[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friday nightzz boii Who else gets drunk alone talks to online
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: ss (2015-11-04 at 06.34.11).jpg (210 KB, 678x942) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-11-04 at 06.34.11).jpg
210 KB, 678x942
Friday nightzz boii

Who else gets drunk alone talks to online friends then when they all go offline realize how much of a lonely sack of shit you really are?

Where my robots at
>>
>he has online friends

Get a load of mr normie here
>>
>>24056232
Cat has a 2 hour long anti-muslim speech incoming on coutnerstrike tonight.
>>
>>24056232

Op here

>tfw you reach in and it's your last drink

I'm not tired enough yet

What do I do palz?
>>
>>24056256

Do you want to be my online friend? I play Heroes of the Storm on American server and league of legends on OCE
>>
File: 1284998137077.png (16 KB, 630x620) Image search: [Google]
1284998137077.png
16 KB, 630x620
I bought a 12-pack earlier today. Drinking the last beer of it now and it's almost finished. Comtemplating going to the liquor store and buying a small bottle of vodka and some long drink. Only person who wants to talk to me is a 60+ year old lady because she is lonely.

Met with a social worker today and she asked if I abused relationships with people. I didn't think so initially but after she asked a few questions it was quite apparent that I did.

dunno man
>>
>>24056319

What kind of questions did she ask?
>>
>>24056336
>do you value interpersonal relationships if they do not have any immediate gain
>no
>do you think fondly of people
>no
>do you ever do anything for other people without thinking about how it might benefit you later
>no

I think this is pretty normal but apparently I'm bordering on a sociopath.
>>
>>24056371

Well for me

>no
>yes/maybe? Person maybe counts
>no

Maybe that's why we here

Just make sure you don't drink and drive man. Shit will ruin your life
>>
>>24056415
>Just make sure you don't drink and drive man.
I don't have a license even though I'm half a decade above the age limit and my old man sells cars for a living.
>>
I seriously can't drink alone. How can you guys handle it? I -have- to go out with friends before I can drink. What the fuck am I even doing here?
>>
>>24056298
Not with that taste in video games pal
>>
>>24056504
>I seriously can't drink alone. How can you guys handle it?
I have never gotten drunk around other people. I'd hate myself if I ever did.
>What the fuck am I even doing here?
Haven't a clue m8
>>
>>24056517

>implying free games aren't the best for making buds

>>24056504
Pretty easy, You buy alcohol then you drink it. What part are you having problems with?

>>24056460

Well at least you're in walking distance. I always have to make sure I'm stocked up before I start
>>
>>24056504
I used to go out drinking but I can't handle it. I'm always afraid I'll have too much and do or say something stupid. No danger of that when it's just me, a crate of beers, my online friends and CSGO.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.