[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women so vapid and materialistic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: statement-girl.jpg (80 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
statement-girl.jpg
80 KB, 500x667
Why are women so vapid and materialistic?
>>
>>24055273
Because if they weren't, they'd be men.
>>
I'm materialistic despite not being a woman
>>
Women, low test men, homosexuals, and niggers are like this too.

Essentially anyone without a strong feeling of inner self worth.

They align themselves to whatever is powerful and think through the transitive property it will carry onto them.

Whenever you look toward an external source for power its not a good call and you're just a faggot.

Women are all faggots by definition.
>>
>>24055273
Men wouldn't find them attractive or "girly" otherwise.
>>
you are too
you're spending time complaining on a autistic hugbox
you're probably tapping that rant on a apple product, and you're probably have been spoiled as shit by your parents, and now you can't archieve what you want because nobody will bring it to you. grow up
>>
Since they dave no deep thoughts they have to rely on material things.
You should read some Schopenhauer, he explains this better than i do.

http://www.theabsolute.net/misogyny/onwomen.html
>>
>>24055273
this post

made this roast make this post
>>24055393
exposing her buttmad toast
>>
>>24055413
toast the roast
toast the roast
>>
>>24055273
Because they don't need to be anything else.

I'd be vapid and shallow too if, no matter what I did, I got attention and praise. Why would you ever think outside the box if you were told how funny or interesting or intelligent you are for whatever you do, no matter how minute?
>>
>>24055273
my diary, desu
>>
>>24055273
>hating on vapid shit and materialism on 4chan
What's next you're going to say you're against virgins and hedonism too? Fuck off.
>>
>>24055273
Why are people so vapid and materialistic?
>>
>>24055461
This right here. Why cultivate hobbies when your bf is expected to constantly plan and pay for activities for you to go to. Why learn to be witty and sociable when everyone laughs at your jokes and "sarcasm" In hopes to get in your pants. Why learn kindness when people praise you for being tough and "not taking any shit" when you're cruel. There is no incentive for them to do anything when the world bends over backward to pease them just because of how valued their looks/bodies are as a commodity.

This only applies to Stacies though, ugly/fat girls get none of that.
>>
>>24055290
God bless
/thread
>>
Because they're hardwired to be hypergamous and seek a mate who has more resources while society consistently enables their actions and behavior.
>>
>>24055843
This anon gets it.

>This only applies to Stacies though, ugly/fat girls get none of that.

Isn't always true though.
>>
>>24055273
Because men can't fuck intelligence. They don't care about anything a woman has that isn't related to looks. Dropped every valuable standard a woman has for every invaluable one. Then go on to complain when they don't have their dream gf.
>>
>>24056821
>They don't care about anything a woman has that isn't related to looks.
pffftHAHAHAHA

You literally know nothing. This entire board is partially dedicated to being a haven for men who have to live in a world where women only care about their looks, and not what men think is important. Their dream gf literally doesn't exist, because women aren't women anymore. They're all generic whores that function solely as an onahole, but with extra baggage.
>>
File: 1444531473873.jpg (596 KB, 2736x3648) Image search: [Google]
1444531473873.jpg
596 KB, 2736x3648
>>24055273
Women are given everything they want, there's no need to introspect,resist desire, or grow up. They can be children forever and men will support them and call them wonderful for it.
>>
>>24055273
because instead of slowly giving them more rights while keeping them on a leash and teaching them personal responsibility we gave them everything at once in the name of political correctness, resulting in them running rampant like little kids who get all the toys they want without ever getting told "no".
>>
>>24055273
Are they really any different than your average man? The average man is a fuckboy, so the average woman is a vapid whore. Average people are the niggers of humanity.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.