[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think having a gf would be fun? I do not mean having sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: fashionable-woman-thinking.jpg (513 KB, 1000x841) Image search: [Google]
fashionable-woman-thinking.jpg
513 KB, 1000x841
Do you think having a gf would be fun? I do not mean having sex and getting your dick sucked. I mean the whole package. Someone calling you whenever and want to talk. And someone who wants to go out on trips/restaurants/opera whatever.

I thought not having to deal with the other shit was one of the perks of being a robot. But then a normie said it was a great deal of fun. Going out with your girl. Looking at weird things in stores and laugh at them together. Cuddling each others genitals without cuming and so on.

What do you think it is like overall?
>>
>>24056136
Yes.
Up until she finds someone hotter and richer and leaves you.
All women are whores. Selfish. Heartless.
>>
I want one, but only if shes like minded.
Sounds fucking awesome, you could talk on and on about dumb shit but still have fun, you could go do things together, couple's activities are now an option. Cuddling, and chilling all the time.

Fuck it sounds really nice.
>>
>>24056136

>wants to talk

HAHAHAHHA

Women want a rock.

They want to unload themselves and their day on you. If they sense any weakness from you they go find another rock. It's a one way street
>>
>Cuddling each others genitals without cuming
Literally wtf is this shit?
>>
>>24057015

Like sleeping with your finger in your girls vagina. And waking up with raisin fingers.
>>
>>24056136

no. not at all. tee b h
>>
File: 45689867.jpg (25 KB, 824x678) Image search: [Google]
45689867.jpg
25 KB, 824x678
>>24057195
what in the goddamn
>>
>>24056136

I had a FWB that I made into gf and was the worst idea ever, much better as FWB
>>
>>24056136
Yeah it's fun. Got me out of the house that's for sure.
Went to amusent parks, zoos, museums. Shits fun man
>>
>>24056136
i cant get a girl so im becoming one, flawless plan to be quiet honest family
>>
i have a gf and the best part by far is cuddling each other's genitals. we sit on the couch, lovingly gazing at each other, her cupping my balls and flaccid penis tenderly as she would a pet rabbit, me firmly pressing my open hand against her crotch as if to say, "you can trust me, i'll always be here to protect you and your non-sexual vagina."
>>
>>24059042

Do you pet her anus? like tickling it a little?
>>
>>24059058
nah, we have a pet anus so we usually just pet that when we feel like petting anuses.
>>
>>24056136

I want that more than sex. Human companionship is necessary for sanity.
>>
>I do not mean having sex and getting your dick sucked

That's all they're good for. Literally no point to it except for that.
>>
>>24056136
>Someone calling you whenever and want to talk
Wow that got me immediately

It hurts deep inside
>>
>>24056136
I just want someone to be close to. I live alone now and most people I used to be close with moved away or just decided to stop responding to me.

I tried to make new friends, and of course they didn't want me around them. Literally told me that to my face. Not even clingy, I would only hang out with them for like 2 hours a week.

I just long for someone to talk to, but I guess that's asking for too much.
>>
>>24060880
>>24059983
Tfw this hurts me
>>
I have a gf and I have to say she and her friends are incredibly boring. Only the sex is fun.
>>
>>24056136
I find myself overbearing. I don't think I have it in me to carry another person's emotional weight. And God knows she isn't going to keep it to herself.
>>
>>24056136
Other than unimaginable wealth, it's all I want in this pitiful existence
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.