[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello robots. I am a man with no pizza. This must change. I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1445408810437.jpg (21 KB, 480x465) Image search: [Google]
1445408810437.jpg
21 KB, 480x465
Hello robots. I am a man with no pizza. This must change.
I have made a fake profile on tinder as a woman with the objective. Of cashing in on these nerds who buy pizzas for random chicks. Does anyone have any experience in this area or had tried something similar?
>>
Sorry for typos senpaitachi
>>
>>24056494
my sister does this
holy fuck does it work, man
dont go for pizza though, go for hard cash
that's what she does, she tricks them into handing her some bucks with some cute emojis and pictures then drops contact with the
honestly she makes more money off this then she would with a real job
>>
>>24056669
That's what I'm talkin about farn, how does she do it? You got any tips?
>>
>>24056736
you gotta know the lady lingo tho, like how they talk and make sure to post a bunch of emojis
be sure to have a ton of pictures of the SAME girl ready for when they get suspicious, a few should be more sexual ones, anyway once you've really got them reeled in you gotta say some shit like "oh daddy, i'm so hungry, there's no food here, i sure wish i had a few dollars to get some (winky face winky face winky face)"
then if they say no, jet out of there, if they say yes then you give them your pay pal and ta-da
works well for her because shes a girl so she can just take pictures and she already knows what to say and shit
>>
>>24056900
Thanks bro I'm learning girl talk as I go. Know where I can get pics of the same girl from? What website/whatever does your sister do this on?
>>
>>24057004
>>24056900
>>24056736
>>24056669
>>24056494

Kill yourselves, and your faggot sister.
>>
>>24057046
HAH pizza buyer detected.

What wrong kek, got played because a girl sent you emojis. BWHAHAHA
>>
>>24057004
you can probably find some 10/10 chick on normiebook and get a bunch of her photos from there
my sister does this on tinder too
>>
go to reddit /r/randomactsofpizza

good luck
>>
Cheers lads I know a dude who became a real hot chick on fb I think I'll use his/her pics for double rusing
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.