[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck am I even supposed to kill myself? >Gunshot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1445715054651.png (626 KB, 788x720) Image search: [Google]
1445715054651.png
626 KB, 788x720
How the fuck am I even supposed to kill myself?

>Gunshot impossible because extremely strict gun laws in my country
>Have no idea how to approach hanging, Can't tie anything but my shoe laces and also don't know where to put up the rope etc. Also risk of this being either really or I could stay alive with brain damage
>Both drowning and cutting are horrible ways to die
>No access to tall building and I wouldn't risk jumping from lower heights
>Not enough info on electric shocks, could be really really painful
>Can't take risks with helium as I might fuck something up or get a tank with some oxygen in it.
>No access to any type of drugs, and even if I had that may not be the best method.

tfw you can't even commit suicide.
>>
>>24058707

really painful, sorry.
>>
>boil bleach in well vented area
>add salt, mix
>mix with vasaline
>anarchist cook book
>>
>>24058707
oh you can. and have it over with today if you really wanted. you're just finding excuses.
>>
Start your car in your garage?
>>
>>24058810

I am dead serious about this.
Gunshot is probably the best method I've came across. Hand me a firearm and I'm done in 5 seconds.
>>
>>24058852
uhuh. go travel to somewhere where's there's a tall building and jump off it. ez
>>
File: saddead.gif (890 KB, 305x320) Image search: [Google]
saddead.gif
890 KB, 305x320
I know that feel, OP

It's probably going to be drugs for me. I'd rather drift off into eternal sleep than be forced to pull a trigger.

You can probably find drugs somewhere. If death is so preferable to life, than you will find a way to get them. Living in a shithole should make it easier

Don't waver, don't think of the fear. Fear is merely an obstacle. Death is freedom from suffering. The minute amount of effort toward death is worth the tremendous suffering you will have escaped
>>
>>24058707
Mount explosive on your head. There's this explosive material called ,,Acetone peroxide". You only need acetone and bleach to make it. You can easily find ,,How to make" instructions on the internet.
>>
>>24058779
That's a bomb senpaitachi
>>
>>24058707

Indoor bbq and go to sleep, it's as safe as it gets.
>>
>>24058707
jump off a building idiot
>>
Wait for the train to come and lie down.
You're just a sensitive pussy.
>>
>>24058707

jump off a bridge or a cliff. Train would probably be pretty painless as well. Or if that's too violent, spend all the money you have on really pure heroin and shoot up till you overdose.
>>
>get on train
>get off at small station
>wait for express train to pass through
>jump in front
That's my backup plan senpai
>>
Tell me where you live you fucking liar. There is always a high bridge in your country. If you have no money and no car then just take the train without paying for a ticket to your destination. It doesn't matter when you get caught
>>
>>24058707
You have all reasons to stay alive, so stop being such a fucking faggot and live, faggot!
>>
>>24059417
>unnecessarily complicate day for probably tens of people for no reason

Fuck off you selfish asshole, people like you sicken me.
>>
File: 1439208555124.webm (316 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
1439208555124.webm
316 KB, 600x480
Something like this but with intent.

>tfw you will never safe qt japanese schoolgirl from multitrack drifting train and marry her
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.