[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
blackbots how do you feel about this meme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 18
>attractive black person
>o they're not black, they are obviously mixed and have white features
anohter question i have...
are you full black and have been accused of being mixed?
>>
No. I'm mostly black and have Chinese and Irish heritage as well.
>>
>>24057594
how do you feel about this meme?
>>
I am incapable of caring at this point

>are you full black
No, but I look like it

>accused of being mixed
No,I've been called an Oreo though
>>
>>24057661
I have no emotional attachment to my race and/or heritage whatsoever.
>>
>>24057678
I think the "you are attractive, you must be mixed" thing is something girls get harder than guys, so it might not be common for a lot of blackbots.
>>
Kek, you're talking about that /pol/ autist in the other mixed racebot thread, right?
>>
>>24057560
I'm nigerian and fairly attractive, the only time I ever got such a silly statement was when I visited America. There are lots of uggo whites with "white features", it doesn't really make sense.

Thankfully I'm not living in America, but just try to ignore that rubbish.
>>
>>24057560
>> they're not black, they are obviously mixed and have white features
Its true though

100% african blooded people dont look like op

He will has some great great white grandfather or something
>>
>>24057731
>He will has some great great white grandfather or something
you dont think black Americans are black then?
>>
>>24057731
That's not true though. There are Ethiopian tribes that are endowed with decent looks.
>>
>>24057727
Are you female?ive noticed black females, regardless of skin tone and features get those comments the most.
>>
>>24057792
Male m8. I was with my sister who is quite pretty, and she got it the most.
>>
File: obama_laughing.jpg (40 KB, 400x304) Image search: [Google]
obama_laughing.jpg
40 KB, 400x304
His skin color is obviously lighter than the skin color of an african person.
He is mixed for sure.
Most black americans are mixed to some extent, and probably whites are too.
This could be for a number of reasons.
It's just reality.
>>
>>24057847
you dont think black americans are black then?
>>
>>24057773
Guess where a lot of arabs and jews settled hundreds of years ago, yeah Ethiopia senpai.
>>
>>24057847
>durrr all african people are charcoal black
>What is Ethopia, Somalia, Eritrea, Kenya, parts of Nigeria
>>
>>24057727
America is so fucking racist
>>
>>24057773
theyre just going to say ethiopians are white so yeah
>>
>>24057860
One drop rule etc, until it can be ignored to make a point.
>>
>>24057847
>probably whites are too
I've traced my genealogy back to the 17th century to make sure this isn't the case
>>
>>24057866
>arabs and the biblical jews are now white.

Why is /pol/ so retarded? Just say they have Indo-European roots, you absolute mong. They are still black.
>>
I bet if those black people were committing crimes theyd have no problem claiming they're full black
>>
>>24057911
well duh

bloxbloxblox
>>
>>24057731
Do you think all race of people should look alike? Do you get confused when an Asian have round eyes instead of chinky eyes?
>>
>>24057771
>black Americans
if you are a black american descended from slaves there is a 99% chance that you have a good deal of european blood in you as well
>>
>>24057891
I never mentioned whites m8
>>
>>24057911
>It's le nigger genes

>acktin ignorant is in der blood
>>
>>24057975
Almost all black Americans descended from slaves. good news black people! youre not black!
>>
>>24057998
desu most american black are mutts to some extent, nothong wrong with that though
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Bx1VxRbEpE

I try not to care, but when I see people calling this girl and other black girls with long hair "mixed", it pisses me off knowing they wouldn't have called her mixed back when she was BALD from her big chop.
>>
>>24058024
If she was on the news for beating up her kids or something then she would be black. isnt it funny how that works?
>>
>>24057998
>A white ancestor makes you white, not black

Hhahahaha nooooooooo.

