[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going out tonight with friends! I finally made it!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8
I'm going out tonight with friends! I finally made it!!! I'm so happy robots
>>
>>24057557
that's nice, shutup and post more ass
>>
>>24057557
Where you going?
Original comment
>>
>>24057557
out of /r9k/ norman REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24057557
pls b a trap and b in london
>>
>>24057575
Some people from high school invited me to have beers with them! I'm so psyched!

>>24057574
Sure!!
>>
>>24057616
yes, yes

moar

any gifs or webms?
>>
>friends
You made it previously faggot.
>>
Should I get drunk at home before going? Should I bring a beer for everyone there? What should I wear??
>>
File: photo 4.png (795 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
photo 4.png
795 KB, 640x960
>>24057653
pls help me r9k
>>
>>24057653
You can always pregame it if you have a tolerance like me.
You can bring a pack of beers if you want unless you guys are planning to go bar hopping.
Are you guys going to the bar?
>>
File: photo 5.png (709 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
photo 5.png
709 KB, 640x960
>>24057730
I don't know, I haven't been out with anyone in over a year. Am I supposed to know if we're going to a bar? Will they think I'm weird if I ask?
>>
>>24057758
how do you not know where you're going? did they just invite you out without telling you where?
>>
>>24057758
Well it'd be rude to insist to go to the bar if your not going to be dd because that means someone else has to be or risk getting a DUI for you, but not rude to ask, unless it looks like they put a lot of effort into having fun at their house
>>
Just relax and not worry so much. You won't have any fun if you're all tense. Just dress nicely and take it as it goes.
>>
File: justfucb salirseaj.png (34 KB, 270x344) Image search: [Google]
justfucb salirseaj.png
34 KB, 270x344
i guess some things are too good to be true
>>
>>24058049
You told your friend you haven't been out in ages? Why sound so desperate?
>>
>>24058049
This weird mix between funny and sad...
>>
>>24057557
I hope you have a great time you cunt.
>>
>>24058049

I bet theyr having a party and are laughing at you
>>
It would be shit anyways anon.. you would have nothing to talk about so you'd just be in the background being bored and listening to their normie conversations wishing you were normal, atleast how I feel when I'm out..
>>
>>24058101
I was really excited. I should have known that this kind of stuff doesn't happen to me.
>>24058101
I'm not more crying than laughing at this.
>>24058176
Do you really think so?
>>
>>24058218
Why don't you ask if they still wanna hangout ?
>>
>>24058218
Is this real? Did you stage this :/

That's really terrible if it's real.
>>
>>24058276
I'm scared they'll say no and they're just doing it to make me seem like a loser. Which I am. ffffffffffff

>>24058283
I wish it wasn't real.
>>
>>24058460
>scared they'll say no
Yea but then they'll feel bad
>>
File: 1445017295219.jpg (28 KB, 567x622) Image search: [Google]
1445017295219.jpg
28 KB, 567x622
>>24058460

it's cool mate. Let's face it, you'd probably have a bad time anyway.

Just hit up some nice, vidya, get a refreshing pint of cold tab water (alcohol kills your gains and brains anyway, do avoid!) and think about what hillarious 4chan-references those niggers miss out on.
>>
>>24058049
Damn son I feel for you
>>
>>24058567
I don't think anyone even regards me as human.
>>24058570
Guess I'll head on omegle and pretend to have friends.
>>
>>24058708
Don't think to much into it, they're not worth the feels
>>
>>24058877
I was just so excited for a chance to go out with people. I literally have not had a chance in over a year.
>>
Remove him as a friend from facebook. Cut these people out of your life. I am dead serious.
>>
>>24057557

so?

not original ewwerre
>>
>>24058049
>i'm so sorry to as

Stop apologizing for things OP.

It makes you sound like you don't rate yourself very much.
>>
Are you still here, OP? I think you should go out for dinner on your own. Like a fish and chips place instead of staying home
>>
>>24058708
Yea no one wants to be around a cynical asshole Op. If you're too pussy to ask them to hangout you're not gonna make friends.
>>
>>24058982
Not good I know, last years of school my friends planned parties behind my back and didn't care to invite me, happened regulary so I dumped them. I didn't delete them from facebook but I sure didn't bother with them anymore. It's not like I didn't try either, I always joined them and had conversations but I felt left out a lot. 5 years since I've been out with anyone
>>
Damnit where do I find a girl this shy and cute for myself? Someone I can relate to. I was informed there were not femanons in /r9k/. Wtf is this shit? And you mean to tell me you havnt had outside contact with people for a year and you are female? Doesn't add up. I smell bait.
>>
>>24058218
I'll go out and have a good time with you OP. And also don't let it get to you. Find other friends who won't keep you around. I have 2 friends I go out with occasionally now and that's about it. Everyone else I used to know just kind of faded away into memory.
>>
>>24058567
>normies feeling bad for what a robot feels

What planet do you live on?
>>
>>24059942
No one refers a girl as a man like he was referred in the fb pic. Dunno who the girl is in the pics but its not op.
>>
>>24058049
same thing happened to me one time

some girl invited me on a campout like a month before they were going but cancelled a week before departure. found out a few weeks later they just replaced me with someone else

now I just go to work, the gym, and play video games

they still win no matter what lol

god dammi
>>
>>24058049
wow this thread is pretty sad desu..

op you obviously don't fit in with these people though.. you should try to put yourself in situations where you can meet other robots
>>
Pleju be in Prague

P R A G U E
R
A
G
U
E
>>
>>24058049
I'm just going to assume this is fake.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.