[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2015 letting you gf go to a party alone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 5
File: boy lmao.jpg (338 KB, 1536x2078) Image search: [Google]
boy lmao.jpg
338 KB, 1536x2078
>2015 letting you gf go to a party alone
>>
>>24062594
Why didn't they just take a screen shot?
>>
literally what is this
>>
>>24062594
Why the fuck isn't tbis just a screencap. Fucking iplebs are so stupid
>>
is the right side is the sender right? i don't understand this anymore, shit
>>
>>24062594
I used to have a GF a long time ago and I was like this. Never again, I'm fucking MGTOW and I've never had so much inner peace in my life.
>>
>>24062594
>apple users
>>
>>24062594
wow what a psycho

she should dump his pathetic ass right away
>>
>she thought she would get a million likes on facebook for this
>>
this would drive me away immediately this is so clingy and weird
>>
>>24062594
for people that are literally spastics, this is a girl taking a picture of her phone to show people how 'controlling' aka insecure her bf is.

If she actually went to the party after that text, knowing how insecure he was about it, she's a sociopathic piece of human shit. aka a woman
>>
>>24062720
If she actually stayed with him after that text it'd be pretty bad too
>>
>>24062626
>>24062622
>screenshot
ITS FAKE YOU CAN DO THAT SHIT ONLINE HERE REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24062677
>>24062717
So, what? Let you go to a party and whore it up? Is that what you're saying?
>>
>>24062717
It's his mistake for even going out with a girl like this desu.
>>
>>24062785
let her live her life and not be some prisoner of a pathetic, clingy piece of shit
>>
>>24062820
He should just forget about his insecurities?
>>
>>24062855
he should stop being a little bitch and let her hang out with her friends without getting jealous
>>
Sounds like a dad more than a bf
>>
File: 1432554267352.jpg (526 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1432554267352.jpg
526 KB, 1024x1024
The guy in that picture just needs to realize that nothing you say or do will keep a woman loyal to you, especially when they are drunk. Just gotta let them be the primate they are, and if they cheat, break up with them. Just let them do them and deal with the repercussions.
Having anything but the lowest of expectations for women, is just setting yourself up for hurt.
>>
>>24062855
he should Trust another human being thats how you relationship
>>
>>24062762
How? While on the one hand it could show that he doesn't trust her which would obviously create tension between them, he clearly has trust issues which may or may not stem from her, potentially based on past experience.

Imho the right thing for her to do would be realize that going an getting drunk with her friends is less important than her boyfriends peace of mind, and should stay in.

Judging by the fact that she took a picture of this I'm guessing she took offense and went to the party anyway to get back at him.

Either way they don't seem suited for each other, he's clearly beta as fuck as she's enough of a stacey thundercunt to take a picture of his betaness and post it on the internet.
Also I feel like his name in her phone was overcompensation by her for his sake.
>>
>>24062855
Yes.

OF COURSE. He is so fucking pathetic and insecure that he gives his gf a 100% control on the relationship.
She can now cheat on him or dump him whenever she wants cause there isn't any "prising" anymore.

No need to be this pathetic, let her have her life and hang out.
If she cheats on you because she drank too much just dump her.
No one need all this fucking drama.
>>
>>24062896
this

when you realize that women can never have the capacity to love a man that is not their blood (child, brother, father) the more you realize how the world works. its nothing personal but I dont think women will ever be capable of loving romantically the same way a man does.
>>
>>24062913
Women aren't human
>>
>>24062896
you say that as if men don't do the same when they're drunk
>>
>MO DRINKING
its a challenge.
>>
>>24062887
>being a little bitch
Man up, right? If he's insecure, it should be talked about. He shouldn't just "get over it". That is a short-term solution and doesn't really help, it just makes you not think about it. Those feelings are still there.

>>24062913
You don't trust implicitly. There are some things you wouldn't trust. It's dumb to just say, trust!

>>24062935
I'm not saying he shouldn't get past them but I think people think it's very easy for him to not feel how he feels.
>>
>>24063008
not nearly to the same extent. Men are actually able to exercise self control, why do you think they're supposed to take responsibility if a girl's 'too drunk' to have sex?

You don't belong here if you don't realise this
>>
File: tumblr_n3n2cslBS21qa934fo8_500.png (230 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3n2cslBS21qa934fo8_500.png
230 KB, 500x281
>>24062594
>not saying you don't give a fuck if she goes to the party and saying you have "plans with someone so that works out"

>not dread gaming the fuck out of her

>not just going out and fucking qts

lmao
>>
>>24062985
>>24063039
if you cant trust a girl to not cheat on you switch to men like the rest of us
>>
>have a boyfriend
>go out to parties
>without him

i would dump that dumb whore in a second
fucking roasties
>>
>2015
>being a normalfag
>>
>>24063008
Found the roastie postie
>>
>>24063065
this
dude fucked up, now she's getting on chad's cock cause she knows he's a master beta
>>
>>24063100
No, I think he should try to figure out the root of his fear and see if it's rational or not. Even if it's not, there's some reason to think the girl should put up with it. Everyone is irrational in someway.
>>
>>24062643
mgtow is the best because even if pussy throws itself at you, you know better than to commit
>>
>>24063039

I would never say someone to man-up or to forget his feelings but seriously:

-let's suppose a girl cheated on him in his past.
-he has a gf
-she goes to a party
-he's fucking writing a 20 lines text to tell her to look at the party from a church, not touching at alcohol or approaching boys.
-he's telling her he never goes to any party.
-you think she should be all nice and lovey-dovey telling him he shouldn't be so insecured and that she would never cheat on him?

