[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here ever fucked a fatty? Was it worth it? Will it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: 1444114967409.jpg (96 KB, 765x1004) Image search: [Google]
1444114967409.jpg
96 KB, 765x1004
Has anyone here ever fucked a fatty? Was it worth it? Will it be difficult getting my dick in if I'm only 6 inches? Stories please.

Pic obviously not related, but vag is vag.
>>
>>24060374
My girl is a fatty.
You'll be fine with yours 6 inches.
Try to eat the ass too.
>>
I have a four and a half inch dick and I fucked a number of reasonably attractive girls. By the time you get your dick out they're too horny to care unless you are like <3 inches
>>
>>24060374
>Has anyone here ever fucked a fatty?
Yes
>Was it worth it?
No
>Will it be difficult getting my dick in if I'm only 6 inches? Stories please.
No but that's not the least of your worries, fat girls are just disgusting and their genitals are absolutely repugnant, and I learned this the hard way
>>
>>24060374
I want to eat her out so badly ;_;
>>
>>24060423
Aren't fat girls generally smelly and filthy?

>>24060433
I meant more if it will be difficult getting through the fat and into the pussy.
>>
>>24060374
I am 8 inches so I can't say much but there is a gap for sure depending on how fat they are. Positioning is key, ask them how it feels. Most people don't care about how they feel though unless you're in love I personally see it as a reflection of mind I could not but they say they're good for practice.
>>
I'm a kv, but I don't think it's a good idea.

1. When you are horny, that is, 99% of the time, you'd fuck anything. But how would you feel immediately after you ejaculate? Vag is vag, but think of your future you.

2. Big women seem to need bigger penises to get off. Anecdotal evidence, etc, but most women I see on the internet that demand such a thing or even tattoo their preferences on their bodies are fat or obese.
I don't think length is an issue, as certain postures (like that one where she is laying on her back with her legs on the man's shoulders) let penetration be as deep as possible regardless of body fat, so I can only guess they have really flaccid musculature and thus need wider penises to feel stretched. If that's correct, I don't think it feels that good for the man. Vag is not vag.
>>
>>24060544
>think of your future you.
fuck future me. It might never happen otherwise

>Big women seem to need bigger penises to get off
this doesn't matter, she already wants the D and I don't care if she gets off
>>
>>24060374
Yes
>Was it worth it?
No

her hygiene was awful
>>
>>24060544
Winning, I'd fuck my own grandmother for vag even though i know it is a mess down there and due to my neurological condition I would feel nothing upon ejaculation the sexual impulse is too great to resist. fucking nature man
>>
I almost fucked a fatty. She lay back and her tits melded with her body so I said I wasn't attracted to her and left.
>>
>>24060598
OP post pic of the girl, I have experience with landwhales

You can censor out her face if you want
>>
>>24060633
>her tits melded with her body and I left

Well there goes your only chance to fuck an x-men.
>>
>>24060601
dude come on could you imagine being a fat fuck how long it'd take to shower properly every fucking fold you wash and after you need to powder it cause of the sweat and on top of which most bitches never look at their vages and the fat ones couldnt if they wanted to so insecurity is all ready high u could make em clean those folds easily with some mental abuse
>>
here is a rule of thumb:

don't fuck a girl who's asshole you would not passionately eat out.

simple rule, but it will prevent you from regret in the future.
>>
>>24060689
that's a pretty damn good rule tbqh. im having second thoughts about this
>>
I'm a obese fatty and I lost my virginity with an obese fatty girl.

It was fantastic. We weren't gonna do it since I never expected it our first night out and forgot condoms. She just hopped on top and told me she'd kill me of I came inside her lol.

Felt so much better because I wasn't as self conscious since I was fat too
>>
>>24060744
How the fuck does that work? How did you get your dick inside? do you have a 12 incher?
>>
>>24060689
when we were younger oral was not much of an issue, but thinking back at all those potential smelly ass holes scares me mine included. YOu should shower every time after you shit or use a fuccking bidet or some fucking wipe thing or bleach that shit nigger that rancid. my friend show me his gfs pussy when she was sleepin and i could smell was shit it made scared of pussy yo like fuck i will eat both ends out but fucking shower man paper does jack shit
>>
>>24060374

>fucked a fatty
Yeah

>Was it worth it?
She wasn't so fat that she had visible rolls while standing, she just had a bit of a muffin top, and she had good hygiene, so I suppose it wasn't an entirely bad experience. Soft and comfy as fuck though.

>Will it be difficult getting my dick in if I'm only 6 inches? Stories please.
I'm bordering 7 inches, around 6.9 inches, and I got it in perfectly fine in missionary (she was taller than me). However, when we wanted to do doggy, for the life of me I couldn't find her vagina because of her ass was too fat, and by the time I did find it I had gone soft. When she rode me it wasn't too bad either, but her flab kind of smacked my belly as she went up and down and made funny noises, tried not to laugh.

My biggest issue with sex in general is some kind of ED, because I always enter this kind of dissociative state where I don't feel any pleasure with my penis and am this kind of "observer" just looking at myself going through the motions, which makes it hard to keep it, well, hard. I've even gone a week and a half no-fap and it hasn't helped. I've only ever ejaculated twice, and I always feel incredibly awkward and bad for whoever I'm with because they just get this soft, floppy cock. I try to counterbalance it with lots of oral though, I like eating out.
>>
>>24060665
kek

it was horrible. she even let me go down on her with that unwashed hairy vag, tasted like piss, i immediately stopped and said lets do something else. fucking gross, wtf is wrong with fatties? i have no sympathy for people like this, its pathetic
>>
>>24060759
Na, but she was on top and dropped 280lbs on my dick so it just kind of pushes the fat around.

I don't know how pleasurable it was for her, but I was harder and larger than usual fap sessions. Who cares what she feels when you feel that wet warmth cover your dick.
>>
>>24060831
hairy too eh, she just dind't give a fuck. I don't mind showers but golden means dehydration so tell dat bitch to drink some water and shave dat shit and start eating more fruit. and I have no sympathy either even if a glandular issue it is no excuse to exercise and properly diet
>>
>>24060768
I feel horrible every time I cum cause it symbolises defeat for m
>>
>>24060374
yes
Was it worth it?
hell no
>>
>>24060374
If you fuck a pretty girl who has a nice personality and happens to be fat, it's absolutely worth it. In fact you might fall in love with her. If you fuck a liberal girl with tattoos, piercings or who has a shitty personality who happens to be fat, you will regret it the instant you cum and will only ever see her as a last resort fuckbuddy.

God help you if you screw that up and get feelings for a fat slut because you're young and naive, though. That will probably screw you up for life.
>>
>>24062381
By the way, there is a limit to how fat a girl can be before it's just plain disgusting. Have at least some self respect. You can permanently damage your self esteem if you're not careful. This will stop you from ever finding a chubby who is a keeper because you'll see her as "not your type" which is another way of saying she's out of your league (which isn't true).
>>
>>24060601
How fucking fat are these women? I'm 5'2" 115 lbs and i consider this fat if not average.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.