[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girls on /r9k/, has a boy ever seen you naked when you didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1428222548209.png (22 KB, 195x240) Image search: [Google]
1428222548209.png
22 KB, 195x240
Girls on /r9k/, has a boy ever seen you naked when you didn't want him to? Were you embarrassed?
>>
My bf showed the nudes I sent him to his friends and they keep teasing me about it whenever I see em
>>
>>24062084
what the fuck, how did you start a thread without an image
>>
I don't have curtains, I bet at least one man has seen my gross fat body undressing.
>>
>>24062084
I can't even go swimming with friends because i get so uncomfortable around them shirtless and being in a swim suit makes me want to commit sudoku
>>
File: hehe.jpg (65 KB, 523x592) Image search: [Google]
hehe.jpg
65 KB, 523x592
>>24062133
SIDES
>>
>>24062133
there is an image dumb retard
>>
File: EXCELLENT.png (192 KB, 730x671) Image search: [Google]
EXCELLENT.png
192 KB, 730x671
>>24062296
>being this entry level
MY SIDES AGAIN
>>
yeah he totally saw my dick.... so embarrassing..
>>
>>24062316
Mind explaining? I'm on a phone so most likely I can't see whatever tricks there may be to posts.
>>
>>24062370
The joke is that the character OP posted, Akari, is often times considered invisible or transparent on the show. >>24062133 is pretending he cannot see the image, because it features Akari.
>>
>>24062404
upvoted and gilded now get the fuck back to reddit m'sir
>>
>>24062370

Akari is a character from the anime Yuru Yuri who is known for having little presence and being easy to not notice. The joke is that her picture is being mistaken as no image. Watch more anime you baka gaijin.
>>
>>24062404
Mmmmmk. What's the name of the show?
>>
>>24062457
Boku no PIco. I heard it was pretty good it teaches you not to bully other people. I recommend it to your little cousins or nephews or something.
>>
>>24062424
>not spoonfeeding robots
They often need help and a little niceposting. Poor lil guys.

;_;
>>
>>24062113
very similar to my experience..
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.