[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he goes to the movies >alone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: WomenLaughingGeneric_large[1].jpg (224 KB, 600x325) Image search: [Google]
WomenLaughingGeneric_large[1].jpg
224 KB, 600x325
>he goes to the movies
>alone
>>
faces look pretty weird to be honest family
>>
>>24059351
It should be illegal to NOT go alone to the cinema. Couples cause intimidation on loners, and groups casue intimidation on couples. Easier to ban any group including a couple

When the beta uprising is complete, I'm certain this law will be brought in.
>>
>>24059351
That would be me. I go alone every Monday. 4.50 for a ticket and 1 dollar drinks with my refillable cups.
>>
>>24059499
>every Monday
they release movies that fast?
>>
>>24059499
I go the sundays, i never buy food/drinks tho.

I usually go when the movie is about to get removed from the cinema, less people go those days because everyone already watched it.

The last time only 6 people (counting me) were in the room watching the movie.
it's pretty comfy desu
>>
Havent a lot of movie theaters implemented a no singles policy after the shootings?
>>
I like going to the movies alone.

I go in, it gets dark, I get to enjoy the movie, I don't have to worry about anyone else, don't need to think about the outside world, nothing but the movie.

I shouldn't have to feel self conscious about it either.
>>
>he goes to normiecon
>>
>>24059704
I do the same, but becasue I can't stand other people in the cinema. I rage quit to easy and move seats
>>
I work at a theatre and like 1/3 of the people go alone. Its a terrible place for a date. Way too expensive and you can't even talk to each other.
>>
>>24059351
Why are they laughing? Normal girls would be afraid of a guy who goes alone shooting up a theater.
>>
>implying I can get past the no singles policy
>>
i kind of want to go see the martian but i have no friends and im too autistic to go alone too

even when i go to the grocery store they ask me if i want a receipt i always say no but they always don't 'hear' me and ask me again
>>
There is nothing wrong with going to the movies alone and there never has been. This is basically a fact by now.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.