[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
panic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1439736784522.jpg (40 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1439736784522.jpg
40 KB, 1024x576
I think I'm about to ask a girl out soon. What do I say? How do I approach her? What if she thinks I'm ugly? Help me escape the suffering.
>>
>>24057226

have a plan. make it a nice plan. you'll probably get friendzoned but u can fool yourself for a while.
>>
>Hey bitch, this other girl got food poisoning so she cant make it to the movies with me tonight, you wanna come instead?
>>
>>24057249
>Hey I know we don't really know each other that well, but would you maybe be interested in getting to know each other? Like a date?
That sounds too redundant. I'll ask her in about 20 minutes.
>>
When she says no, internalize that pain. I want you to turn that pain over in your mind and poke it. Feel every crack and crevasse.

Make it yours. Become the master of it.

For next week you will ask out TWO girls. Just walk right up to them in the fucking library or whatever. They will also say no. The week after that you will ask out FOUR girls. The week after that you will ask out SEVEN girls.

No tricks. No script. Just "hi, I thought you were cute and I came over to find out if you would like to go get some coffee and chat with me."

Repeat this pain over and over and over again.

Until you realize it cannot hurt you anymore. Then you will ask out 1 girl every day for the rest of your life until someone says yes. Which will happen way sooner than you think.

Then invite her back to your place to cuddle. Not fuck, not chat. This is important. "Want to watch netflix and cuddle?"

Congratulations, robot. You are on your way to getting fucked.
>>
Confidence. Ask her as if you already know she will say yes.
>>
>>24057456
You were making a point until
>hi, I thought you were cute and I came over to find out if you would like to go get some coffee and chat with me
If you wanna get friendzoned or called a creep sure, say that shit by all means. Other than that, just saying hi, talking casually and asking a bit about her is a much better route. Make her feel comfortable when you ask her out, dont do it out of the blue or even worse, compliment her when you dont know her.
Complimenting a woman is a mistake in general.
>>
>>24057611
>Don't do it out of the blue
FUUUCK I have to abort this. There's not enough time to talk to her. I dont know how.
>>
>>24057639
I didn't do it. I was going to just ask her after class. She's getting coffee or something with a friend now. How do I just talk to her? She's shy as fuck and never talks. How the fuck do you just casually talk to girls?
>>
>>24057639
You dont need more than 2 minutes. If you take too long you risk fucking it up. But dont do it in one or two lines, that's retarded. Even the Chaddests of Chads would have a high failure rate doing that.
>>
>>24057772
>Hey
>"..."
>what's up?
>"do I know you?"
>not really, I'm anon, what's your name
>"I'm x"
>so, x, how are you doing?
Not hard desu.
>>
>ay girl, you wan sum fuk?
Works every time.
>>
>>24057456
>1
>2
>4
>7

This triggers my electrical engineering autism
>>
>>24057226
Don't bother. It's not worth it.

Do what I did and buy a dakimakura.
>>
>>24057842
>browses /r9k/
>getting a gf isn't hard
Get out
>>
>>24057939
Getting a gf is hard. Talking to stranger girls isnt.
I learnt this not long ago after years of complaining about tfw no gf. Turns out talking to random girls takes minimal effort and the mistakes one tends to make are pretty obvious after trying a couple of times.
>>
>>24058029
I meant strange, fuck autocorrect.
>>
>>24057397
So, will the OP deliver? Any bets?
>>
Op here. I dodged a bullet. My friend said she's dating someone already. Time to praise Elliot Rodger some more.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.