[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 3'' benis with phimosis AND short frenulum
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: 1440792520435.jpg (67 KB, 500x591) Image search: [Google]
1440792520435.jpg
67 KB, 500x591
>tfw 3'' benis with phimosis AND short frenulum
Even if I get a gf I won't be able to have sex. What's the point in trying?
>>
File: 1446835098023.png (96 KB, 600x578) Image search: [Google]
1446835098023.png
96 KB, 600x578
AM I THE ONLY ACTUAL ROBOT HERE
>>
Do you expect anyone to care without you posting a pic?

Show us your small dick
>>
>>24060926
This. Not even gay desu, just incredibly skeptic
>>
>>24060967
Is it really that unbelievable? I can't be the only one with a dick insecurity issue.
>>
>>24060817
Robot has a broad definition, just because you're an ultimate loser doesn't mean you're the ultimate loser. Calm down reddit.
>>
>>24060817
Lol you actually bought into the whole "live off disability and parents money" thing? Wow. We're all joking. It's a joke.
>>
>>24061098
I'm in your boat as well, and lemme tell you, it actually does make things difficult, its not just a confidence thing. I may as well have some sort of disfigurement down there because anytime a girl gropes me we go from about to bang to being alone.
>>
>>24061181
Why? What's wrong down there?
>>
>>24061194
It's just small. Thats it. Offset by my rather large frame and balls my 4 incher looks stupid. at this point i gotta laugh to keep from crying
>>
>>24061332
Are you overweight at all?
>>
>>24061363
No, i thought that was it so i lost 80 lbs. i went from 3 to a little over 4. At least i'm in shape now i guess
>>
>>24061332
Do you think you'd be able to have sex? For me it hurts to even fap if I'm not very careful.
>>
>>24061418
Yeah, i can have sex (if i ever get a chance). Why does it hurt when you fap? Are you cut? You going for that super saiyan grip or something?
>>
>>24061098
Kinda yeah.
>>
>>24061413
And you're 100% sure that you've measured it right?
>>
>>24061098
Same stats bro. I'm just cut, have hairy shaft and a web shaft. Truly bottom of the barrel penis.

I gave up a long time ago.
>>
>>24061531
Web shaft? What does that mean?
>>
>>24061332
>at this point i gotta laugh to keep from crying
I can't even masturbate anymore because I can't the stand the thought of touching my small dick
>>
>>24061526
I think so lol. There isnt a secret to it right? I just measured muh dick when i got hard
>>
>>24061561
Why, though? It's not like your penis determines your worth as a person.
>>
File: scrotal-surgery-300x160.png (27 KB, 300x160) Image search: [Google]
scrotal-surgery-300x160.png
27 KB, 300x160
>>24061549
It makes it look even smaller. Truly disabled in the dick department.
>>
>>24061493
It's the phimosis and frenulum thing. Uncut obviously. I have to handle my dick like it's made of cigarette paper or suffer sharp pains for hours afterwards.

But having a micropenis does have the advantage of being able to have stealth boners in public. That nice r-right
>>
>>24061584
I don't know. It's a mental block.
>>
>>24061561
Oh man i'm sorry. I got like that before my weight loss for awhile. I wish people didnt care about this shit but i guess some of us just get a bad hand in life. If you find a girl who doesnt care about your size though, ask if she has a sister or something, because it's tough out here for a dicklet man.
>>
>>24061571
It's just that a lot of people measure it incorrectly and it comes out as less than what it actually is.
>>
File: image_0.jpg (155 KB, 1026x1049) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
155 KB, 1026x1049
There are some positions that work better for a small penis. They can give you more reach, and make the woman feel fuller. If you ever find yourself in a position where you may have sex, look into that to be prepared. Also look into how to give cunnilingus right. Some women have trouble coming from PiV only, so oral can really help. If all else fails, you can resort to toys. Vibrators can have amazing results for getting women where they need to get, not to mention toys can be fun for boys too.

Most important of all, being self conscious about it is going to be more off putting then the size itself. The most pleasure from sex comes from being close to someone else. If they just wanted an orgasm they could just masturbate.

Some friendly advice from one Anon to another.
>>
>>24060251
Go gay. Bottom. That's all.

Who cares that you're straight. The sad truth is that your body is not made for straight sex. However prostate orgasms are supposedly pretty good and as a gay bottom you could have a fullfilling (sexual) relationship. Just accept that and learn to like men.
>>
>>24061181
>because anytime a girl gropes me we go from about to bang
REEE FUCKING NORMALFAGS GET OFF MY BOARD YOU STUPID PIECES OF SHIT
>>
>>24061642
Not gonna happen. Can't even put myself out there because I'm so insecure. I hate being alone, but I'm slowly starting to accept it. I just wish I could get rid of this feel.
>>
>>24061627
Yeah at least we got that. That qt redhead never even knew she constantly sat on my boner all through high school. But i did. And i fucking loved it
>>
>>24061627
Have you tried stretching your foreskin?
>>
>>24061669
kek, even gays are even worse, top or bottom.
>>
>>24061669
I've tried m8. Not only are dicks gross, but my prostate must be armor plated because even though i feel it, it doesnt feel good to stimulate it
>>
>>24061688
Well fuck man, you cant let it end your life. It just makes it harder to fug, the cuddling and having fun with another person isn't affected. Nobody's gotta know about our junk man. Not for a lot of stuff anyways
>>
>>24061724
Beggars can't be choosers.

The reason I suggest going gay is that you could at least fully satisfy your partner as a bottom.

Would you prefer stepping into the hornet's nest that is NTR, femdom and pegging?
>>
>>24061669
Haven't even considered that. I wish I was a cute trap but I look rather masculine besides the dick itself. I can imagine myself taking it from a 10/10 chad but that's as unlikely as getting a gf.

>>24061689
Well, at least something good came of it for you, that's a little encouraging.

>>24061821
We've had femdom threads here and it seems like there's not enough supply of dominant women for it to be viable.330
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.