[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*boom* *crash* "remember me fucker? you told me to kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1442200370.jpg (38 KB, 315x367) Image search: [Google]
1442200370.jpg
38 KB, 315x367
*boom*
*crash*
"remember me fucker? you told me to kill myself on the image board 4chan. finding where you lived was just a simple matter of backtracing your ip. i've been trained as an assassin my entire life, you wont even know i was here. "
>>
>>24061450
sorry
i dont live in america, my house has actual walls that arent made out of plywood and a steel door
>>
>>24061450
>barges through front door and makes confrontational motive speech
>"you won't even know I was here"
Lol wat.
>>
>>24061482
why are you targeting americans out of nowhere?
>>
Oh hello anon. Please, take a seat. I'll put the kettle on. Is Tetley alright? It's a nightmare finding good tea in the States.
>>
>>24061528
thats the joke.srt
>>
File: dur.jpg (26 KB, 349x642) Image search: [Google]
dur.jpg
26 KB, 349x642
>>24061450
>>24061528
>>24061638

original robo content goes here fucking nip moot fuck
>>
>>24061450
lmao i have bunch of traps in my house.
that nigga will be falling in a pit (with snakes) before kicking my door.
>>
*smirks*

>Heh...

*dashes across the room, crouches, and uppercuts your solar plexus, lifting you a foot off the ground and knocking you onto your ass*

>It would seem you fell for my trap, kiddo. Didn't you ever wonder why I was so easy to track me down? You're a hundred years too early to defeat me.

*your eyes open wide and your mouth falls open*

>It's a mistake you won't live to regret.

*draws katana*

*slowly lowers tip of katana to your belly, causing you to sweat, shake and gibber in fear*

*quickly draws back katana and then slices your stomach open, spilling your intestines*

*draws katana back and thrusts it through your face*

>Pssh... Nothing personal, kid.

*tips fedora, leaving the katana in your face, and smirks*

*a gust of wind blows, causing my trench coat to billow*
>>
>>24061785
>you thought you killed me? HAH! it was just an hologram
*teleports behind you*
>pssh... this is personal, because you told me to kill myself on the image board 4chan.
>*i fist your ass and remove your heart*
>*i use my hologram detector, the scan says you're rekt.*
>easy Tbh
>>
>>24061551
He's a europoor thats why. He's just mad that his wife was raped by mohammed and his children starved to death so that they could feed the refugees
>>
so we meet at last
>teleports behind you
>unzips katana
>unsheathes fedora
>grabs you by the dick
>starts rotating at a high rpm
>so long, gay bowser
>>
>>24061919
>it seems like you forgot to check for hologram detector blockers
>I whip out my cool WOW replica lich king sword and stab you right through the chest
>"all life must end"
>my eye glow blue through my helm
>>
>>24061450
>on the image board 4chan
>implying he wouldn't just yell shitposter or normie REEEEEE and open fire
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.