[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
helo, i have a free boyfriend coupon and im willing to give it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: tea.gif (9 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
tea.gif
9 KB, 645x773
helo, i have a free boyfriend coupon and im willing to give it to one of you future friends

i have a big heart and i'm very clingy, i have imaginary friends and i include them in everything i do so you will have a lot of activity with me, i like to give to people and i don't see depravity in compassion or sacrifice. i am described (by my parents) as a calm and patient person but i also have strong opinions due to so much alone time to think things through

i want to talk to someone and take long walks, i am so very lonely ;_;
>>
>>24058690
show what you look like first
>>
>>24058690
Okay, see we both have problems. You have some emotional and social problems, I've got a drug and alcohol problem. We're perfect for eachother
>>
>>24058690
But I really love you, anon. Don't change who you are <3
>>
you guys aren't serious with me but i appreciate the gesture, whenever i think of good times i think of our board...
>>
>>24058973
I'll be serious with you Anon. Would you think of yourself as a likeable person?
>>
At least you're here with us.
>>
>>24058690
Drop contact info, loads of people will talk to you, maybe one of us will jive with you.
>>
I'll be your friend, but not your bf cos I'm not a fag
>>
where do i go to claim my free robot bf?
>>
>>24060326
i don't think you need to go outside of this thread
>>
>>24060523
so true desu
>>
>getting keked by imaginary friends
no thanks
>>
>>24060783
Querulous.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.