[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know why, but I love to watch girls using drugs.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
I don't know why, but I love to watch girls using drugs.
>>
>>24060379
They ruin it by saying "My body, my choice," without anyone prompting them to say it.
>>
>>24060379

>I don't know why
I know why you do.
It's because they make them look valnurable, miserable and worthless, thus accessible.
>>
File: Fat Acceptance Logic Applied.png (1 MB, 858x677) Image search: [Google]
Fat Acceptance Logic Applied.png
1 MB, 858x677
You're just as bad as the obese fat acceptance retards. You might as well start making pictures like this.
>>
>>24060450
Spotted the feminist
>>
>>24060494
And is your opinion different?
>>
i was a dope addict and used to hang around with this qt girl who was also a dope addict. i didn't shoot up until like the last few months i was addicted, she snorted it too. she saw me doing it one day and asked to shoot her up, so i was the first person to shoot her up.

i quit. she's still addicted as far as i know ;-/
>>
>>24060494
>feminist
If you were a faggot referring to men I'd say the same thing.
I'm not defending junkies, I'm just saying that you deeply know that you're worthless scum.
Rationalizing your feelings is a good thing.
I'm just being helpful here.
>>
It's because your mom was a degenerate. Freud, motherfucker.
>>
>opiates

Why not just use crank like the rest of us?
>>
>>24060555
Not possible. My parents are totally square.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.