=>he should just tell her to enjoy the party, being carefull about the alcohol and sending him some photos so he can have some fun too.

=> he should break up with anger if she cheats on him. Here we can easily suppose he'd cry all the tears of his body, trying to stay with her.
>>
>>24063065
>dread gaming
sounds insecure as fuck. its just a party, not an orgy.
>>
>not telling her you're going out as well

See how she likes it when she knows you're going and hanging out with drunk single sluts
>>
>>24063227
Look, I know you put a lot of time into that post but you're just a faggot. Sorry!
>>
>>24063270
it's so passive aggressive

a beta trait if ever there was one
>>
lol at roasties and leddit keqolds.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz-crDWmINk

This is you OP. Enjoy getting Kucked
>>
>>24063415
I lost faith in humanity any man that allow this deserves to be a c u c k
>>
why didn't he just go with her
>>
That message would be alright from neurotic mother. From bf its extremely autistic NO BOYS
>>
>>24062594
Wall of text = always a beta c.uck

prove me wrong fags
>>
>>24062917
> How?
because it shows he's an insecure little bitch
>>
To all the cumdump enablers out there, how would you know she cheated if you let her go? Being OK with your gf going out is just giving her carte blanche to JUST your shit up.
>>
>>24063039
>in relationship with someone you don't actually trust

What could possibly go wrong?

She should just dump him on the spot, people like him cannot be helped.
>>
>>24064527
Trust doesn't mean getting pounded by BBCs on the daily, good try but no cigar Reddit.
>>
>>24062594
>photoshopping this

ok
>>
>>24064597
I've tried to read that sentence multiple times, but it just doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>24064646
Literally Redditerino: the poster.
>>
>>24062594
>GF
>parties
sounds a bit too normie to me
>>
>>24064681
>>>/b/

You may return to your containment board.
>>
>>24064718
How long have you been here Redditfriend?
>>
>>24062677
>>24062717
>>24062820
>>24062887
>>24062913
>NOT WANTING A CLINGY BF
>DATING SOMEONE WHO GOES TO P A R T I E S
>TRUSTING A GIRL EVER
>N O T W A N T I N G A C L I N G Y B F

SERIOUSLY kill yourselves you roastie whores and get out of here, clingy bf is best bf i hope you die leave him ALONE
>>
>>24064728
>still the reddit meme

Why are you projecting so hard? Go back to random where you belong.
>>
>>24064908
Just answer the question kuckerino.
>>
>>24064979
>/pol/ memes

Next you're start to spout niggerspeak and then you shall proceed to blame kikes while redpilling on Trump and Rand Paul

Crossboarders are really a cancer, don't come back.
>>
>>24065048
I've been on /r9k/ from it's inception, unlike you Reddit tier literal c ucks.
>>
why didn't she just get him invited
>>
>>24062594

What is this nonsensical psychobabble?
>>
>>24063059
Lmfao are you retarded? Or just a kid I know when I'm drunk I have no self control and would fuck a homeless chick, my wife is the most loyal loving caring woman I have ever met. Your problem is you fall in love with sluts and have no personality to attract/keep/entertain any one let alone a woman
>>
>be me when i was 12
>loved girlfriend a lot
>was always nervous about what she was doing when I wasn't around
>was always texting her
>she didnt have a problem with it
>2 months in shes getting distant
>start to wonder whats going on, my dad tells me i should give her space
>do it
>she dumps me and starts dating my manlet friend luc
>fuck it
>now im not "clingy", im just a terrible cheating boyfriend
>i keked my friend luc
>ive cheated on almost every girl ive been with since then
>every now and then i wonder if she left me because i was too active in the relationship or if i gave her space

maybe not be so cold towards these guys ladies. there's no reason not to trust and this guy is overboard but calling this clingy is just shitty and shows how little you actually care about relationships. which is fine i feel you dawg be polyamorous w me grrl.
>>
>>24062594
>call me around 9:30
>phone says 8:54
>it's a picture of the phone

She was at a party complaining about her bf and a friend took a picture of the phone. Guess who she's eventually going to cheat on and attempt to humiliate in front of her peers.
>>
File: 1111111111322.png (313 KB, 528x419) Image search: [Google]
1111111111322.png
313 KB, 528x419
>>24065338

Blockarino and cheese on the robot.
>>
File: Brock-1.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Brock-1.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>24063270
>>24063363
>zero value betas think showing your high value is bad because they have none themselves
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.