and don't go pulling the double standards card either. If a white guy had a non-white ancestor, HES STILL WHITE
>>
>>24058024
And why would shit like that piss you off?
Especially since it might be true, if she's american.
>>
>>24058073
These people aren't thinking of "long ago mixed ancestry" they think she's not black because she has long hair. There's a big difference. You overestimate the intelligence of people on the internet.
>>
>>24058073
So all black Americans with white great grand etc parents are mulattoes?
>>
>>24058107
Yes
stop asking this question
>>
>>24058134
Well, you heard here first. if you have one white relative you are white.
>>
>>24058134
You do know there's a great difference between grandparent and ancestor , right?
>>
>>24058107
Depends how the genes were inherited, but they are most likely of mixed heritage, why does that make you feel awkward?
And actually, all of this is bullshit since, it's a lot more often mixed people that get called black than black people getting called mixed.
Obama is an example, first 'black' president ever.
>>
My grand mother is half white. I am just as much white as I am black.
>>
I'm 100% black born in Africa and still have had white people say I'm mixed due to my lighter skin tone

Whites are just dumb as duck sometimes
>>
Omg all the fucking time.
I even have people who know me say "If I didn't know your parents I would think you were mixed".
It's usually other black people who asked me of I'm mixed too.
>>
>>24058169
>if you have one white relative you are white
No
If you have one white relative you are a mulatto
>>
>>24057560
He has black skin, he's black. Even if he's mixed he's still black.
>>
>>24058227
fake ass nigga
>>
>>24058248
Nope im just as much white as I am black, which means I can claim both.
>>
OP was so assblasted in his other thread he made a new one

>>>24055544
>>
Why do you guys want to take pride in the pureness of your blackness anyway? Like you wouldn't have an identity if you weren't black.
That's a shitty culture right there.
>>
>>24058279
>which means I can claim both.

Lol, it means you can claim neither, sorry. You're not black. You're not white. You're neither.
>>
Y'ALL NIGGERS RAN TO THIS THREAD HUH?

ME CALLING YOU A BIG FLAT NOSED APE REALLY TRIGGERED YOU ENOUGH TO MAKE A BRAND NEW THREAD?

black people are the ugliest, stupidest motherfuckers on the planet.
>>
>>24058329
The next time someone tries to say im genetically stupid or something because im black
can i just bring up that my grandma is half white?
>>
>>24058348
Go away you psycho lunatic faggot. You make whites look bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu4-RRhs9aM&bpctr=1444168821
>>
>>24058348
what do you look like anon?if youre so attractive
>>
>Are you full black?
Yes
>accused of being mixed
Yes, mostly by nonblack girls who were into me. I would never claim mixed, I am a black man regardless of my skin tone
>>
>>24058374
>>24058399
u ugly big nose son
>>
>>24058358
How about you not let honkeys define who you are? I have a half white grandma too, it's not even enough to make me ponder being "mixed".
>>
>>24058400
>I am a black man regardless of my skin tone
>i am agender regardless of my chromosomes
tumblr
u
m
b
l
r
>>
>>24058424
Im being sarcastic but it is funny all i havve to do is put on some makeup and people will think im mixed
>>
>>24058400
You're probably mixed, buddy. Especially if you live in the US.

Lot's of Wm/Bf fucking happening behind closed doors in this country for the last 500 years. Y'all were coal black and 5'6" when you got here.
>>
If women weren't able to vote would be like if Americans were unable to post on 4chan. The number of blacks here is truy startling.
>>
File: 1431500408606.jpg (48 KB, 684x517) Image search: [Google]
1431500408606.jpg
48 KB, 684x517
>are you full black
Black and Mexican, sir.
>have been accused of being mixed?
Not really, otherwise they're too dumb to realize.
>>
>>24058448
Not that anon but I'm still 5'6 and a lot of black people are still short. Not everyone is ball is life height.
>>
>>24058463
you take your chinese cartoon board too seriously
>>
>accused of being mixed
that phrase never fails to make me laugh

but yeah, i have
funniest instance was when someone said i was mixed because my hair was blowing in the wind (?????????)

i've got a long line of lightskin niggas in my family but no one white has been in it for multiple generations
>>
>>24057560
I find it funny that a mixed race criminal is always black, and a mixed race beautiful or successful person is only so becuase of their inherited white features. Racism is fucking dumb. But the annoying thing is that on the other end of the spectrum far left idiots (which is the norm these days) will completely throw logic out of the window and deny that there is any statistical difference between white/black/asians in Intelligence and aggression. I beleive that black people are statistically less intelligent and more aggressive than white people but at the same time white people are less intelligent and more aggressive than asians, that doesn't make us better than blacks or asians any better than us, nor does it make me more intelligent than any given black person for example. But just be acknowledging this easily observable difference between races makes you a racist now days.
>>
>>24058520
Same my grandpa was very light skinned with "good" hair and my grandma is very dark skinned. All of their boys were dark and their daughters (my mom included) light with the exception of the eldest one.

