[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So lets say you won a lot of money from lottery or similar. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: comfyhome.jpg (221 KB, 850x460) Image search: [Google]
comfyhome.jpg
221 KB, 850x460
So lets say you won a lot of money from lottery or similar. What would your ultimate comfy home and life be like?

Mine would be pic related somewhere far off location similar to the compound in Ex machina where I wouldn't have to be in contact with anyone and I could get stuff delivered to me by robots.
>>
>>24057098
Nice country house on a decent sized plot of land. No TV, no internet.
>>
>>24057119
>no internet

Why so, familia? Internet and this place in general is the only place where I can at least be in contact with other people.

Also how would you pass time, have a huge library or something?
>>
>>24057148
Yes. I think I'd be so much better off without the internet as a distraction.
>>
>>24057098
> Anyone delivering anything in the fucking butthole of the world

Keep dreaming mate
>>
>>24057098
big barn in the woods with a nice apartment in it and the rest workshop space.
>>
>>24057171
If you could afford a house like that, you can afford to pay a courier to come and deliver shit to it
>>
>>24057171
With enough money, I'd guess anything is possible. Hell, I'd set up the local post office and grocery store and make them send me deliveries via robot quadcopters or similar.
>>
>>24057098
Idk probably some average home. Just because you have money doesn't mean you have to blow it quickly.
>>
>>24057098
If I had enough money I don't think I'd settle for comfyness.
There are so many fun things to do if you have money.

As far as homes go, I'd like a decent appartment in a large city and a small, isolated house somewhere on a mountain, next to a forest.
>>
>>24057250
Well of course I meant a house that you can also afford to run. So let's say you buy some place with 5 million dollars, I'd estimate that if it's a remote place running costs might be as high as some tens of thousands of dollars a year with water/heat etc. I wouldn't be seeking some ten bedrooms mansion since I would have no need for it. At max I'd say 400 square meters should cover all the in-house space I would need and then it would let it be not so tightly packed.
>>
File: 1440620156194.jpg (111 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1440620156194.jpg
111 KB, 1080x1080
A nice, 30' sailboat fully rigged with modern equipment, definitely ocean-worthy and easily capable of being sailed solo.
>>
File: ugh_11D_bed_nestseekers.jpg (327 KB, 1472x982) Image search: [Google]
ugh_11D_bed_nestseekers.jpg
327 KB, 1472x982
it'd be some nice penthouse apartment with glass windows everywhere so I could enjoy the view. would keep a car in a garage somewhere and have a personal assistant handle most of my shit. invest the rest of the money, make bank while still being cozy in my ivory tower.
>>
>>24057534
came in to say this. A nice tiny hole in the middle of a city so that i don't feel lonely but i don't actually have to interact with people
>>
>>24057534
I already live in a penthouse apartment but its shit as I can still hear all my neighbors. Then again I guess a true penthouse would be one where you didn't have any floor neighbors.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.