[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lucid Dreaming General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: lucid.jpg (124 KB, 578x600) Image search: [Google]
lucid.jpg
124 KB, 578x600
Why not just get a dream gf?

She's perfect and loves you unconditionally and you get to see her for hours every single day, just like a real gf. And everything feels realistic too. It's literally like having a real gf minus the bullshit, plus you can go on cool adventures like shooting up zombie hordes or flying through the sky.
>>
>>24059208
>believing in lucid dreaming
>>
>>24059249
i-it's real

I did it once for like ten seconds
>>
>>24059208

I'm trying to get there senpai, it helps that real life feels bland as fuck and can't find much joy in it
>>
>>24059418
yes it gives a sort of motivation to focus on lucidity
>>
File: defeat.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
defeat.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
>>24059208
A friend tought me how to do this and i was going for about 3-4 weeks before shit has hit the fan.
>Me - real street nigga
>do lucid dreaming
>sleep paralysis hits
> Dread incarnate strange figures keep me awake constantly every night
> They feast on my trembling obviously
> nightmares are a nightly occurance
> strange nightmarish creatures continue to feast on my diminishing sanity
>call Jesus
>Jesusbro casts them out and shows me their intent and functions
>brofist Jesus
>He is the realest
>no more creepy shadow figurines resembling a nightmarish void but maintaining some kind of figure somehow
>mfw i was lucid dreaming
>can also still perform super jump and can fly while in dreams ( not always but when im surrounded and shit gets real )
Whatever happens call on Jesus even when dreaming , He is here and He is there. No matter how deep in shit you are you can count on that.
>>
>>24059825
haha iktf when i would constantly get sleep paralysis i would beg jesus to please help me and he did, the absolute madman!
>>
>>24059825

when I got sleep paralysis I never opened my eyes because I fucking felt the dread of being watched by some creepy and evil shit
>>
>>24059938
same, i would keep my eyes shut and made sure to breathe really heavily to not get sucked in (which you're not supposed to do if you want to lucid dream, but the i couldn't control it because intense fear) and then when i escaped from it and was able to move again i'd just hide under my sheets
>>
>>24059316
>it's real

"But he could redescribe the 'content' of a lucid dream as follows:

I dreamt that I realised I was dreaming, dreamt that I was affecting the course of my dream, and then dreamt that I woke myself up by telling myself to wake up."
>>
>>24059208
But when you wake up she's gone.
>>
>there are people who legitimately think they can manipulate what happens in their dreams
>>
>>24059208
>And everything feels realistic too

How? If you've never kissed a girl in real life, kissing a girl in your lucid dream will not feel like the real thing. Your brain can't conjure up feelings you've not sensed.
>>
File: 18453.jpg (32 KB, 604x426) Image search: [Google]
18453.jpg
32 KB, 604x426
>>24059938
Don't ever be in dread , thats their initian intent.
More green now !
>listen to a groovy dj
>he does collaboration with known satanist nigger
> listen to it
>actually kinda like it
>ask Jesus Master whats wrong with this guy if anything is
> be shown in a dream by Jesus Himself
> this producer/dj does creepy ritualistic shit and basically casts spells
> Jesus makes it known to me instantly without speaking while showing me the vision
> The demon possessing the dj is aware that im beside him
>all the demons casting/channeling arcane power are aware of me
> Have no fear because Jesus gave us dominion over them
>demons still go about their bussiness as if its more important than anything
>realise that their spell is of purpose and significance not only to further agenda but also to serve their own selfish purposes each according to his vile intent.
>mfw Jesus counters them with pure knowledge and understanding , knowing they can read your thoughts at will
The things were made known to me instantly and understanding was mine instantly leaving me with absolutely zero questions and doubts in mind. Was like a flow of wisdom passing through me that was absolutely satisfying my curiousity.
>>
>>24060106
>Your brain can't conjure up feelings you've not sensed
I've felt kisses, cuddling and sex in my dreams before IRL, the brain has a pretty good way of making you FEEL you did something in your dream. That and the nervous system has distinct parts it uses for sex, activating them during dreams feels like the real deal
>>
>>24060106
That's not true. I had never kissed anyone in real life until after I had a dream in which I made out with someone and it felt very similar. Lucid dreams are great.
>>
cant brag about it tho
>>
>>24060099
>>24060063
>>24059249
lmfao are you guys for real
>>
>>24060161

