[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I was 13 >Had a crush on a Stacy >Plucked up the courage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 4567845679765.jpg (43 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
4567845679765.jpg
43 KB, 612x612
>I was 13
>Had a crush on a Stacy
>Plucked up the courage to ask her out
>"That's really nice anon. But I'm actually into girls"
>Say that it's cool though I doubted it at first
>Next time I see her another girl kisses her
>I accept it
>Then a couple weeks later guy I know walks up to me and says "Hey anon. Guess who's got a date with Stacy?"
>"Your sister" I reply
>"What, no me. Where'd you get that idea?"
>Turns out Stacy had dared a girl to kiss her on the cheek the next time she saw me
>Stacy tried to spare my feelings because I seemed like the type of person that might shoot up a school if someone rejected me
>Next day I lunged at Stacy screaming and calling her a bitch
>Punched her several times in the face
>Got suspended
>It's ok though because I didn't shoot up a school.

Have normies treated you any way similar to this /r9k/?
>>
Mine clearly was a lesbian though. I would be too. Gay girls are great.
>>
>>24056297
>>Next day I lunged at Stacy screaming and calling her a bitch
>>Punched her several times in the face

You made us proud anon
>>
>>24056297
You know that warning about not putting your dick in crazy? You're the ugly, violent male version of that. She begged a friend to lez out because she knew you were mentally unstable. You proved her worst fears. Why the fuck would anyone get close to you when they can smell that level instability?
>>
>>24056376
>the guy is mentally unstable when the woman new about him and how he would react
Fuck off Chad
>>
>>24056376
Actually it was just being a loner that had no friends that made her think it. Thanks a lot Eric and Dylan
>>
>>24056455
>just being a loner that had no friends that made her think it

>>24056297
>Next day I lunged at Stacy screaming and calling her a bitch

You're delusional, OP. You have no idea how unhinged you seem to everyone else and you downplay violence in response to a polite rejection.
>>
>>24056297
As mentioned, you're basically the male version of "don't put your dick in crazy." It says a lot if she had to play the lesbian card to reject you. I dont know what you mean by "Have normies treated you any way similar to this /r9k/?", seeing how you were the one treating normies badly.
>>
>>24056455
Seeing how he fucking lunged at her for rejecting him, he is probably crazy unstable. And yes, normies can detect it. Clearly.
>>
>>24056376
>>24056506
>>24056739
NORMIES GTFO STACY GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24056902
she really didnt
>>
>>24056297
>Stacy tried to spare my feelings because I seemed like the type of person that might shoot up a school if someone rejected me

>Punched her several times in the face

I think she might have been right
>>
>>24056902
that stacy was likely the nicest girl OP ever got to know because she still took in enough observations and interactions with OP to understand how he would respond and rather than reject him outright she still tried to let him down softly.

I can guarantee you she will never, ever do that again. In fact, after getting fucked by Chad, she will mention how nice she used to be to everyone until his deranged orbiter tried to beat the shit out of her for denying him her body. OP likely catalyzed a future unbearable feminist with his actions.
>>
>>24056297
>I doubted it at first
So if she just gave a simple no that would have been fine. It's understandable why you were upset. She didn't need to lie to you like that but you shouldn't have attacked her either.
>>
>>24056977
She didn't just reject him, though, she made up some bullshit lie about being a lesbo to "spare his feelings", then went ahead and dated some Chad a few weeks later. Manipulative cunt deserved to get hit.
>>
File: smug.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
i've got one

>be 14
>try to spend time with chad dad
>"hey dad, i was wondering if we could-"
>"ayy, sorry anon, but i'mma be busy all week, next week, okay?"
>"o-okay"
>next week
>"dad-"
>"hold that thought, anon, i got meeting i gotta go to"
>that evening
>"dad, i got tickets to the baseball game this weekend and wanted to know if you wanted to go with-"
>"huh? oh, sorry anon, i'm working a double shift this weekend"
>"o-okay, n-next time..."
>walking down street the next day
>walking past bar
>hear chad dad's voice
>"i know, i know, it's just Anon's so fucking annoying,"
>he starts mimicking me
>"dad can we do this? dad can we go here?"
>"why can't he just be like his brother and go get a life?"
>hold back tears
>that evening
>pack my stuff up in a bindle and leave note for dad saying i heard everything and i realize he clearly didn't want me as a son
>dad forced to go out looking for
>little did he know the actual payback was yet to come
>call popo saying that some guy in a red pick up tried to molest me and then describe my dad and give his license plate numbers
>mfw dad got arrested for child molestation and for the rest of my time in the family house it was just me, mum, and my brother
>>
>>24056297
>>24057564
is this a getting back at normies thread?
>>
>>24056297
>punched her several times in the face because she rejected you
You couldn't get more beta
Also, she was right about you
>>
>>24057607
Well it should have been but it is now >>24057564
>>
>>24056297
You should have confronted her about it first, anon. She needed to know that she fucked up and that you weren't just a psycho.
>>
>>24057564
Not a bad fake story. The bindle was a nice touch.
>>
>>24056346
Hear hear!

no robo
>>
>>24056297

>be 19
>see this one girl occasionally
>shes not that attractive at all, but i've lost all of my standards anyways..
>she has a great lovely personality though
>shes been really interested and nice to me, wants to do something from time to time.
>these are obvious signals for me
>i fall in love again after 8 years of nothing.
>me being the shy guy, try to give her ''hits'' i like her
>somehow she doesn't seem to pickup the hits
>eventually i put out so many hints and flirting i wonder why she doesn't pick up i like her.
>she slowly starts to think i'm weird because of the way i act to her.
>find out she is THAT nice to EVERYBODY around her, and she didn't like me at all she was just really nice.
>she was ''bisexual with preference to women'' but got a boyfriend anyways after few months and things are now serious.
>feel broken and get depressed/suicidal again.
>>
>>24059030
Nice girls can pull you in and crush you hard anon.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.