[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you agree that everyone should go to "heaven"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Do you agree that everyone should go to "heaven"?

Even Hitler and other humans we consider to be bad

Let me explain why I think so.
If an after life exists, it's forever, what does it matter what we did in the few years on earth?
Even the people who suffered won't care about the suffering.
And no one deserves to be punished for eternity for doing anything really, everyone thinks they are doing the right thing, or at least something that comforts them, it's just how they are because of their genes, environment, upbringing and whatever. why should they be punished for it?
>>
>>24058206
>Do you agree that everyone should go to "heaven"?

If there's one thing you should have learned about religion, it's that what SHOULD happen vastly contradicts what WILL happen.

That's the entire shock-factor of judgement day.
>>
And yet
>>
>even Hitler
Who did nothing wrong.
>>
i think so. even hitler thought he was doing what was right. bad people are usually twisted by their upbringing, general misfortune, or shitty genetics. that doesn't excuse what they do on earth, but if there was a heaven i feel like they should be there too. humans are weak and easy to break, i don't really believe in free will either, so i think eternal torment for something you did as such a shitty little creature is ridiculously over-the-top. we're at the mercy of nature through and through.
>>
>>24058206
>even hitler

Don't you mean especially?
>>
>>24058206
Heaven is a state of mind. Hitler killed people, so he'll have a hard time cleaning his mind. So he'll be out of Heaven for a very long time.
>>
>>24058573
Also non-vegan people will have trouble to stay in Heaven.

https://youtu.be/J4pS6mREwpA
>>
>>24058206
no
im an annihilationist
>>
>>24058573
Hitler didn't have a bad conscious about killing people though. That's why he kept killing them
>>
>>24058206
Yes
I believe this world as it is shouldn't have been created
What's the purpose of a world where humans and animals have to suffer? Where people are put through excruciatingly painful events both physically and emotionally
There's nothing good in this world. I just wish I could change it and make it so no has to suffer or endure anymore
>>
>>24058206
Yes, if there is a god and he's a good god, I believe this is how it's going to be
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.