[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This place is responsible for almost every school shooting and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 5
File: important.png (114 KB, 452x477) Image search: [Google]
important.png
114 KB, 452x477
This place is responsible for almost every school shooting and makes people even more depressed.
>>
>>24058379
>thatsthejoke.jpg
>>
yet it somehow still better than both /b/ and /v/. /v/ is legitimately the worst board on this site. Its nothing but underage poorfags
>>
>>24058379
That faggot from Harvard delivered?
>>
>>24058379
atleast I wouldn't see any more trap faggotry on this board atleast...
>>
>>24058379

You can't delete the culture, it will find a new home
>>
>>24058441
/pol/'s the worst
atleast /v/ keeps you up to date on new vidya coming out, /pol/ objectively does shit
>>
>>24058379
get rid of /lgbt/ and /mlp/ first
>>
>>24058379
>implying its not normies like you giving out their tough love and shit advice
well keep shooting up schools until you learn your fucking lesson normie
>>
>>24058441
>>24058521

/v/ and /pol/ are awful but nothing and I mean nothing is worse than /tv/. It gets the absolute worst of the worst when it comes to crossposting.
>>
>>24058546
no those are containment boards

we need more containment boards for other gay shit
>>
>>24058565
Actually, all boards are very good and worrh going to
>>
>>24058521
/v/ makes all the posts that form your impression of /pol/. /pol/ itself rarely posts on other boards since everyone seems to hate them.
>>
>>24058379
Fuck you OP.
YES
>>
>>24058605
I disagree. I'd say it all stems from /tv/ and not /v/.
>>
If we don't know when a sgootings going to take place, won't that be worse? Also, I don't think the board itself has any negative effect on causing shoot of school America because is now not gun california free zone with you homophone
>>
>>24058565
>>>/s4s/

you sure? the whole objective of that board is to shitpost.
>>
>>24058643
You mean the baneposters?
>>
/r9k/ is basically a containment board at this point. Getting rid of it will only unleash the REEEEEEE bullshit onto other boards more than it has been already.
>>
normal people don't come here and walk out crazy.
>>
>>24058643
/tv/ is fueled by memes but /v/ is honestly the worst. /v/ is legitimately people with 0 actual success trying to take credit for things they have no part in.

Great example of this is the constant sales threads and console war threads.

At least /tv/ is aware that their hobby is shit.
>>
>>24058704
/s4s/ is a containment board for underage kiddies, we need that so they don't run among the other boards
>>
It's getting better now that its namesake has been reactivated. Supreme gentlemen who expect to be prompted for gf will go elsewhere since they're not capable of writing original comments.

filter test: baka
>>
>>24058704
>>24058706
Baneposters are currently the least annoying part of /tv/ which shows you how much that board has gone to shit. Their memes are among the worst on any board.
>>
File: fudge-brownie-pb-cupcake-31.jpg (71 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
fudge-brownie-pb-cupcake-31.jpg
71 KB, 620x413
>>24058744
Gosh you're stupid. Have a crownie.
>>
worst is /x/
/tv/ is very annoying too yeah
>>
>>24058813
/x/ cracks me up with their conspiracy theories and "ooOOOooooOOOo spooky ghost stories"
>>
>>24058785
Most of it's /v/ tbqhwymgs (To Be Quite Honest With You My Good Sir)
>>
>>24058379
How is that not a reason to keep this board alive forever?
>>
>>24058811
Is it vegan?
>>
>>24058811
>implying kids aren't going there and pretending they're just shitposting 40 year olds
>>
>>24058521
At this point, any time someone complains about /pol/ I just assume they're a woman or a nigger.

