[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to subway after reading about it in the neet threads >first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: pepe24.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
pepe24.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
>go to subway after reading about it in the neet threads
>first time leaving the house in months
>walk down the street, avoiding eye contact with other people
>already sweaty when I arrive at subway
>anxiety builds as I wait in line
>"what'll it be today?"
>oh shit
>"Ch-cheesesteak footlong. On i-italian bread please"
>"What was that? I couldn't hear you"
>"n-nothing"
>Leave and powerwalk home
>avoid eye contact with anyone the entire time

I wish I was making this up. You people made me do this.
>>
>>24058237
Right it all down and hand it to them next time. Simple and they can't get it wrong. They will just asume you are mute anyway and not weird.
>>
>>24058237
You should probably leave the house more bud. Its only going to keep getting worse the more you rely on this site as your sole link to the world.
>>
For so much anxiety you should've at least researched how to order at subway before going outside.
>>
>>24058237

sorry you didn't get your subway f a m
>>
this is why you buy the stuff at a grocery store and just make the subs at home
>>
>>24058237
you would have gotten a better sub if you went to the grocery store and picked up the ingredients
>>
My subway has a touch screen order menu desu I dont have to talk to anyone its nice
>>
File: 1393979503338.jpg (87 KB, 736x748) Image search: [Google]
1393979503338.jpg
87 KB, 736x748
>tfw always feel rushed to order and can never try anything new
>tfw always end up just requesting the same old order i always get
>tfw never really have it "my way"
>>
File: 1441673575436.png (217 KB, 477x438) Image search: [Google]
1441673575436.png
217 KB, 477x438
>>24058237
Try again tomorrow, anon.
>>
>>24058722
What do you have?
>>
>>24058722
Try going to Burger King. I hear you can have it your way there.
>>
>>24058595
Honestly this

you need to keep trying op it gets easier
>>
Subway is the worst place for socially akward people to eat. I just want the fucking sandwich on the billboard, but they ask you about everything, from bread, cheese, salad, sauce etc what you want.

>what kind of cheese do you want?
>w-what kind of c-cheese do you have?

How the fuck should I know what kind of cheese I want if I dont even know what kind of cheese they have. Are you supossed to learn and remember everything they have like the Multiplication table?
>>
Buy pizza rolls and make them at your house. Totinos rollies to be exact.
>>
>>24058648
this
much easier and you get to take as long as you want and really have it "your way"
>>
>>24059039
Your post is very true. There's a fast food place beside me that has their menu laid out really clearly in every way you could want. It's an autist's dream.
>>
OP let me tell you people don't really care that you exist. There's nothing to be afraid of. To them you are just another face in the crowd until you get to know someone. Also I've met some pretty outgoing crazy drug addicts and homeless people on the street everywhere I go that pretty much raised the bar on what is considered weird. Some lonely shy dude isn't going to make people think anything.
>>
>>24059271
this

nobody thinks about you as much as you. nobody remembers or even gives a crap about that embarrassing thing you did 3 years ago at some party or in class or wherever. they have their own shit to deal with.
>>
>>24059271
>Also I've met some pretty outgoing crazy drug addicts and homeless people on the street everywhere I go
And here you are talking about them, so clearly people do remember you
>>
>>24059341
i forgot that you have to immediately forget everything you're indifferent to, whoops
>>
>>24059271
Thinking this helps me a lot with social anxiety. I just keep in mind that normalfag wagekeks, with their jobs, their gfs, their friends, their lives, they have no room to remember a quiet guy. Just pretend you're invisible as you walk the streets, you basically are.
>>
>>24059420
well then what was your point? "people don't remember you except when they do", wow thanks a lot norman
>>
>>24059468
He said he remembered addicts and crazy hobos. People that look nuts and act nuts, everyone remembers them. If you just look a bit shabby and act reserved you won't be remembered at all, by anyone. That was his point I think.
>>
>>24059271
this sint true people like to judge you for the tiniest shit

like >>24059039
this anon said, subway is the worst place for robots to order at. It's like everything someone with social anxiety wants to avoid they have to go through in order to get food from there.
>standing in a long line
>room full of people
>eye contact
>have to speak up
>have to serve your own soda
fuck it. it's better to go to some place where you can just say I want a number 2 and get the hell out
>>
>>24058994
>>24058994
fuck outta here dumb normies

>severe agraphobia
>just go outside lol
>>
>>24058237
>powerwalking avoiding eye contact

me eryday
>>
>>24058237
NEVER eat fast food.
I'm always afraid niggers working at these places are spitting in my food since i can't see them.
I don' know how people can trust restaurants.

Make your own subway OP
>>
File: 1445380641693.jpg (5 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1445380641693.jpg
5 KB, 251x242
>cheesesteak
I will point out that looking at the word, it looks like it will sound lile "Jesus take"
>>
>>24059039
>>24059113
Subway has all their options posted right in front of you. Fucking autists.
>>
>>24059883
At the subway near me the cheese and topping options are listed right on the glass
>>
>>24058237
You know you can order online and just pick it up
>>
>>24059717
This. I can't leave the house without my benzos
>>
File: ok-hand-sign.png (33 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
ok-hand-sign.png
33 KB, 256x256
>>24058237
Yeah, I don't even have social anxiety, but Subway is easily the most difficult "fast food" you can order.

>"Welcome to Subway, what would you like to order?"
>"Yes, I'll have a six inch tuna sub and a six inch meatball sub."
>assume these are self-explanatory
>"What kind of bread do you want?"
>I guess that's a reasonable question
>"I want wheat bread for the tuna and white bread for the meatball sub."
>"Alright, what do you want on the tuna sub?"
>what the fuck kind of question is that?
>bitch, it's a goddamn tuna sub
>whatever
>"American cheese and cheddar cheese."
>"Anything else?"
>okay bitch, I see how this is going to be
>"Pickles, lettuce, extra mayonnaise, and if you have old bay seasoning or crushed red pepper, sprinkle both of those on."
>that should be enough you complicated-ass bitch
>"And for the meatball sub?"
>"Mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, and oregano or some Italian seasoning."
>"Alright, got it."

That shit was goddamn ridiculous. If you have social anxiety, you shouldn't go there.

The subs were fucking delicious though.
>>
>>24060520

>tuna and white bread for the meatball sub."
>"Alright, what do you want on the tuna sub?"

The funny thing is you can order a tuna sandwich and they will ask you what meat you want on there, so you can order a tuna sub without any tuna, instead chicken.
I dont get why they even bother with the billboards and picturing different subs if you cant even order them. You can order a chicken teriyaki sandwich and they will still ask you what kind of meat and everything,
>>
>>24060692
Yeah, they must be instructed to ask those retarded questions.

They should be like burger chains, with a default version of each sandwich and the customer able to add or subtract things.

Everyone saves time that way.

I don't need to build that shit form the ground up.
>>
>>24060336
I tried ordering online at five guys once and they acted like they had no idea what the fuck i was talking about when i walked in. It was awkward as fuck and they made it sound like a huge inconvenience for them so i havent tried it since.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.