Everyone in my generation is light skinneded with the exception of one girl.
>>
File: 34534787.jpg (192 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
34534787.jpg
192 KB, 900x600
>>24058520
>i've got a long line of lightskin niggas in my family but no one white has been in it for multiple generations

White genes are stronger than their given credit for. There's none of that in Africa, I'll tell you what. It's no accident that every now and again one of you "pure" blacks pops out with the white devil's blue eyes.
>>
>>24058513
probably. I just wonder what a board with no niggers would be like. pol doesn't count because honestly they whine much worse than even r9k.
>>
>>24057560
I don't care. It's obviously not the case with guys like Idris Elba, a fucking African that women lose their minds over.

I identify as completely black but I really don't know. My grandmother's mother basically looked like a Mexican. My grandmother has completely straight hair. My hair grows in loose curls and it grows longer than most black women's. Most of my friends are Hispanic so black girls ask if I'm part Hispanic.
>>
>>24058534
Yeah it really bugs me that If a mixed race person is pretty/handsome or intelligent I cant claim them but the moment they do something bad then "O THEYRE BLACK".
>>
>>24058534
The only solution is clearly to mix beyond distinguishability all the races, starting with and especially first world whites, except for the jews, who are unique and require their own racially and culturally homogenous country.
>>
>>24058348
people who shitpost with racebait in all caps are literally the dumbest people on the internet. congratulations.
>>
Anybody want to see how the conspiracy theorists are right about the holocaust?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ

Here's a proxy in case your government has it blocked in your country (power fears truth)
http://www.proxfree.com/youtube-proxy.php
>>
>>24058556
You're kidding me right? Anything other than brown eyes and is just a mutation that can happen in any race.
There's African and Indian babies with blue eyes and or blonde hair out there.
>>
>>24058674
I know one guy with blue eyes in real life
>>
>>24058556
>White genes are stronger than their given credit for

Then how is it when Pharrell williams and tiger woods is mixed with multiple races but still look more black?
>>
>>24058674
Theres an entire country I can't remember what its called where the dominant morphology is dark skin orange hair and blue eyes, without ever having mixed with whites.
>>
>>24057560
how is this a meme? The only attractive thing about blacks are white features they carry.
>>
>>24058674
>a few out of literally billions
>vs a few out of every hundred thousand

I wouldn't be happy about it either, if I were you. You call us "white daddy" for a reason.
>>
>>24058692
I prefer the mutation of hazel but blue looks really cool on dark skin too.
>>
>>24058749
dark skin+orange hair looks cool
>>
>>24058714
If an ape and a human were to cross breed, the child would undoubtedly be more ape like, than human. The implication of this validates both african's claim to humanity, and also, to a lesser degree, white's claim to racial superiority.
>>
>HOWCOME WHITE PEOPLE SAY THAT MIXED PEOPLE ARE MIXED WHEN THEY LIKE THEM AND BLACK WHEN THEY DON'T

black people do the exact same shit but the other way around. surprise surprise people are hypocrites and have shitty attitudes with regard to race
>>
>>24058739
Lol, it's not just a few it's a lot. You can't exactly go over to Africa and take pictures of everyone though.
How do you think a mutation starts out in the first place? Whites didn't always have blue eyes either.
>>
>>24058674
>he doesn't understand high school biology
>>
File: 6xvy49.jpg (47 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
6xvy49.jpg
47 KB, 500x500
>>24058802
no thats not the point of this thread. white people try to claim any black person(,mixed or not) is half white if theyre attractive.
>>
>>24058853
>attractive

if they don't look like total monkeys I assume they are not pure black.

