[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a failed normie in every sense of the word. Tall, white,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
I'm a failed normie in every sense of the word. Tall, white, well spoken, not socially awkward or angst, etc.

I just can't repress the actuality of reality like my peers do. They're perfectly fine with living hedonistic lifestyles fueled by an ingrained narcissism that they most likely inherited from their parents. I was never taught to just cover my own ass and be happy with what I got, but instead I was raised to question, doubt, and never take anything for granted.

Now, whenever I walk down the street, I just see the errors of society and how rotten it is. I can't relate to "normal" discussions about politics or famous people or so on. It bores me to death listing to petty opinions, and my peers get off put whenever I try to bring up a topic that I want to discuss.

I feel more and more lonely for every day that goes on like this. I have a very hard time finding people I can relate to, and I have wholly given up on finding a girl.

I know this will get a lot of "le edgy fedora tipping" replies, but I know some of you can relate.
>>
>>24056211
you're too narcisistic to live "degenerate" lifestyle.

lament your fate, cry your eyes out, anything to convince yourself you don't actually enjoy the "misery".
>>
>>24056211
it's called existential dread. Every one has it, it's just that robots let it rule there lives, and think they're somehow the only ones afflicted. It's simply the human condition,OP. You either let it rule you and have your head in the past and the future, filled with worry; or you take control and force yourself to live in the moment and not worry about things you can't control.
>>
File: 0387549230565.png (168 KB, 702x435) Image search: [Google]
0387549230565.png
168 KB, 702x435
>>24056211

Good, you have the most basic foundation in place. Now acquire an artistic trade. If you're lucky, you might be able to ascend before you die.

But I doubt it.
>>
>muh existential angst
>>
Disregard angst.
Acquire currency.
>>
>>24056288

>force yourself to be yourself, m8

m8...
>>
>>24056337

>smbc
>real nihilists are hyper selfish narcissistic capitalists

the only thing that could make this comic worse is if the author were shitting on other people who also have an elementary understanding of Nietzsche while trying to make his point--

oh wait
>>
>>24056211
Fuck, I can relate and it IS a lonely place to be. All of the fuckers with similar interests are stuck-up elitists while the normies are all the shit that you said. I don't need some huge group of people to hang out with, all I need is one good friend and unfortunately those are in short supply for me
>>
File: 68-orangutan-pole-butt.jpg (68 KB, 450x675) Image search: [Google]
68-orangutan-pole-butt.jpg
68 KB, 450x675
>muh life is without a point HELP ME
>>
>>24056404
>All of the fuckers with similar interests are stuck-up elitists
Tu quoque?
de geso
>>
File: Old man River.png (124 KB, 401x301) Image search: [Google]
Old man River.png
124 KB, 401x301
>>24056422
THIS IS AN AMERICAN BOARD, SPEAK AMERICAN
>>
>>24056211
>tfw you hate hanging out with people who think the same as you because it's even more depressing
>>
>>24056211
I empathize with you, dude. I'm not an unattractive or unsuccessful person, and I've had plenty of opportunities to enter relationships, but every time I try to take things further, suddenly I feel a disconnect between myself and the rest of society. It really feels like there's not a single person who truly understands me.

Just don't give up, anon; there's gotta be someone out there out of the 7 billion others.
>>
>>24056347
oh fuck off

it seems like every time someone gives the more than sane advice you all boil it down to "just b urself xd"

it's almost as if you guys want to piece of shits for the rest of your lives. if that's the case then just accept it and stop complaining
>>
You're not a deep special snowflake in a world of sheep. Almost everyone feels this way, we just don't talk about it openly.
>>
>>24056411
I want more context for this image
>>
File: 1446751255476.jpg (67 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
1446751255476.jpg
67 KB, 500x491
>>24056568

>that reply

Literally >>>/reddit/ you sociokekold
>>
>>24056591
It's an orangutan paladin.
>>
>>24056302
This.

You're starting to wake up, OP. This is what people mean when they say the world is asleep. You're not superior, but you're on your way to a very big step above others. Don't stop thinking, learning and fighting against what's considered the norm.

And as this guy said, if you delve far enough, learn and apply a certain principle, you can ascend from this shitty world when you die.
>>
>>24056708
>ascend

delusional wishful thinking newage faggots back to /x/ already.
>>
>>24056211
I know that feel bro, I wish I could just not think about that shit and live a normal, blinkered, happy life as nothing more than a consuming wageslave who is happy to do it for his family and what not, but I haven't found it in me yet.
>>
>>24056708
Not OP but I don't agree with this mate.I think it's really like that line from that Bad Religion song where it goes like

>if I pierce the complexity I won't find salvation
>just the bald and overt truth
>of the evil and deception
>>
>>24056728
Even Einstein believed in God through his quest for knowledge. Open up your vulnerable mind, and you will see.
>>
>>24056211

You sound like a boring asshole
>>
>>24056874
Read "Ra: The Law of One" and just be entirely open to the possibility that it's real, then make a judgement.
>>
>>24056211
I was in a similar situation op
Had a big existential crisis but after a year of being a neet and depressed came to a conclusion that yes,nothing makes sense

Humans created this game that we call society to keep us occupied till our death
We started giving meaning to diffrent things from sounds that we make with our mouths to friendships and marrieges/love
I decided to try my best at the game and give meaning to my own things and hold that meaning strong

Dont know if i helped you but thats just how i see things and how i got out of the robot lifestyle
>>
>>24056894
I accept that
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.