[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The final series begins next Wednesday. I'm not sure if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20151106_171437.jpg (821 KB, 1024x1625) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151106_171437.jpg
821 KB, 1024x1625
The final series begins next Wednesday. I'm not sure if I'm ready for the finale of the ultimate robot show.

GET FUCKING HYPE LADS
>>
I watched the first couple of seasons (murrican imageboard so fuck you) 9 years ago and I liked it. I tried to get back into it last year and it triggered me so hard I had to drop it. I guess I was less anxious in 2006.
>>
>>24056996
I've never watched more than a few clips, should I start from the beginning?

and also how can anything popular be an ultimate robot show? It must appeal to normies surely
>>
>>24057273
Its critically popular, but it doesn't get much viewers really. Its still relatively popular among normies, but so is exhaling oxygen.

Also, there's only 6 episodes a series, and there's light continuity, so watch from the beginning.
>>
>>24057273
The awkwardness is played up to an almost absurd level which leads to some things normies would surely find amusing. There's two main characters also, only one is really a robot the other is pretty much his opposite.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp7vvhtw3-k
>>
File: this enrages the frog.gif (848 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
this enrages the frog.gif
848 KB, 665x662
>>24057473
>Mfw they retconned this to Mark jilting her
>>
>>24056996

Goddammit, this show is hilarious. Sad to see it go, but the Brits have a better idea of when to end shows than Americans do. 9 series is pretty long for a British show if I'm not mistaken.

>>24057612

To be fair, Mark would've jilted her if he wasn't such a beta. I think everyone in the show got that vibe.
>>
>>24057273
I tried watching it. its really boring and unfunny.
its hard to get in to. r9k raves about it but i think thats mostly england robots
>>
>>24057612
he kinda did the groom is meant to be standing by the marriage maker guy awaiting the groom. He was hiding
>>
>>24057737

Bongs know a thing or two about comedy in fairness.
>>
>>24056996
Tell me if I'm right
the last previous episode was something in New Years where Jez ends up homeless and Superhans beats the shit out of him
Am I right?
>>
>>24057473
Is like one robot and one cyborg imo
>>
Amerifat here, hype as fuck. Marathoned the whole series a couple months ago.
>>
>>24058241
Because their country is a joke, right?
>>
>>24058507

Is that a banter?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.