[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where has human connection gone This short film gave me fee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: maxresdefault.jpg (294 KB, 2880x1621) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
294 KB, 2880x1621
Where has human connection gone

This short film gave me feels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QdnCRWATZ8
>>
It dissapeared with the emergence of cities and states several thousand years ago
>>
File: 1446810771672.jpg (73 KB, 559x558) Image search: [Google]
1446810771672.jpg
73 KB, 559x558
>>24061121
>want to be a cynical asshole about the video
>can't
>>
I don't need human contact
Oh god I need human contact
>>
>>24061174
>they filmed people crying about stories they tell eachother and pretend it's because of the experiment
>they show a lot of women and children for added effect
>they then show people laughing and hugging to make you feel happy
>they use the music and don't use text to make it harder to come to an unbiased interpretation

git gud, anon
>>
>>24061174
Nowhere, it never was.
>>
>>24061121
Human connection dies when cities get too big. Even a city is too big.
>>
>Where has human connection gone
Hopefully it's gone forever

i'm glad being a friendless loner is becoming more common
>>
File: 1445878212414.jpg (2 MB, 2400x2880) Image search: [Google]
1445878212414.jpg
2 MB, 2400x2880
>>24061121
oh look more click bait drivel for the lowest common denominator. where normies can watch a 2 minute video, feel like activists and than go back to doing exactly what they were doing before.
>>
i do this all the time at work, just stare into the person's eyes.
>tfw they realise there's nothing behind mine.
>>
>>24061121
I think i would just burst out laughing if i was supposed to sit there
>>
Everyone has become notoriously unlikable and more self-absorbed that's it's impossible to even pretend to like them.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (7 KB, 129x100) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
7 KB, 129x100
>mute the music

>suddenly feel nothing and think the video is gay and fucking stupid

wowee
>>
>>24061174

mute the music you dumb faggot, it's literally the only thing that makes the video emotional
>>
>>24061407
Nice pic of Chad.
>>
Qt @ 0:58
>>
>>24061229
You're way more observant than I am. I'm jealous
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 185x273) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 185x273
If I would make eyecontact that long people would freak out. They wouldn't be all huggy. I wouldn't even smile I would just stare numbly into their souls.
>>
i think a saccharine, feel good video on this isn't really enough. people are butchering themselves out of despair and there is only an inkling that something is amiss, not to mention that nobody cares.

>>24061362

i just don't see it. i think that people now are more predisposed to view abstract humanity as an awful, degenerate spectacle of pigmen gobbling one another up and shitting it out all over themselves, but its mostly delusional. the idea that everyone around you is a viper lends towards insulating yourself, fear of exposure and eventually self-absorption and total atomised impotence.
>>
>>24061592

>how to say words and yet say nothing at the same time
>>
File: g.gif (177 KB, 660x498) Image search: [Google]
g.gif
177 KB, 660x498
bullshit video.. where im from you might get shot for looking at someone
>>
>>24061121
Just normies norming it up... nothing to see. I would probably stare and nothing would come of it, probably the normie I get paired with would get creeped out.
>>
>>24061633

There is an impression that people are vicious by nature, which seems to be cultivated in places like this.
Fear of exposure drives introspection and failure to make connections with people. Without any relation to other people, you may as well not exist.

I could have typed 'you are the problem, and your hatred is artificial,' but that would be more vitriolic that I want to be.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.