[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i stop being such a lazy shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1387135070389.jpg (48 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1387135070389.jpg
48 KB, 535x577
How do i stop being such a lazy shit?
>>
File: 1410962890313.jpg (16 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1410962890313.jpg
16 KB, 251x251
Make a list of everything you need to do
Then get drunk and let your mind stop thinking so you won't get distracted
Rinse and repeat until you just stop thinking altogether
>>
>>24058386
What if the first item on your list is "get the fuck outta here" but you have no feasible method of doing so?
>>
>>24058417
keep looking for a good way or accept that there is no escape if it's impossible
if you mean this board just close the tab and resist the temptation to come back
>>
To be honest, you dont.

You are who you are.

An untrained dog will never learn to be dutiful and diligent late in life.

People will come up with all these different things to say but it's not true.

The best you can hope for is finding the motivation to do alright.

Ultimately we try to get the best results for the least amount of effort. Try changing your patterns a little and seeing what happens.
>>
>>24058516
Well, some police stations adopt random ass dogs from animal shelters and train them into drug sniffing dogs. So there's one theory out the window senpai.
>>
>>24058417
define get the duck outta there, then work on each individual step
>I need to money to live by my own
>for money I need work
>can't get work so need something else
>I need to start robbing normies
>but gun
there. you just made getting the fuck out as simple as getting a gun
if you're talking about this board, don't bother. you're here forever.
>>
>>24058632
thanks autocorrect
>>
>>24058386
>how do i stop being lazy
>try drinking
?????
>>
>>24058632
I think he meant get the fuck outta your house on your downtime or get the fuck out of you state/country senpai.

That being said, I almost moved in with a subpar trap going to Seattle the other day.
>>
>>24058741
Until I realized I don't have any money for a passport
>>
>>24058736
Works for me, I usually get shit down when I'm at least mildly inebriated, puts the worries and anxieties at rest so I can just focus on whatever I need to do
>>
>>24057506
I would like to know too
>>
>>24058765
Whatever works, I suppose!
>>
>>24057506
Do what you actually want to do.
Plan how to do it.
Then do it.
Sometimes it's a long process but it just werks.
>>
>>24059694
I want to get drunk and play video games
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.