[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are teenagers with more sexual experience than you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1446824694408.jpg (27 KB, 552x560) Image search: [Google]
1446824694408.jpg
27 KB, 552x560
>there are teenagers with more sexual experience than you
>>
There are a lot of things worth getting jealous over, being a kid who threw away his future and freedom isn't one of them
>>
>>24055785
>im so jealous of this pregnant teenager who ruined her and her boyfriends life
>>
theyre both just ruining their lives and will literally go nowhere in life'shit 10 bucks says the boy leaves her and the girl aborts it
kids now a days are fucking idiots and have no sexual control
for gods sake, 12 year olds are having sex, what's next, toddlers?
>>
>>24055785
That's disgusting. I can tell they will be successful in life.
>>
>>24055878
He can just walk out on her.
>>
>>24055946
>tfw the age of consent will probably be like 12 by 2020
>>
>>24055785
That's what you call child molesters.
>>
>>24055980
a.k.a. the age of consent during the early 1800s-1900s.

So you're saying we'll experience another golden age in America?
>>
>>24055970
He's too young to do that since he's still a dependent so he'll still need mommy and daddy for support. Unless his parents are cool with moving away, that boy is fucking screwed
>>
>>24055785
They look like brother and sister...
>>
>tfw no teen to impregnate and watch her struggle during childbirth
>>
>>24055878
>implying robots have a future
>>
>>24056026
you mean a shit age
literally every street will be littered with now legal pedos and 13 year old fathers and mothers
not to mention, keeping your virginity past 12 will now be looked as a bad thing
>>
>>24055878
I dunno man, they'll be free again before they hit 40.
By that time I probably still don't know what boobs feel like.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.