I hope Bro Jesus comes in my dreams tonight, share any more interesting bits about your dream adventures
>>
>>24060262
Is there any physical proof that lucid dreaming exists? No? Then gtfo.
>>
I really want lucid dreaming to be a feasible thing, but I can't help feeling like it's the consciousness equivalent of jelquing: something people obsess over and work at religiously every day only to see negligible results.
>>
>>24060330
Lucid dreaming is like the equivalent of airbending. You can move a leaf by forcing air against it, but you can't control air itself.
>>
>>24060271
Happens a lot . Not much lately but for the past few years.
> be in dreams
> about to get killed
> jump like im really trying in the air
>somehow maintain hight with lots of focus and effort
>avoid getting chopped/butchered/destroyed or mocked
Pretty weird i can do this most of the times. Works like its instilled in me.
>>
>>24060380
Can you explain that like I'm not a faggot?
>>
File: 1404769239115.jpg (168 KB, 998x1500) Image search: [Google]
1404769239115.jpg
168 KB, 998x1500
>>24060330

keeping a dream diary in itself is an interesting thing
I am also on the opinion that consistent lucid dreaming shows up only when you "molded" your pre-frontal cortex by daily meditation and other awareness exercises. There is a difference between the brains of normal dreamers and lucid dreamers. It's the mental equivalent of some obscure and physically demanding thing like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX_jFK9Zf5k
>>
>>24060330
Yeah. These people obsess about lucid dreaming for months, so it's only natural that you eventually start dreaming about having lucid dreams(note about, not actually controlling your dreams), just like someone playing video games all day will eventually dream about video games.
>>
>>24060320
is there any proof that the universe actually exists? No? Then GTFO.
>>
>>24060320
Well no shit, there's no proof that free will exists. So why would anyone be able to prove free will's existence within a dream?

Either way, the illusion of having a lucid dream is just as good as having one (as with free will).
>>
>>24060271
Also one time i remember.
>this girl i know and find somewhat attractive
> she find herself in my house flirting with me
>never been hyped about her really
> somehow realise i didn't even invite her
> "Bitch what you fucking doing in my house tryna wipe the buggers of fmy benis "
> Demon reveals himself and quickly and dissipates into smoke
> while doing so he mumbles "Shame that she was into you at some point" while fading into the distance
> Wake up instantly.
> By the looks of his countenance he appeared disgusted by me but also bitter that he wasn't able to achieve his task
> Credit goes again to Jesus because i wouldn't be able to reveal even this obviously lesser teufel.
>>
>>24060412
Lucid dreaming doesn't exist.

>>24060431
Uhhh yes, there is proof of the universe. We're in it right now.
>>
>>24060495
Ofc it exists just google the steps and do it ... it was just as easy for me . Im the guy posting about Jesus and stuff. Its how i started doing it. Follow the steps but beware you have been warned.
>>
>>24060495
There is empirical evidence that lucid dreaming exists in the form of executing specific eye movements within the dream, that are registered by monitoring scientists during REM sleep. In order for the dreamer to execute that sequence of eye movements, he needs to have conscious control of the dream.
>>
>christian lucid dreamers

smfh tbfh senpai
>>
LUCID DREAMS ARE REAL
i never had one tho
>>
>>24059249
I did it once. As soon I realized it was a dream I felt the world unraveling around me, and thought "fuck how was I supposed to stop this? I know, get on the floor and roll!" Of course it didn't work and only once awoke I remembered I was supposed to spin
>>
>>24060495
I really, really hate people like you.

You are ignorant of applied quantum theory, philosophy of perception, and a whole boatload more scientific and philosophical theory.

Just do some research, please.
>>
I am surprised more neets dont go the lucid route. for about 40 bucks you could easily build anime empires.
>>
>>24063600
Keep talking senpai
>>
File: 670px-Bait-a-Worm-Step-2.jpg (54 KB, 670x503) Image search: [Google]
670px-Bait-a-Worm-Step-2.jpg
54 KB, 670x503
>>24060765
>>24060814

Can you fucking retards stop feeding him

Good fucking god
>>
>>24063630
Most people think its all about technique but thats like saying anybody can become like adrien peterson if they train right and hard enough.
>>
>>24063689
Keep talking
>>
>>24063686
Nah, he made an interesting point. It would be impossible to tell whether you were simply dreaming you had a lucid dream or if you were lucid dreaming. Until I remembered this:

>>24060814
>>
File: i-know-that-feel-bro_o_740164.jpg (49 KB, 793x492) Image search: [Google]
i-know-that-feel-bro_o_740164.jpg
49 KB, 793x492
>I only had a few wet dreams my whole life
>everytime I simply fondle with her body for a few seconds and then wake up
>Still a virgin, even in my dreams.
>>
>>24063758
>have a lucid dream
>aware that i'm dreaming, but have very little control
>see kim from school, decide to rape her
>she starts crying and i have to stop since i feel bad
>>
>>24063800
Even in your dreams you're a beta
>>
>>24063827
>>24063800
Fuck I even had a harem without any penetration once.

How do you obtain the ability to control your dreams for more than just these 10seconds?
>>
>>24063878
I only had a real lucid dream like thrice. Apparently spinning and rubbing your hands together in the dream is supposed to stabilize it though.
>>
>>24063826
Are you gonna stop being fucking vague or what?
>>
>>24059938
How do you open your eyes during a paralysis. I always struggle and can never do until I call upon godbro
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.