I'm probably right at least 90% of the time.
>>
>>24058848
Lol. I feel like /v/ and /tv/ always accuse each other for being the reason their boards are awful. They're practically exactly the same.
>>
>>24058876
I'm not sure. I packed a lot of fudge in there. Parental discretion is advised.
>>
>>24058900
/v/ posters grow up to post on /tv/. One is underage faggotry and the other is manchildren. Not sure who is worse honestly.
>>
>>24058895
women or niggers wouldnt complain about the only board that sees white women as perfect imo
>>
File: 1445841713277.png (106 KB, 680x681) Image search: [Google]
1445841713277.png
106 KB, 680x681
>>24058950
>One is underage faggotry and the other is manchildren.
Someone get this hothead outta here
>>
i think we are all forgetting a certain board run by women and faggots who care about their appearance...
>>
>>24058379
>This place is responsible for almost every school shooting
so every school shooting is only 2?
>>
>>24059011
But where else am I supposed to get crossdressing advice under the guise of cosplay?
>>
>>24058895
You'd be surprised at how many women and nigger just hide posts.
>>
>>24058970
They're typically nigresses or fat tumblrites though. I remember back in the day there was at least one nigress that would just BITCH INCESSANTLY on /pol/ every fucking day trying to claim we wuz kings n sheeeit and got btfo daily. Of course, that was back when /pol/ was charts and data instead of "I HATE WOMEN BECAUSE THEY WON'T FUCK ME WAHHH!!!". Fucking gaymercancer ruined everything.
>>
>>24059116
And yet, there is still constant /pol/ bitching on every single board on this site.

>The color red is okay, but I prefer the color blu-
>I WANT /POL/ TO LEAVE!!!
>>
>>24058895
Nah, you just avoid said boards where /pol/ is cancerous. I actually find /pol/ one of the most hilarious and ironic. Like here on r9k they tried to adopt pols ideology, but that missed one thing and that's if whites are as good as they think they are then why are they on r9k complaining about life. It's the funniest shit ever.
>>
>>24059166
>if whites are as good as they think they are then why are they on r9k complaining about life

Truth. Then they turned to blaming all their problems on Chad.
>>
File: FBi-NatSecurBranch-r9k_Templ.png (447 KB, 1024x819) Image search: [Google]
FBi-NatSecurBranch-r9k_Templ.png
447 KB, 1024x819
>>24058477
Which faggot from Harvard are you talking about? What does he promised?
>>
>>24059166
>>24059196
If niggers are so great, why are they complaining about Whites in top-volume screeches literally day and night 24/7/365 and blaming Whitey for literally everything, including their own criminality?

Checkmate, niggers.
>>
>>24059145
>>The color red is okay, but I prefer the color blu-
>>I WANT /POL/ TO LEAVE!!!

That would imply that /pol/ is saying anything of the sort. You're a fool if you think that's how /pol/ posting goes. /pol/ posters usually announce themselves in the most obnoxious way possible, and sometimes not even on subject.

No one is upset that pol hates minorities and use words like nigger, kike, and spic. They're upset that they have to announce themselves and their politics at every given moment.
>>
>>24058379
It would hurt. But I would. I would be at the same time make people suffering and help them at the same time.
>>
>>24059247
>If niggers are so great, why are they complaining about Whites in top-volume screeches literally day and night 24/7/365 and blaming Whitey for literally everything, including their own criminality?

Thing is, this isn't a site where blacks claim they are the greatest. You shouldn't hate Chad. You should love the fuck outta that nigga for being white and using his whiteness to maneuver in society.
>>
>>24059257
/pol/ bitchers always blow everything out of proportion though, so I'm not far off. Anything that doesn't sound as marxist normie as possible is "I WANT /POL/ TO LEAVE!!"

Nobody cares what you want. You're on a fucking anonymous image board where people are allowed free speech. I'd say I'm sorry that wrecks your anus so badly, but then I'd be lying.
>>
>>24058565
/tv/ is best board, hothead
>>
>>24059285
Chad is cancer who only cares about drugs and his dick. He's not the savior of the White Race. He's the thing killing it. And most robots are fake robot failed normies anyway for all that counts for.
>>
>>24059247
Any nigger here will tell you, the black race is far from great. I can swallow my pride.
>>
>>24059306
Just can't get enough of those hot memes. It ain't me is the best haha
>>
>>24059311
Well the White Race is a trainwreck too. That's why it shit the bed and is going extinct. You don't go from ruling the world to begging your own government to let you continue to exist because you're competent.
>>
Only ONE guy from /r9k/ actually shot up a school. No one egged him on, he just made a thread saying don't go to school in the northwest. Contrary to popular belief, Elliot was not a robot.
>>
>>24058521
I fucking hate you reddit newshits. I cant even be casually racists for shits and giggles without being redirected to that board. I dont care about jewish conspiracies or politics at that. Im not even white according to /int/er/pol/. Why cant you understand that racist people are not necessarily stormfaggots?
>>
File: typicalrobot.jpg (15 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
typicalrobot.jpg
15 KB, 600x338
>>24059376
There's no fucking way Adam didn't at least post on /b/.
>>
>>24059289
>/pol/ bitchers always blow everything out of proportion though, so I'm not far off. Anything that doesn't sound as marxist normie as possible is "I WANT /POL/ TO LEAVE!!"