and I think you have a big flat nose. now if niggers like you weren't so insecure, the two of us could have settled this and you would never have had to spam threads.
>>
>>24058853
They probably are. If you didn't want to be us so desperately, it wouldn't bother you so much.
>>
>>24058802
>>24058799
>>24058831
>>24058556
>>24058423
>>24058348
ITT: Whites scared that about "white genocide"
>>
>>24058831
Are you talking about me?http://www.nbcnews.com/id/22934464/ns/health-health_care/t/genetic-mutation-makes-those-brown-eyes-blue/
>>
>>24058882
>the two of us could have settled this and you would never have had to spam threads.
what cha talking about?
>>
>>24058904
>muh dick

you should be going >muh nose

lmao
>>
>>24058853
>no thats not the point of this thread

i'm MAKING it the point of the thread

i saw you post this same shit yesterday with the same style "o they're not black they are obviously mixed" if you're gonna bait this obviously, get ready for the discussion to go elsewhere
>>
I'm mixed so I have no personal opinion on it.

It's pretty pathetic though.
>>
>>24058799
that girl doesnt even look that bad. Considering her parents's ugly mugs she came out very nice. Should we just breed all uggos with niggers so their ugly genes will be canceled out? With time we can wash out all the black skin
>>
>>24058919
First line in your own link

>People with blue eyes have a single, common ancestor
>single, common, ancestor
>>
>>24058904
African Americans will be absorbed into the white lower class wayyyy before 1 billion whites go extinct. The future has the upper classes of pure races ruling over the mudrace underclass.
>>
Yous be a mixed whitey and not a real nigga if yous doesn't have sickle cell disease
>>
>>24058957
Yeah, and that ancestor has been linked to Jordan and Turkey. Last time I checked Jordan was in Africa faggot.
>>
>>24058569
With the exception of maybe me, blackbots are generally very agreeable (too agreeable if you ask me) and the board would be a bigger shithole of delusional "struggling" white guys without us.
>>
>>24058882
>>24058888

>if they don't look like total monkeys I assume they are not pure black.

That's the point. THATS where you're wrong! not all blacks gotta have fat noses, big lips, or whatever. Not all blacks look alike, dumbass. Just like not all whites will have flat noses, blue eyes, and thin lips
>>
Black bots
They never get dirty
The longer you kek them
The cleaner they get
Sometimes
I think I should launder them
Something keeps telling me
Don't wash them yet
Not yet
>>
>>24058972
And Ukraine and wherever some scientist decides to guess.

The point is that those black kids aren't mutating, they are expressing recessive genes.

I d i o t a
>>
>>24058983
go kys by cop, tripfag
>>
>>24058983
All the white guys on here do is talk about their depression and how they want to kill themselves and obnoxiously say nigger but then they want to complain about women and blacks posting here...
>>
Who's da ooga booga noog?
>>
>>24057727
>Nigerian
Are you living in Japan now?
>>
File: sub races in africa.jpg (196 KB, 950x856) Image search: [Google]
sub races in africa.jpg
196 KB, 950x856
>>24058989
>not all blacks gotta have fat noses, big lips, or whatever

With the exception of caucasoid east africans, that's literally in your genetics. Like literally, that's your defining genetic facial shape. Nothing to be ashamed of. You don't have to aspire to appear white.
>>
>>24059038
Nice bait /pol/. 1/10, you got me to reply.
>>
>>24059029
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grqEjSfVuBg
>>
>>24059026
That's why we disregard them and keep posting whatever the fuck we want ya dumb honkeys
>>
>>24059001
Recessive genes that is a mutation, s t u p i d.
>>
>>24059055
>Oh no, facts are being posted now that challenge my ignorant world view! Better call them bait so I can save face and ignore it.
>>
>>24059069
All your genes are.
>>
>>24058463

Did they update 4chan with race identifiers or are you that stupid?
>>
>>24059063
I get sick of hearing about them being depressed blah blah blah. I wanna talk to blackbots but people on 4chan are often to shy to reveal their race.
>>
>>24059026
>>24059063
>being proud of your incapability to accomplish things without leeching off the creations of white males
>>
>>24059078
And some show up later than others.
The point is not only white people have a blue eye mutation.
>>
You fucking idiots must understand that for example the huntington chorea gene is a mutation too.
It's autosomal dominant, not recessive.
Stop talking about genetics, all of you.
>>
>>24057560
>o they're not black, they are obviously mixed and have white features
Is there ever a time when its not true though? Like seriously, 100% Bantu Africans just aren't attractive.
>>
>>24059114
>The point is not only white people have a blue eye mutation.

