Learn my lesson my fellow online friends, love is dangerous and dont become part or her solar system. They will only drag you down (literally ive been walking home slower these days) and make you a weak version of yourself. Be alone or with like minded people and doing whatever you want is the best and im sure this will get you where you want to go.
>>
>>24063179
good job robot. never let anyone take advantage of you always be the best version of yourself
>>
>>24063179
Nice on senpai. Never put a roastie before yourself.
>>
>>24063216
Now the only problem left is that we are in same major and see each other often. Im not quite sure how i will stop her from using my food card since im too nice and cant being myself to say no.
>>
>>24063179
You could have just continued being friends with her.

You know, without falling in love with her.
>>
>>24063295
I dont like her using my meal plan though
>>
>>24063282
just make excuses like I can't go to lunch or w.e. until she gets the hint
>>
>>24063295
She is not entitled to his friendship. Grow up.
>>
>>24063295
Also
>continue be friends
>not fall in love
Nice one m8 you must be strong. She can be a 10/10 if she tries. Its hard m8 when at 12am she knocks on my room door and say lets go home together
>>
I realized something similar.
She pretty much only wanted me for a handsome face and my dick.
And then when she found some other guy who could provided the same service.
>>
>>24063179
>tfw you're a guy and have a gay faggot degenerate orbiting you
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.