You're right. /co/ is like that 24/7 and it's getting fucking ridiculous. How these people aren't self-aware and seeing the irony of their posts is beyond me. If you ignore most pol posts or reply to them with logic, they practically do no harm.

>Nobody cares what you want. You're on a fucking anonymous image board where people are allowed free speech. I'd say I'm sorry that wrecks your anus so badly, but then I'd be lying.

But that's the thing right, you shouldn't care, but when the quality of a board goes down, because some faggot wants to post statistics and charts, then there's a problem. Because you can't discuss what you want in peace. The problem isn't free speech, of course you should have free speech. But free speech doesn't apply here, there's rules and containment boards for the shit you want to discuss. Go there.

And to clear myself here, i'm not talking about the guy, saying he's going to vote for Trump. I'm not talking about the guy who says he's conservative or even the guy who says he's racist. I'm talking about the guy who is coming into threads and derailing them with his shit.

That's where the line needs to be drawn and for the most part there's rules that prevent this kind of shit posting. They're just not being applied.
>>
>>24059433
If Global Rule 6 was actually enforced this board would lose 80% of its traffic, and since 21st century website owners make their income off ad revenue, that wouldn't be so good. What would be great is an imageboard hosted on a P2P darknet that wasn't fucking dead or at rick of takedown.
>>
>>24059529
If shitposting was actually punished, every board except for the slow niche ones would lose most of their traffic.
>>
>>24058379
>Almost every school shooting
No only 1 possibly 2. What really is responsible for most school shootings is certain anti depressants.
>>
good boards that died of cancer power rankings

1./b/
2./tv/
3./g/
>>
>>24059594
And that would be just fine. 200 good posters on a board is better than 20000 shitty ones. My problem is the existing Tor boards with maybe 20.
>>
>>24059660
/b/ died the moment it stopped being Anime/Random.
>>
>>24059660
What happened to /g/? I almost never go there, but "install gentoo" appears to be their only meme.
>>
>>24058379
>This place is responsible for almost every school shooting and makes people even more depressed.
ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED, THIS IS NEARLY A GAY ONLY IMAGEBOARD.
fuck this shit, 99% faggot shit black and trans threads.
NOBODY HERE is depressed,
besides the gay freaks who stay here
>>
>>24059433
>How these people aren't self-aware and seeing the irony of their posts is beyond me. If you ignore most pol posts or reply to them with logic, they practically do no harm.
You're expecting cultural marxists to not bitch about not having absolute, unquestioned, totalitarian thought control over everyone. Think about what you're saying.

>the quality of a board goes down, because some faggot wants to post statistics and charts, then there's a problem
>people backing up their arguments with facts is problematic
U fookin wat m8??

>but free speech doesn't apply here
Yeah, actually it still mostly does.

>there's rules and containment boards
It's against global rules to post just an image macro as a response. Also, I'd like to add that if the constant asstears-laden crybabbies weren't constantly spamming /pol/ day in, day out for YEARS with their bullshit, maybe /pol/ would have kept to itself. The liberal crybabies are just as guilty as /pol/.

>They're just not being applied.
They aren't anywhere on this site. And half of them are fucking retarded and seriously outdated.

>>24059529
Most boards would lose 90% of their traffic if all the rules were actually enforced. That's exactly why they never will be.

>>24059594
This.

>>24059660
/b/ was never good.
/tv/ was never good.
I don't know if /g/ ever was, but I doubt it.
>>
>>24058379
DON'T.
I need this place to vent and read stories about people who have it as bad as I do or worse.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.