I guess that makes you a little less subhuman, huh, if you kind of look more like whites sometimes

Fucking pathetic
>>
>>24059102

Realize you do the same
>>
File: 43597834.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
43597834.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
They're exactly like us

Race is a social construct
>>
>>24059128
I don't care what I look like. My family is pretty wealthy so I'm set for life.
It's not about "looking like whites" if everyone can get it anyway.
>>
>>24059163

People going "omg niggers on my site :(((" are fucking stupid. If you've ever laughed with or replied to anyone here, do you know where they're from?
>>
>>24057560
>have white features
What if "white features" aren't really white features?
>>
File: 353489789797.jpg (47 KB, 450x561) Image search: [Google]
353489789797.jpg
47 KB, 450x561
>>24059198
I'm just stirring shit to vent frustration. I don't care, really. I troll /pol/ too. If you weren't all so insecure about being niggers I wouldn't be able to do this.
>>
>>24059222

Do you know who's responding to you though? Someone can easily say they reply to shitposting to bait the frustrated racist.
>>
>>24059102
>4chan was a white mans idea
>a site that is a complete rip off of 2ch
>the main point of this board is to talk about anime

think about it
>>
>>24059100
>people on 4chan are often to shy to reveal their race.

Meh, I hope they're not still doing that over the age of 20. But I don't like the old blackbot threads either, they were way too cliquey with africabots being douches to the African-Americanbots, and they posted pictures of mulatto girls the whole time. They were ridiculous. I'll say it again, I prefer douchey whitebots over douchey africabots.
>>
>>24057860
Are you saying Obama is fully black or something?
>>
>>24059222
why are you frustrated?
>>
>>24058019
>nothong wrong with that though
Mongrels are absolutely disgusting
>>
It's kinda true, though.
I've seen /maybe/ two black people I thought were legitimately attractive.
>>
File: lO9OV.jpg (201 KB, 1370x1240) Image search: [Google]
lO9OV.jpg
201 KB, 1370x1240
>>24059038
"Black" is not a race. There are several races with black skin. Some are at least as intelligent as whites, eg. the Igbo.

Look at pic, note how West African has attactive feminine face but African American has ugly manjaw.
>>
File: newego_LARGE_t_1101_54573836.jpg (74 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
newego_LARGE_t_1101_54573836.jpg
74 KB, 620x372
What is the race of this guy
>>
>>24058060
Depends on how much that white/black/whatever he has
>>
>>24059342
>he committed a crime
>hes black

those are the rules.
>>
>>24059353
Are you serious?
Most people on r9k claimed (factually correctly) that he is mixed.
Media claimed he was a typical white school shooter.
>>
>>24059379
>his black genes made him violent hue hue
>>
>>24059327
greek fucking master race

top tier qt
>>
>>24057560
>full black
Man, nice racism, stupid.
>>
>>24058400
>mostly by nonblack girls
you tap that white booty?
>>
File: 75910806.jpg (70 KB, 338x507) Image search: [Google]
75910806.jpg
70 KB, 338x507
>topic about black people
>guaranteed replies
>>
>>24058463
There are no black people on 4chan. It's just the latest meme to pretend
>>
>>24058556
This is the future of America. I'm so hyped
>>
>>24057560
Always thought it was silly.

I've never been accused of being mixed, but my sister has due to her lighter complexion.
>>
>>24058612
You forgot your :^)
>>
>>24058983
Nigga, blackbots always make exclusive threads such as this. Great contribution to the community
>>
>>24059565

Who's that semen demon?
>>
>>24058798
Looks like an abo
>>
>>24058802
IS THIS GIRL FULLY BLACK?! NO CHEATING GUYS!!!
>>
>>24058953
Brazil tried doing that, it didn't work out so well
>>
>>24059163
Looks white desu senpai but then again, all white people look the same
>>
>>24059211
Whites confirmed alien people

>>24059327
Black usually refers to Negroid, nigga. Most people aren't educated and don't know what Negroid means
>>
>>24057560
99% of the time the photos shown are of mixed people, why can't you deal with it?
>>
>>24059735
looks mixed to me but i wouldnt look at rihanna and nicki minaj and think "mixed". thats just me perspective.
>>
>>24059842
You guessed correctly!
Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.